Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post your Custom Jutsu here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaznosXR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:55 pm
Okay, my jutsu(s) will either be based on Haku's clan, or a custom clan I want to make.

1. (Water Style) Ice Horror no Jutsu:
Seals: Boar, Dog, Monkey, Bird, Sheep* Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Bird, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Ox, Sheep, Snake, Pig, Sheep, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Dragon, Ox, Horse, Sheep, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Monkey, Dragon, Bird, Ox, Horse, Sheep, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Monkey, Rabbit, Boar, Dragon, Ox, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Bird** tiger(hold out, then place hands to where ever the monster will be summoned)
*Summoning jutsu
**Water dragon missile jutsu
Effect: With a long combination of Summoning, and water dragon, the user conjures up a large, leg-less monster, with the head of a dragon, body of a masculine ox, wings of a bat, and arms of tiger, with human hands.
Beast will follow any orders given by summoner, and can use water dragon missile jutsu thee times, before it disappears, otherwise, it will stay, until users chakra depletes fully, or is stricken too hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:09 pm
2. (Water Style) Ocean Clone no Jutsu (Multi water clone jutsu)
Seals: Tiger, Snake, Tiger* Ram, Serpent, Tiger** Tiger, Ox, Dog*** Ox, Tiger, Ox, Tiger****
*Black Rain
**Shadow Clone
***Sakura's shadow clone
****Water dragon bullet
Requirements: Source of water
Effect: User summon 20+ water clones, larger the source of water, less chakra is consumed, and more clones are created.

This is my second, jutsu, also based on Haku's clan.  

PaznosXR

Jeffery4Nothing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:57 pm
Blind zero, is a VERY Rare jutsu, that allows it "blinded user look in to others eyes and imediatly kill them at there spot, this move is not easly done as it only work once the user is in danger, and is a VERY FORBIDEN.

It will only work if the user has Jutsu Called "Blinded Sight"
This allows the users to have complete sight of there users chakra amount, next attack's and movements. By being Sort of blind there hearing increase quit a bit, and puts them at a stage to hear everything in a battle. Its negative effects are unknown as its rarely seens in battle.

This jutsu/bloodline is needing ALOT of Tweaking possibly to make it more fair and cooler.

PLease pm me to work on it=] twisted
I am also hoping for this to be one of a kind, which by me can only use, as it goes with my rp character.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:11 pm
3.(No Element) Cursed no Void
Seals: Snake, Tiger, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger Serpent, Rat, Dragon, Monkey, Tiger, Dog Sheep, Horse, Dragon Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Bird, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Ox, Sheep, Snake, Pig, Sheep, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Dragon, Ox, Horse, Sheep, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Monkey, Dragon, Bird, Ox, Horse, Sheep, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Monkey, Rabbit, Boar, Dragon, Ox, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Bird Rabbit, Bird, Snake, Horse, Monkey, Horse, Sheep, Rat
.:: OR ::.
Bird ,Boar, Dog, Dragon, Rabbit, Horse, Ox, Monkey,Ram, Rat, Snake, Tiger

Notes: One of the most time consuming Jutsu's. It is best done in the long form, for best results, but simplified form works along the same concept.
Effect: (Long)Creates four dragons, one of fire, earth, water, and earth and ice rise straight up on separate sides of the user, the fire dragon circles the earth dragon, whilst the water does the ice, then they all curve together above the user, crashing together, creating a "void", or spirit dragon, and the dragon rushes towards the foe, to ultimately steal their soul from their body.
(Short): Dark matter is formed in front of the user, and the void falls to the ground, sending hundreds of tiny tentacle strands of shadows towards the foe, and slowly pulls the victim's soul away.

If either one fails, or misses, the user must pay a sacrifice, of their own life.  

PaznosXR

xanimewatcherx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:41 pm
Chakra Sword, this jutsu creates a chakra sword.The sword can become more powerful by using chakra to add an element.The more chakra the stronger.Can use one sword per arm.It is made like rasengan, you just gather up chakra in your hand and extend the chakra.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:56 am
-wind based- you put your hands out in front of you and wave them horizontally and a wind blade rushes towards the emeny and crushes there inside a bit

any upgrades to it are talkable talk2hand  

radiantobscurity

radiantobscurity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:10 am
another one i thought of is a newer but weaker form of the rasengan and it is called concentrated air whirlwind no justu. it collects air in your palm, spins it at 490 RPM (rotations per minute) and then you use it how you want
probably for chuunin or higher  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:57 pm
Speed sword strike. Speeds up your weapon strikes to make them quiker and deadlier.  

Kanashio Koroshi

felgrand_3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:14 pm
fire dragon wirlewind jutsu:
you spin around real fast creating a wirlewind and then the wirlewind catches on fire from the use of your cackra!
this is a jutsu only known in Konoha.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:10 pm
double black dragon hailstorm: signs: horse tiger dog ox rabbit dragon

effect: twin dragons of shadow rain ice from the sky, a summoning jutsu

no bloodline neccessary  

Assassin Kurai

rogue_ninja_samurai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:50 pm
ok i don't know if you like the idea but I have a created bloodline which if you want can be denied at first glance but trust me it balances itself out.

The character i created in my fan fic was named Hanomaru Takada and therefore it was the Takada bloodline (subject to change)

it's a basis for fire manipulation the idea is simple the user can manipulate fire to do whatever he wants and can even create otherwise unknown jutsu just by manipulating the fire into a new form
ie: he can use a fire style of the water dragon which he'd call fire dragon

but there's a huge downfall the user only has fire chakra and therefore can only do fire style techniques copying a jutsu such as chidore would be impossible because the fire wouldn't have the same effect as lightning therefore limiting the jutsu and type of jutsu he can use. any form of summoning would also be impossible because it would take a balance of many different elements and genjutsu couldn't be used either but the ability would allow the user to control fire much in the way Garra manipulated sand , but because it's fire the user can (and probably will) use his own chakra to make fire he can even pour the chakra out of his body and swirl it around him as a defense.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:09 pm
Multi level lightning jutsu

Claws of Aghisha-
Although named after the Aghisha family, any lightning ninja who uses claws can learn this jutsu, the Aghisha family simply created this jutsu,
so, it is not limited to their bloodline.

Uses principles of Chidori, but channels chakra into claws instead of hands levels 1 and 2 are extemely weaker, levels 3 and 4 are only slightly weaker.

level 1: Lightning Claw- attack with only one electrified claw.

level 2: Double lightning claw- attacks with both calws (individually).

level 3: Claws of Aghisha- Jumps into air and performs a down slash with
both electrified claws.

level 4: Lightning Vortex- Traps enemies in a tunnel of electified wire,
while the user dashes repeatedly from side to side slashing them.

-----((((((())))))-----  

XxXDark AdonisXxX

ifox3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:55 am
I would like to present Ice Prison the user sends overwelming ice and the ice overwlemds the opponent and....

Ice Spikes Ice comes out of walls and from the ground with great speed stabing the opponent put ice doesn't come from above so the opponent can excape (this justu can also be used while ice prison is covering the opponent.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:00 pm
i have thought of one but it sounds more like a blood line thing but it doesnt have to be. its called Death Water Jutsu water comes from under the ground so the death water would be found under the ground. u can also turn normal water into it too but it would be harder to do... and a disadvantige would be that if ur low on chakra it would be very hard to use  

kitko-chan

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Befriended 100
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items