Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Pokemon RP....YES WE'RE GOING BACK TO OLD SCHOOL!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ho yesh...It's old school
  YAY!
  NUUUU!!
  Huh...?
  WhaEva
  POLL WHORE!!!!
  O_O no comment...
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:04 pm
Upon finihsing their banquet, Celia's pokemon quickly made a unanimous agreement and all jumped on their trainer and friend. Celia laughed beneath the pile of pokemon, trying to fight her way back up for air. "Okay! Okay! I love you guys too! Now let me breath!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:22 pm
Naru laughed, watching as the pokemon pounced around playfully. "Their so energetic!"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:27 pm
Upon pushing Eve off her face, Celia proceeded to laugh. "Yeah, it's all the food they eat...." Celia took a deep breath, happy to have fresh air and sat up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:15 pm
Nodding, she sat up to get a better look at the clouds. "It's nice out, there aren't any clouds."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:31 pm
Celia stretched and sighed, her pokemon gathering around her. "Nope! That means that there's no rain for a while... Good...It's not fun to get caught in the rain..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:06 pm
"My Pokemon defiantly wouldn't appreciate that, and really, neither would I. Haha." Naru paused to yawn. "It's been so nice out. . |  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:08 pm
Celia laughed. "I'm sure they wouldn't! Mine would...considering they're mostly water types, but yeah.... It has been nice out..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:13 pm
"Let's hope nothing breaks the change of. . nice weather! For good weather means great adventures." She laughed, pointing up at the sky.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Celia pulled her knees in and nodded. "Yup! And I can feel another one coming on..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:22 pm
Naru turned her head in Celia's Direction. "Oh?" She chirped, crossing her legs as she sat up. "Hmm. I wonder what's in store."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:28 pm
Celia smiled. "And I'm sure it'll be lots of fun! For the both of us!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:35 pm
Smiling brightly, She nodded in agreement. Naru pushed herself up, taking her time to brush the bits of dirt off of herself. "We can't wait." She said, Kneeling to pet her pokemon.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:41 pm
Celia nodded in agreement. "Yup! Us neither!" She laughed as her pokemon practically dragged her into a standing position.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:46 pm
"Hehe, You think we should go back to check on the pokemon?" Naru tilted her head to the side slightly.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:54 pm
Celia looked at her watch. "Oh! Yeah, we should! We shoulda been there fifteen minutes ago! Let's go!"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff