Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild History: A Long Expected Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:27 pm
And what happens when you're irritable? eek

...Do accidents happen?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:30 pm
I think the Undying Lands supporters must be offline or something.

Seems to me that there will be less whining and more happiness in general if the name changes to Numenor(e). And most people don't care one way or the other (I think). But I agree with Akiyo: if it changes, it needs to keep the "LotR Subforum Guild" part. Of course.

The word "kipple" makes me twitchy. That and misplaced apostrophes. Appalling.[/off topic]  

Nimbrethil

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:32 pm
I'm not even going to ask how Gaia managed to get a quoted double post all the way down here....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:36 pm
Nimbrethil
Seems to me that there will be less whining and more happiness in general if the name changes to Numenor(e). And most people don't care one way or the other (I think). But I agree with Akiyo: if it changes, it needs to keep the "LotR Subforum Guild" part. Of course.

Are you calling me a whiner? sad

You're probably right, though. wink

There are things that make me twitch too. Unfortunately, mentioning it may not be appropriate right now as mentioning it would be bordering on flaming...  

Falathrim

Caeleste

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:48 pm
curumo
And what happens when you're irritable? eek

...Do accidents happen?

More like I'll snap at everything, get fired from my job for trying to kill a guest...etc, etc.
Or get banned on Gaia for killing a noob.

Then I'll just run back home to MT Central where the perverts, ***** and psychopaths are.

Falathrim
We already have '- A LOTR Guild'. Why would we remove it?

I don't know. Because ya'll are crazy? =D

Quote:
Are you calling me a whiner? sad

No, we're just beating around the fact that we are all very scared of the thought of you angry.
At least I am.
It would kind of be like God yelling "STFU noob!" except with loads more homocide and thunderbolts.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:53 pm
Falathrim
You're probably right, though. wink

Right about you being a whiner, or right about there being more happiness if the name gets changed?

And by "whiner", I meant "ardent and vocal campaigner". But you knew that. smile

Edit:
Akiyo
It would kind of be like God yelling "STFU noob!" except with loads more homocide and thunderbolts.

xd
Much more homicide. 3nodding  

Nimbrethil

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:59 pm
*still thinks that Gondolin is the perfect name for the guild*

*hides under giant shield*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:36 pm
I posted why I thought The Undying Lands was a good name...so no sporking me! Though since then I've realized why Numenor might be the better choice of places. I was under the assumption that we were pulling up our stakes and leaving Middle Earth, or the Subforum, but as I see now that's not the case, Numenor makes more sence to me. But well, a vote's a vote.  

Zach McClure

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:11 pm
Nienna of the Valar
*still thinks that Gondolin is the perfect name for the guild*

*hides under giant shield*

Yeah I can see how Gondolin and Numenore would be good names. We are pulling out of our original homeland of the main LOTR subforum to come to a place of almost the exact same idea only with selected people in it instead of all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:27 pm
Akiyo

The mental image is hilarious, except in my mind Falathrim looks like God from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

xd  

Kementari

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:31 pm
Kementari
Akiyo

The mental image is hilarious, except in my mind Falathrim looks like God from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

xd

Screencapped!!! ninja

How does it always come back to the Pythons? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:39 pm
User Image

I couldn't resist. redface  

Falathrim

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:43 pm
Falathrim
User Image

I couldn't resist. redface