Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho Poppy

Versatile Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:58 pm
What a way to say goodbye to Gaia with this guild. *Keeps this in mind for my future departure.

Welllll.....I'm Unsolved Mystery. I love video games and computer games. Gaia is one of my favorites. At the moment, I'm not really wanting anything. I'm just collecing as much gold as I can for a charity I'm going to be starting soon. You may see me in a bumping contest, since that is my favorite way to earn gold and items. I know exchanging is better, but I'm just terrible at it. So I stick to spamming up a thread. Well, that's about it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:28 pm
Hello this is Kruru
My real name is also Kevin (Just like Peasent's)
I like to read and role-play
I love Gaia
I don't like STUPID n00bs I don't care about newbs but I CAN'T STAND n00bs
Questing for over 30,000,000 gold worth of items (In sig)
I really don't like snobby people, or people who cheat at Gaia.

Kruru

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

[~NEO~]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:19 pm
I don't have a big bio to type up. I've been on Gaia for almost three years now, and I enjoy every minute of it. Although Gaia occupies most of my spare time, which is something I wish I could fix, I enjoy my comfortable lifestyle.

Really, I want the gold for two reasons;

One so I can buy my OMG or some smaller items that add up to about 4 Mil.

Two, so I can donate back to those users that helped me when I needed it.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:29 pm
Hey, name's Vampy, or AJ...but I prefer Vampy `kay!
wink
I absolutly love LOVE to draw, it's my heart&soul and I will never stop! I spend most my time on the computer. Now most of my time is spent here in the guild working or rating avatars. It's fun! I hang out in other threads around Gaia too, mainly those belonging to close friends here on Gaia.
My age isn't important. I wish to be viewed as the age that people think of me as representing, just by my typing and such. I'm not that young though...nor am I that old.
Besides that, I am pretty friendly if you get to know me. If you share my interests, we will get along fine. If you are literate, we will get along fine. If you arn't a no0b, we will get along fine.
cool
I have worked hard for my items and I am sure you all have too. None of us need pointless PM's asking for things, right? It could get you banned...le gasp!
domokun
I am an acedemic person, and slowly becomming more of an athletic one. I am in track and do fairly well. I get good grades, gotta keep my parents happy!
=]
I love animals with a GREAT passion. I have always wanted to be a Vet and am still aiming for that career.
I have my very busy days were I can't get on much or at all..mainly Tuesdays and Thurdays. and then I have the weekend to be on all day until I feel like getting off to sleep or eat.
Erm...what else?
I have a MySpace that I don't use. I live in the United States. I am 1/2 Japanese, mother's side. Lived there for the first 3 years of my life and then moved to the states. I go back over the summer to visit my family and friends over there~ It's pretty sweet and I love my parents for letting me do it every year that I can!
<3
My birth date is the 16th of January~
I love the colors
black, green, cerulean, orange, and indigo. I also enjoy RolePlaying, even though the ones here on Gaia are currently infested with the newbs~

Anything else?
I am questing, but who isn't, huh?
Yeah, the Nitemare Scarf, blah blah blah~ When I originally joined the Mil-A-Day, it was to see if I could win the 1 million to go towards my quest, but now, it doesn't mean as much to me as it did before. I like working here and hanging out in the guild! I have already met people and they are very nice. I want to continue to help keep this place lively until it is finished, but who wants that, right?!
xd

Yoroshiku!

VampireWolfcub

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:26 pm
Hello, name's Seph-kun of the dark, although you may call me by a multitude of names ranging from any of my my role-playing character names, to variations of my name with titles attached, that is, as long as they aren't demeaning [I will accept anything from Seph, to Sephie-/-y-kun, and anything in between]. I can be easy going, yet at the same time, quite literal. Usually, I'm am intolerant to, or at least, oblivious to most jokes. I am quite twisted, in the sense of being almost diabolically cynical, and sadistic-- but I keep those under control for the majority. Other than that, I have no life-- Gaia is my life at the moment. But, due to this, and other personal reasons [such as being a loner, and very silent when it comes to talking-- I am fairly reserved when it comes to verbal speech], Gaia has quickly become my life.

Born about 2 decades ago on March 30th, won't give specifics, but, that's all that's really necessary, so I think. I live on the eastern coast of the US, have been my whole life.

Anything else, feel free to ask, I might give it out, dependent on the question.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:53 am

Hii! I'm Eggs, and I'm a teenage girl from Australia. I like perfume, specials, free samples, reading, playing games and watching Grey's Anatomy. (My friend recently got me hooked!) n__n
I joined the happy world of Gaia near the end of '04, but didn't start posting until sometime in '05. From then i've been on and off breaks from Gaia because of school and friends leaving. n__n;
I'm a nice person, but I mostly keep to myself and my small group of friends on Gaia.

Happy Eggs

WildfireChild

Invisible Hoarder

19,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:38 am
Hi, My name is Wildfire.

I really don't know what to say about myself so I shall just start rambling on. I am an artist, jewelery designer, writer, hockey lover (Calgary Flames fan), animal loving vegetarian. I have a great boyfriend Kosai(gaia name), who I love to death.

I have been on Gaia since Nov/05 and I love this place. I am a major collector here... I love all items whee .... I am currently trying to collect every donation item from 2004 until now. (I would love to try for a couple of 03 items but that is beyond my ablility at the moment) and I love making avis for Rping and collecting game items. I also love to give random donations out to people. I spend most of my time wandering Gaia in a couple of guilds (The Suites, and a couple I own) and on a bumping thread I have been in for 8 months. And running around towns collecting junk. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:08 am
First of all... Good day to everyone! its the first day of the 1 mil giveaway. that makes me so excited about it. Anyway,

My name is Creese.. Well, my outside name is Kim and i was referred by Phoxy_Kitsune.

I am an asian. And to those that are wondering if we got pcs, oh yeah. we can buy your houses too if we want so stop being a racist. [because i saw someone in a thread who doubts if we have pcs in our houses. pfft]

I Like...

>>first, Harry Potter *bow*
>>Asian Series
>>Anime
>>Hollywood Movies
>>Music
>>Pc
>>my ipod
>>my pet

Uhm.. i aint really a very religious person, but i am afraid of God. That plainly explains much actually. I hate it (and it makes me sad) that people out there keep on disrespecting him. if you dont believe him, fine, just dont flame him. he havent done anything wrong to you. it was you doing every actions in your life... oh well, i dunno why im saying this in "introduce yourself" thread. it just makes me feel sad when people are so damn stubborn. well anyways, i am an only child. no siblings and such.
i am very fond of the internet.. yeah.. i am sitting here for almost 4 hrs now.. hehe.. uhm.. i am friendly, though it doesnt show in my first few notes "about me".. lol..

i have been here in gaia for about 5mo. now, but not that very active in my first 3 months so i am pursuing and striving hard to be able to make it to the top.

if i will be given the chance to get the 1 million give away, i will give the 25% of it to my friends, (we have a deal) and then give another 25 to a chosen charity and 10% to a random person.. (i have planned it a long time ago) hahah.. so there.. this is way too long, hope you read this out. yeah.. thanks anyway. heart

creesegirl

J00lian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:13 am

Hey~! My name's Julian in real life. ;D
      But no one calls me that. D8
      I've got wayy too many nicknames.
      Vajayjay. Kotex. Ice Princess...

and that's sad because I'm a guy!!! TT _ TT
      I know, I know. [Depressing?]
      But what can I say: the girls like to tease me.

The Gaian
      I started playing GaiaOnline in December 'O4--exactly one week from my
      birthday if I remember correct. I still have my first gaian account ever,
      but I hear so many cases of people loosing their accounts, that it's never
      anymore active than a mule should be.
      In my early years on Gaia, I was a GD'r. It was the only thread that
      seemed to be any fun. After a while, I realized I didn't know much abouut
      what else Gaia had to offer, so I ventured, and found myself at the
      Exchange Forum. I've been there ever since, and 'exchanging' is still something I'm no good at. XD
      I mostly hang in the subforum anyway. [Charity/Quests]
      I'm a moderator for STCR, a remake of the 1st thread on Gaia, I called
      "home". All my best and longest friends on Gaia work there. It's awesome.
      Well this is where I'm at as a Gaian now.

The Boy
      As mentioned before, my name is Julian, and the girls like
      to tease me alot. [maybe because I'm cute or something. Who knows?]
      I was born in New Orleans, and that place will always be my home.
      I know it better than I know the back of my hand. I moved, unfortunately,
      an hours ride from that wonderful city, so I'm now living in the state capitol
      of Baton Rouge [in case you haven't gotten it yet, I'm in Louisiana].
      It's alright, but it doesn't have as much culture as New Orleans did.

I'm 16 years old [preferably 'young'] and I'm a December Baby. [Dec.
      14, 1990
      ]. In my spare time, I read while listening to classical music.
      It's soothing. [Actually, it's not really 'classical' I found out. It's french
      music. xD]. I'm a track-star. ;D [not really, but I want to be] & as a
      student, I'm flimsy. I get straights As and Bs when I try and Ds &Cs when
      I slack up on my studies.

Life's going good right now, and the only way it could get better was if I
      won 1MIL GOLD on my all time favorite hobby. Gaia.
      I've already struck a deal with a friend, if either of us when we give each other 2OOK. That way we're both winners. 4laugh
      I'd spend it on my quest. Or save it up for my OMG.-which I've wanted since I first joined Gaia.

♥`A l k i e

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:25 am
Hey~ I'm Gingew, an aspiring artist from Maryland! We have wonderful clam chowder. =D

I came here in 2004, but left for quite a while and came back in 2006. I had an art shop, but it closed down for a while so that I could finish up my waiting list. Now I'm down to the last two customers, and I'm very close to re-opening it~

Usually I spend my time at the STCR chatting and occasionally doing a quick doodle of the first person I see with a pretty avatar. I've been questing for a kiki kitty plushie since March '06, but I'm a very bad quester and most of my funds go to other people's quests. The kitty will just have to wait. ;D

If I were chosen to receive one million gold, I'd probably take 60k of it to finish my quest, then I'd happily spend my days helping out others whenever possible. I get a strange high off of finding something on a random person's wishlist and getting it for them! XD

Ah, well, I guess that's it!  

Gingew

Sparkly Datemate

darkchaosfire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:01 am
me.. my name is darkchaosfire..
kimira uchiha referred me here..
i just join a couple of days ago..
for me this is a great place to hang out..
its so addictive...
oh i just turned 17 last week..
i love to draw anime..
i was hoping to find some time to tektek my own dream avi but dont have much time though...
anyway i wish i can make a lot of friends here... ^____^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:19 am
Hyo~
My name is Sanity.
^.^
I'm 17 years old, and I love anime and reading.

o_o That's ... really all you need to know. xD
If I win, then... well, it depends on how much I were to win. XD If I won all the way, I'd buy sealies! =O  

Psychopathic Sanity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Grandiose Scheme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:16 am
1 million gold ish ushefull, yesh?
I am grandiosh_Shcheme.
Pleashed to meet you?
I likesh Anime, manga, and Hypelloesh(FInal Fantasy X).
Have a good day, yesh?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:39 am
User Image Don't worry...

Hey! I'm Mangabrary, but most people call me Manga. I, obviously, love manga! ;D I'm 15, female ( Yes. I have boobs. ) and a freshman in high school! My current favorite anime is Naruto. I'm Naruto's number one fangirl! I love cats more than anything in the world, and have on adorable kitten who isn't actually a kitten anymore. sweatdrop

If I won a million gold? Well, first off I'd probably try to buy back some of the items I had to sell to get my beloved Ninja Band ( Thank you sooo much for the great deal on it, blivy! <3333 ) and maybe buy something cool for myself or my friend 12th or whingez-chan. But I'd also probably give at least half of it to my charity thread. Our coffers are emptying out, and if they do then I won't be able to have my dream!

My dream on Gaia is to have a GIANORMOUS charity thread! One where I can give out tons of gold and awesome items for real cheap, like Plexi_Lexi's thread! I want to be able to help people finish their quests really quickly and fairly easily. I want to be able to do huuuuuuge giveaways! Not as big as this one, but still awesome! That's what I want to do on Gaia, and I'm hoping this Mil-A-Day Giveaway can help me out! <3

...I'm ninja. User Image

Mangabrary

-pa-panda-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:47 am
HI! my name is Sydney Nicole H.

: P i like too many things my b-day is in October

favorite holiday is Halloween!

i <3 Aiden , slipknot ,hellogoodbye , korn and Alice in chains right now

i have a myspace :] -pm me if you want url-

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items