Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
new teen titans tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:46 pm
arisa woke up " ya well its just that everyone i make friends with they end up getting enjured or killed so i allways worry about my friends because friends is all i have" said arisa slowly walking to her room two doors down  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:40 pm
Rigu fell asleep after downing five bags of blood. Her dreams were haunted with images of Arisa and Talina being dissembouled or drained by her, after a slide show of these images she started dreaming that she was chaseing both of them through the newly formed tower. Rigu slowly stalked the two of them, toying with them until she pounced and drained them, she then set out of the tower and started preying on the towns people.
Rigu bolted up in a cold sweat. With a sigh Rigu sunk back into the hamock.

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:34 pm
arisa back in her room asleep and started to dream of everyone she has loved and there tragic deaths and the future deaths of her friends and started to cry in her sleep then started to dream of her old boyfriend befor he died from being trampled by a panicing crowed  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:07 am
Talina went to her room and sat there thinking while she did her hand in her hair as she thought long and hard " I must do something our group isn't really connecting" she said outloud to herself.  

DaniBoi66

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:27 pm
With a huge sigh Rigu slipped off her hammock and went to her door. She unlocked it and walked down the hall toward the living room. The cross breed stoped at Talina's door and raised her hand to knock, but ended up freezing her hand just above the door.
'I'm not gonna bother her, I'll just say what's on my mind through the door.' SHe thought.
"Hey Talina, I'm sorry about earlier. I think I can control myself now. And if I just woke you up, I'm sorry about that too." With that said, Rigu continued to the living room.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:39 pm
arisa slowly started to wake up but when she woke up she dident see her normal room she dident see the normal tower she only saw her old room in the past she saw blood on the walls with chains attached and her bed wasent where it should be it was a cloth in a corner arisa still thought she as dreaming and tried to wake up but she cludent she paniced out the door ( by the way she kinda sleep walking/ being diloshonal) and ran down the hall but it was filled with blood covered walls and dead bodeys of other people from her planet " why am i hear why am i back on my home world where they all died" she thought then ran down the hall faster till she ran into the living room but it looked like a room with people hanging from chains on walls blood everyware and Rigu dident look like herself she looked like the creatures that distroyed her home arisa froze in her trackes and started to tear and started right at her  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:58 pm
Rigu looked at Arisa as she came into the living room and put down the glass she was carrying. She started to walk toward the girl, she could tell that Arisa was dreaming.
"Arisa," She said, softly. "whats wrong, I won't hurt you I promise. Just wake up." Rigu started to walk toward the neko, her hands at her sides.
SHe got within arms reach of the girl and slowly lifted her hand and gently shook Arisa.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:14 pm
arisa still diloshonal scrathched her and pused her off and ran down another hall " im lost where am i" said arisa to herself then ran into a wall head first hitting her head so hard there as a huge cut that started to saverly bleed and arisa was unchoncas on the floor  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:35 am
Talina heard someone talking through her door it was Rigu she heard her words and grinned she went to her door getting up and opened it and looked around she saw Rigu not there anymore she looked around then walked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:16 pm
Rigu followed Arisa, after the neko had crashed into the wall. She walked up to the unconsios girl. Rigu raised her thumb to her mouth and bit down on it.
Rigu tried to ignore the pooled blood on the floor and gently lifted Arisa's head and used some of her blood to heal the cut on the neko's head. After that had been done, Rigu llifted Arisa and carried her to her room. She layed her on her bed and lef the room to go clean up the blood.
On the way back to the blood spill she bumped into Talina. "Hey ,Arisa went pysco and ran into a wall, which cracked her head. I closed up the wound, but could you keep an eye on her." She said.

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:39 am
Talina looked at her and nodded a little confused about what all happened " sure...are you okay though Rigu?" she asked concerned  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:53 pm
arisa got up and had a sad depresed look in her eye's " so it was a dream" she said to herself then walked her the bathroom ( there are only 2 bathrooms people no personal bathrooms) and washed her face then looked at herselth in the miore and puched the place her face was in the miore and cut her hand up bad and pulled out the glass and left the bathroom with a face as if she where dead  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:00 pm
Rigu nodded. "I'm okay."
She continued down the hallway until she got to the huge mess, with a sigh Rigu grabbed a mop from one of the closets and started to mop up the blood, it took her awhile but she cleaned up the mess and then she took the mop to the basement to clean it out with the water hose down there.
After that she came back up put the mop where she found it and started back toward the kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:53 pm
arisa sat on the floor infrunt of the coutch hand still bleeding badly just started out the huge window and blood from her hand surounded her and she just sat there  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:46 am
Talina ran around looking for Arisa and finally found her by the couch she crouched down looking at her hand " Arisa" she said she disappeared grabbing the first aid kit she grabbed Arisa's hand even if she didn't want that and started cleaning her wound and wrapping it " what are you doing to yourself Arisa, since when do the titans hurt themselves huh?" she asked looking at her angrily frankly she was getting mad at the two for acting so weak. They couldn't even work together without one walking away and she was getting sick of it.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff