Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
[PD Penpal Project]__This means we can stalk y'all now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:21 pm
Atma311
"Results 1 - 10 of about 34,800,000 for nick [definition]. (0.08 seconds)"

Ahem. What's the word I'm looking for?

Oh yeah.

Pwnage.

Ha ha, Bo. You just got pwn'd.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:37 pm
Results 1 - 10 of about 18,000 for Stephannie. (0.06 seconds)

Did you mean: Stephanie

No I didn't!!! crying

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:20 pm
CPanda

No I didn't!!! crying

Aww, poor Panda! *Patpatpat.*

Don't worry. I'll go take care of that search engine for you. *Gets out gasoline and a match.*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:34 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
CPanda

No I didn't!!! crying

Don't worry. I'll go take care of that search engine for you. *Gets out gasoline and a match.*

Yay!!! *luffs for Alexa* heart

And while I am in this thread I should mention the presents I am making!!! I am making something for Alexa, something for Sui, and something for Neth! And something for myself, but that doesn't count as a present. Alexa's is giving me some trouble, but it shall be beaten into submission...tomorrow! -procrastination- But it's hard! -procrastination- Hey! Get that sign away from me!!!! -PROCRASTINATION- crying At least Sui's is coming out okay. heart And Neth's will give me no trouble at all. 4laugh *-procrastination- falls on Panda* Owwie! *rubs head* crying

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:42 pm
CPanda
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
CPanda

No I didn't!!! crying

Yay!!! *luffs for Alexa* heart

And while I am in this thread I should mention the presents I am making!!! I am making something for Alexa, something for Sui, and something for Neth! And something for myself, but that doesn't count as a present. Alexa's is giving me some trouble, but it shall be beaten into submission...tomorrow! -procrastination- But it's hard! -procrastination- Hey! Get that sign away from me!!!! -PROCRASTINATION- crying At least Sui's is coming out okay. heart And Neth's will give me no trouble at all. 4laugh *-procrastination- falls on Panda* Owwie! *rubs head* crying

surprised !

I am curious now.

Is it a hat?

And of course mine would give you trouble. I'm like that. cool

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:45 pm
"Results 1 - 10 of about 39,300,000 for sam (0.26 seconds)"

I. Pwn. All. whee

And wow Panda, you're making me something? Awwwwww, I don't know what to say..... redface  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:50 pm
Sui Kune

I. Pwn. All. whee

And wow Panda, you're making me something? Awwwwww, I don't know what to say..... redface

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
I've got 007. James Bond is automatic pwnage.

talk2hand blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:53 pm
NOTTELLINNOTTELLINGNOTTELLIN!!!! *feels all immature and stuff* 4laugh Well, I'll get it tomorrow, once the wounds heal and this damn bleeding stops.

And it's cool Sui. I luffs you. And what to make for you was all like HOSHITISPIRATION in my head so I knew I had to do it. Neth's gift was like that too.

Alexa's was like "Hmmm, what to make?" and then *make list/brainstorm thing* and stuffers and then HOSHITINSPIRATION!!!!

I had a HOSHITINSPIRATION for Bo too, but I dunno if I wanna get my grandma going "Why the ******** are you sending a condom hat to England?" That would be pretty hard to explain. xd

And NO, not ALL the gifts I make are hats. Very few are actually. I have issues with head size. I AM making myself a felt AFK, however. It's almost done! SQUEEEE!!! 4laugh

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:55 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Sui Kune

I. Pwn. All. whee

[Philosophy In A Teacup]

talk2hand blaugh

SEAN CONNERY!!!!!!!!

...don't ask me where that came from.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:03 pm
CPanda
NOTTELLINNOTTELLINGNOTTELLIN!!!! *feels all immature and stuff* 4laugh Well, I'll get it tomorrow, once the wounds heal and this damn bleeding stops.

And it's cool Sui. I luffs you. And what to make for you was all like HOSHITISPIRATION in my head so I knew I had to do it. Neth's gift was like that too.

Alexa's was like "Hmmm, what to make?" and then *make list/brainstorm thing* and stuffers and then HOSHITINSPIRATION!!!!

I had a HOSHITINSPIRATION for Bo too, but I dunno if I wanna get my grandma going "Why the ******** are you sending a condom hat to England?" That would be pretty hard to explain. xd

And NO, not ALL the gifts I make are hats. Very few are actually. I have issues with head size. I AM making myself a felt AFK, however. It's almost done! SQUEEEE!!! 4laugh

ZOH. MIYE. FAKING. GAWD.

That got me laughing so hard I'm now in tears and STILL laughing, after five minutes. xd

And if that's really so much a problem, then send it down here and I'll send it over to him. Gotta send him junx0rz anyway.
biggrin  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:07 pm
Sean Connery = Prof. Oak wink

Kinda stems from my theory that Delia is the village whore and that Ash is a crackbaby. Any guesses as to who I think his dad is? ;p  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:09 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
CPanda

ZOH. MIYE. FAKING. GAWD.

That got me laughing so hard I'm now in tears and STILL laughing, after five minutes. xd

And if that's really so much a problem, then send it down here and I'll send it over to him. Gotta send him junx0rz anyway.
biggrin

I think it would be "WTF condom hat?!" no matter WHERE I sent it. And my mom would just be like, "You have some ******** up friends." And I would be all like "Well at least I didn't go out with a dude who did car maintenance when he stopped in front of your house BEFORE the date!!!" Seriously, that's true. The dude would pick up my mom full of car grease. My mom has some ******** up tastes in men. o.O  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:12 pm
Sui Kune
Sean Connery = Prof. Oak wink

Kinda stems from my theory that Delia is the village whore and that Ash is a crackbaby. Any guesses as to who I think his dad is? ;p

There are several celebrities than ANY woman would whore herself to. Sean Connery is one of them.

Ummmm, James Bond?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:14 pm
Sui__Ash is a crackbaby no matter WHAT.

Panda__Actually, my mom would find it funny as hell, too. Don't forget that she's a Gaian, as well.
cool  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:14 pm
CPanda
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Sui Kune

I. Pwn. All. whee

[Philosophy In A Teacup]

talk2hand blaugh

SEAN CONNERY!!!!!!!!

...don't ask me where that came from.

By the way, he was ******** AWESOME in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. mrgreen  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff