Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:21 pm
Puff waved as Haru and Tobias left. "Alright, off to The town of the undead it is." Puff said as he stood up and turned to leave. "I hope I get to meet that doctor again he was kinda cool."

"I found him to be quite strange, sticking fingers where they don't belong. That's nasty, he could've been elbow dead in a dead body." Tikey said as she followed Puff.

"I eat pretty much anything, so it doesn't matter to me."Puff said as he scratched his back. "Good, this holy energy is finally getting out of my system."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:06 pm
"Fair enough," Masaru replied. "just point me in the direction, I don't take up much space."

"Yeah," the Tsukumogami broke in as the green scaning ball popped back into it. "But as for ME, I'll be needing a penthouse suite, preferably with a fully-stocked bar and-"

Masaru cut him off by smashing him into the floor. "Erm... don't mind him. Div here is sort of a neccisary evil..."

"I told you," The spirit insisted, "my name is Doct-"

Masaru gave the box a swift kick to shut it up.  

Ryouba Hiryuu

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:50 pm
Kaylynn was being ignored. She didn't like being ignored. She was about to yell again when a surge of dark power passed through the shadows. Her eyes darted to it's source and she saw a dark form in the lobby. Infact, it looked like two dark forms merged into a single one, but it looked unstable.

"What the hell is that?" She cried, summoning Shadowlings into the lobby.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:47 pm
Tickey stopped and turned on her heels. "Creatures of darkness, Be buried in light and sleep once more!" She raised her hand and two beams of light shot toward the shadowlings.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:46 am
Kaylynn growled and dispersed them. "Who are you attacking my servents here? What right do you have?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:24 am
"My name is Tickey, I didn't know if they were friend or foe. I assumed foe." She said as she walked over to the woman who adressed her. "I've been through thosands of years worth of battles, I don't hold back when it comes to dark magic lurking in the shadows Now back off or step up." She said staring the woman in the eyes..

Puff walked back in before The woman could snap back. "Tickey, I thought you were the least trigger happy of this duo." He said grabbing her arm and trying to pull her away. It was in vain as he was too light to pull her in her current frame of mind.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:20 pm
Kaylynn growled. "Insolent..." She shook her head. "You know not what you speak, so leave here now before i am forced to take action upon you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:59 pm
Tickey drew back her staff and froze each tip, turning it into a Naginata. "Take action and I'll put you in your grave." She said as she gripped her weapon and took a fighting pose.

"Knock it off!" Puff yelled at Tickey, but his plea fell on dead ears. "I finally find a woman after my own heart and she's suicidal." He grumbled as he moved back.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:21 pm
Kaylynn laughed softly. "You don't know the extent of my power..." Her eyes narrowed. "I could crush your vital organs with little effort.." She expanded her sight to the clashing shadows as well as watch the attacking woman.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:03 pm
Puff looked over to the unknown woman and back over to Tickey. He just backed away a few more feet. "I'll be over here until you're done." He said as he watched from the distance.

"I was a mummy until a week ago, I don't have any internarnal organs. I haven't eaten in a few millenia." She said raising her naginata into the the air and swinging it, letting off a burst of freezing air. "Cold Front Seranade." She called out as ice shards were formed in midair and launched at the woman.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:06 pm
She laughed and waved her hand dissmissvly. pockets of darkness emerged in the air. the shards of ice disappeared into them. "Ice...Ha. You'll need better to defeat me."

She felt one of the two powers of the dark form weaken greatly. as quickly as she could, she kept her sight on the woman as she walked to the form. reaching out she clenched a fist in the air. She gave a sharp cry and pulled back on a dark thread from the figure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:41 pm
Kren fell back on the floor. He was unconscious. Kaylynn scowled at her brother and two shadowlings appeared taking hold of the unconscious man and disappearing into the darkness.

"Damn Kren..."

She turns her head back to look at her attacker. "Going to attack any time soon? or should I take out a book and wait?"  

Fighter for all

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:56 pm
((Sorry, I had a lot of chores that built up))

"Ice is not my normal way of attacking, I just it to test my opponents." She said as the ice evaporated and she impaled the staff in the ground. She took a running start toward the other woman with her arm drawn back. It pulsed with energy as she picked up speed. "Flame lancer!" She shouted out before her fist burst into flame.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:57 pm
Thomas had soped cairing some time ago, but to care to be safely outside when Kaylynn come down the steps.

He grunted iritatidly, "Never a good moment." obviously no intrested in the fight that almost began.

THe Lich had been distracted momentarily, Hermit giving him an update on some of the numbers of his various minions.

"Well now you two, I think its time to stop that fighting..."

He wlaked forward as wll, "Now, do you know who I am?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:01 pm
Kaylynn scowles. "Stay out of this old man," she hissed to the Lich King. "Fire...." she laughed. "Won't even touch me with attacks like those.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff