Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:52 pm
Alex smiled and said "Put the sword away." He then slid his kunai in his pocket and whispered to Gujin "Whats going on here."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:56 pm
Gujin, now pissed, held his katana up to him saying "thats what i wanna know,why'd you attack me?"  

GujinGG

Reiku78

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:41 pm
Reiku at in the large oak tree with his eyes closed the wind blew softly as he open up his eyes slowly and jmped from the tree and headed towards the school yard." About time I woke up.." he grubmlbed to him self as he walked into the middle of the school yard."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:05 pm
Rekai turned back to Kimimaru, "Thank you for finding my book, where was it?"  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:20 pm
Kimimaru grmmaced at Rekia's question. "Uh, well, let's just say it wasn't easy to get". Kimimaru was smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:22 pm
Rekai raised an eyebrow at Kimimaru's sudden change of expression, "What do you mean?"  

Kulac Akios

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:41 pm
Alex looked at Gujin and said "I didn't attack you I was shaving the back of your neck." He then turned on his heels and jumped to another tree then another. Finally he appeared at a clearing and pulled out eight shuriken and threw them. They all hit the same tree in circles. He then pulled four kunai and took aim at the bullseye.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:47 pm
Ugh...and to think that the night was so relaxing, perhaps I'm just weak. A little training won't hurt and besides Akumu needs to learn some sort of ability so that she's not just a furry little target Kitsune's mind was clouded in thoughts, this usually occurred with she had no one to communicate with. Her expression was blank and trance-like. Akumu snuggled deeper into Kitsune's arms, yawning in her sleep. This awoke Kitsune from her thoughts, and brought her back to reality. The breath on her arm from the little fox kit, tickled her and made Kitsune bubble over with giggles.  

Kieff

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:16 pm
Kimimaru trying to find an excuse for how he found the book. But coulden't. "Uh, nevermind it, atleast you have it now don't you" ? Kimimaru extened his arm and put the book into Rekai's hand. "I suppose I"ll be training you here" ?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:24 am
((Sorry. I was busy. -_-))

"R-Rekai-kun?!" She was surprised as he led her away. She glanced back at the two attacking ninja. Sharin-Shingan...From what I see...these ninja are...Hiro-kun and Kimimaru-kun!?

renalele

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:24 pm
Alex threw the Kunai and hit between the circles. He then pulled out the shuriken and the kunai. He then marked the his clearing with and eye and throwing needle.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:38 pm
XiN HiEN
((Sorry. I was busy. -_-))

"R-Rekai-kun?!" She was surprised as he led her away. She glanced back at the two attacking ninja. Sharin-Shingan...From what I see...these ninja are...Hiro-kun and Kimimaru-kun!?

(((It's a little late for that now but I guess that's what your reaction would be 3nodding )))

Rekai glanced at Kimimaru suspiciously, then looked down at the book. He moved it around in his hands, studying the outside covers, until he found a claw mark on the back cover. It wasn't so deep that it would damage the pages inside but still deep enough to be visible. He gave another suspicious glance at Kimimaru.  

Kulac Akios

renalele

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:23 am
((Haha...heh...eh...yeah. -_-' I have no idea what's going on right now. Some give me a recap?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:17 pm
Gujin ignored what he was saying and what was going on and stared at the trees.  

GujinGG

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:55 pm
(((Not really good on recapping so all I can really say is read the last few pages...unless someone else wants to recap)))

Rekai took his mind off how Kimimaru found the book and the claw mark, tossing the thought aside for now. He looked up at the sky. From the position of the sun he could tell it was after midday, but there was still plenty of time left before the sun went down.
"I'm going to do some training." He claimed as he began walking away, "Thanks again for finding my book, Ki-" He stopped himself, unsure of what title to give Kimimaru, "He did say he was going to train me as his apprentice so..." "Kimimaru-sensei."
"Let's go Sukai."
He whistled to the falcon. She took a quick glance at the jounin before flying off after Rekai.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff