Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Tankyuu Of The 3 Legged Neko ~MISSION~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkstarzz

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:24 pm
Jaruno went up to one of the shadows holes. He took out a kunai and put his chakra over it. He slashed the hole, not surprised to see the hole slow down the healing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:53 pm
"What the--?!" He watched in astonishment as the injury healed before his very eyes. "Heh." He smirked. "I've faced healing blobs like you! You think you're invincible now but...prepare to meet your doom!" Using one hand to grab his other wrist, he discharged flames from his arm and sent them soaring towards the Shadow in the form of a dragon. "I'll just make a hole in ya everytime you heal yourself! Let's see who will run out of chakra first!"  

EddddyC

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:16 am
Tog threw multiple kunai at both the shadow's eyes and wondered if he could blind it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:26 pm
Jarunosaw Tog throw kunais so Jaruno threw kunais from the back.  

Darkstarzz

Kieff

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:50 am
The shadow realized that it was out numbered. Even so it didn't fear the attacks that came at it, instead a sudden giant mass of shadow wrapped around the shadow lord. The attacks hit the shadow, explosions firing all around the blob.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:26 am
"Uh-oh..." Tog flipped back, ducked and covered his head. stare Then an idea hit him. He stetched and molded his hadow to that of the little shadow, moved it up to the shadow lord and began pestering it. Hoping that with any luck it would get annoyed with it and end up slowing down the healing.  

one_winged_angel123456

EddddyC

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:10 pm
"Take this!" He swung his leg at the shadow; it was swirling with flames. He aimed it where the head should've been.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:36 pm
{Ugh I have like the worst cold ever.....I've been home for 2 days now...}
"Nice try!" The blob evaded the fire ball, gliding beneath the massive wave. Even as the shadow had dodged it, the feeling of chakra was going denser each passing second. If my attack is going to be successful, I'll need a huge mass of chakra. I'll just have to eluding their assaults until I have enough.  

Kieff

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:55 pm
[[Ooh. Not good.]]

Sasaki threw himself at the Shadow. "HYAAH!" In his hand was kunai; it plunged deep into the blob's body.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:41 am
The shadow let the blade sink into it's inky exterior, thinking smugly to itself. The shadow let lose a spirl of shadows, clinging onto Sasaki's hands.  

Kieff

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:58 pm
"W-What the--?!" He tried to pull his hands free but when he discovered that it wasn't working, he charged fire in his arms, hoping maybe that the shadows would retreat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:02 pm
The shadow heaved back, experiencing the burning sensation through its body. "Curse you!" It hissed, irritation blazing in its eyes.  

Kieff

pilot01

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:55 am
((Sorry I haven't posted in a long time))

Alex tied an explosive tag to two kunai and stuck both kunai into the shadow creature hoping his hands wouldn't be caught in the shadows. He then said "Everyone take cover."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:23 am
Tog let the shadow fall and ran for cover.  

one_winged_angel123456

Darkstarzz

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:38 pm
"Sasaki!" Jaruno angrily cried. Jaruno has know the jyuuken style for a while but he didnt know if his next idea would work. He ran to Sasaki with chakra coming out of his hands. He put them on Sasaki's back expleling all of hiss chakra into Sasaki. Saskai was glowing purple, the color of Jaruno's chakra.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff