Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
RANT BOX ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:04 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
there's poser, which is someone who poses
and poseur which is a french word which everyone really means

Its ok though because they dont know the difference between there, their and they're. They also think you can spell you with u. Its all sorts of messed up. The English language is dead and rolling in its coffin.
and the infamous ur for your and you're
and your for your and you're

I will admit sometimes you can have a typo when it comes to your and youre and just miss the e key but...Eh. It should be obvious when they dont know the difference.
well there's an apostrophe in you're
Yez I know  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:14 pm

So, today is the two months mark in my relationship with my current boyfriend. Not that big of a deal, right? Sort of. The past two realtionships I was in, I was dumped for another girl, barely skimming the two months mark. Funstuff.
TODAY SUCKED.
He ignored me. All day. Ditched me at lunch. Took off after school without saying goodbye (and yes, he did see me).
I AM PISSED OFF.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:50 pm
you gottah keep him in like (seriously)
maybe he didn't want to seem clingy?
or he was just being a butthead...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:41 pm
I hate it when Im too lazy to finish a temple in Zelda Twilight Princess and quit the game and loose my spot....Then go back a while later to play again and realize how close I was to the boss....and how I have to go through the whole temple again to get where I was.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:05 pm
Eri Luvs You
I hate it when Im too lazy to finish a temple in Zelda Twilight Princess and quit the game and loose my spot....Then go back a while later to play again and realize how close I was to the boss....and how I have to go through the whole temple again to get where I was.
it's not that big of a deal the only thing i hated about the game was the part wit the wall masters, but yes does suck with that stuff
what i hated to was in the hookshot place and the stupid bird duck human thing wouldn't let you return to the spot in the dungeon where you used it, it returns you back to the beginning...and the boss sucked too  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:30 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Eri Luvs You
it's not that big of a deal the only thing i hated about the game was the part wit the wall masters, but yes does suck with that stuff
what i hated to was in the hookshot place and the stupid bird duck human thing wouldn't let you return to the spot in the dungeon where you used it, it returns you back to the beginning...and the boss sucked too

I havent even gone into the water temple yet. too lazy.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:36 pm
Eri Luvs You
Soviet Mudkipz
Eri Luvs You

I havent even gone into the water temple yet. too lazy.
XD wow i've beaten the game 5 times  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:37 pm
i hate making stupid choices that you're not sure you can repair sad  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:04 pm
I hate being sick
I hate coughing up blood
I hate being super pale
I hate looking like a crack head
And I hate ct scans.

The End

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:48 pm
I hate how four of my other friends kept this huge secret from me.
I hate how two of my closest friends are fighting over a god-damn boy.
I hate that I can't let go of this one boy who only wants to be my friend.
I hate how I can't seem to stop harming myself.
I hate how I can solve other people's problems, but not my own.

And now, I don't know whether to just drop my friends for lying to me, or to try and put everyone back together and getting hated in the end.

Life sucks god-damn it.

xoxo__C O N F E S S I O N

XJennMannequinX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:53 pm
Does anyone want to listen to me vent.i need someone to vent to. A guy would be nice because i have questions.pm me please  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:50 pm
XJennMannequinX
Does anyone want to listen to me vent.i need someone to vent to. A guy would be nice because i have questions.pm me please

Why a guy?
Guys won't care what you think.
I'm sure you just want to talk to a guy because you think it will help put makeup on your sadness if you think a guy likes you.
You can vent on here as much as you like but trying to find a guy to talk about your life's tragedy to get attention is lame sauce.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Forgotten and Agitated

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:12 pm
I hate the fact I have to go to a crappy school.
I hate that the people at that school are idiots.
I hate that my dad's a selfless jerk.
And I also hate the fact that my parents think they need another child. ><

Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:44 pm
I hate that thoughts of suicide have become so damn normal and, let's be honest (aren't we always?! "Hell no!"), boring.
I hate the body that I reside in.
I hate not having access to sharp objects anymore.
I hate food, and the insatible urge that my body produces to eat the s**t.
I hate my father, who is a self-serving, hypocritical, mentally-unstable assclown.
I hate that my rage provokes more profanity as I write this.
I hate the fact that I want so damn badly to drink, and drink, and never stop.
I hate depending on people for anything, anything at all.

I hate love. I hate the idea of love and the application of love. Love is nothing more than a defined word in the dictionary, and an overused plot in worthless entertainment. NEWS FLASH PEOPLE! You are not destined to fall in love with anyone. There is no blasted soul-mate waiting out in the world for your tender touch. We are all going to die alone, so get used to it.
I hate myself for letting me fall in love twice before.

I hate the thought of sex. I hate that my father told me that I should go find a "friend with benefits."

I hate being weak. I hate the chest pains, the coughing.

I hate sleep. It's a waste of time, and serves no purpose.

I hate the world for seemingly reveling in the spread of chaos, death, and destruction.

I hate people who think that their argument is the only right one, no matter what.

scream I HATE ME scream

Submersion in Perversion

Tarra I am

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:21 pm
omg!!!  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items