Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Fight against the Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:45 pm
summons a second sword and more heartless  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:07 pm
"you just dont give up do you?!" rushes forward slashing away at his heartless. "huh?! whats going on?!" the darkness takes over haru's body making her a heartless "now..lets finish this!!" with a huge smile on her face  

Haru Hiroshi

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:37 pm
(puts hand out and makes a dark portal and leavs with more heartless appearing  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:24 pm
Furuken turned and watched as they fought and then stared as the man dissappeared before slashing through the heartles in one quick slice  

G1iitch

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:35 pm
(before he left he said) this is only the beginning. to destory my powers u will have to destory this body that i took over  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:04 pm
"oh, we will. and i promise you, i will destroy you" she raises her hands and in a flash they were all outside of the building and watching it blow up  

Haru Hiroshi

G1iitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:07 am
Furuken turned to Haru "That's an interesting person don't ya think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:32 pm
(makes another portal and drops a peice of paper on the ground and leaves) it says if u destory this body u will destory the soul of this person  

crashintomyarms

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:23 pm
"yeah..we'll definatly have to keep an eye on him. maybe this will come in handy" as she picks up the note she turns to furuken "maybe next time when we meet him..we'll be ready."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:05 pm
"Oh we'll be ready trust me on that." HE said rubbing the hilt of his katana. "We'll be more than ready."  

G1iitch

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:35 pm
while looking at furuken a gust of wind blew her hair. and at that moment she knew that he this was the beginning of a long journey "so..when he comes back..what are we going to do?" looking at the remains of the building  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:49 am
He closed his eyes and took a breath. "who knows? Maybe we'll fight maybe we'll run. It depends on the situation, but we'll get him sooner or later." HE said with a smile his eyes still closed  

G1iitch

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:40 am
Name: Xyukotsu
Weapon/s: Katana made up of white matieral that splits into two blades, throwing knives
Abilities: Able to control the element of water & ice
Type: Bladed Manipulator  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:53 am
Walking out of the shadows, Xyukotsu approached a ruined building in front of him. Looking at it's destructive sight, he knew that a great battle was fought here. Looking out towards the distiance, he spoted two figures standing against the wind. Thinking it could be a possible enemy or a friend, he approached them quickly, but mannerly.
In sight, he saw before him another male and a female with him. In spite of his luck, he introduced himself to them, hoping that he could befriend these two and join them in their quest to destroy the Heartless and the mysterious man that is clouded in shadow.  

Kyukotsu

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:40 pm
Name: Eranul Anima
Weapon: two katanas, one made of onyx (Dark Soul), the other made of diamond (Pure Heart).
Abilities: stop time, self recovery, manipulation of shadows
Type: Mercanary  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas