Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Things that could improve Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

someguyontheinternet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:56 am
yeah i agree with you bio about more zombies equals more scary. i wish capcom would make a game where your just a civi in raccoon during the outbreak. make it to where you can explore most of the city. zombie ambushes are ******** scary...i just want a really cool horror survival game were surviving is the main point not non stop action

and yeah i know that sorta sounds like outbreak but the problem is outbreak sucks..just a bit less than survivor  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:22 pm
Well, don't worry. In a few years, when I make my way up in the gaming industry, I'll create a Zombie Survival horror game that's gonna be not only freaky as hell, but made in the old school, pre-rendered camera way. Like Survival Horror should be.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:27 pm
What about a compilation game that has all the franchises ever done by Capcom made into a single game? And you'll have playing parts from every game included.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:25 pm
Well, considering that every Capcom franchise is becoming like the other, it's pretty much already happening.

But it's not like I'll be working at Capcom. It was once my dream, I thought I'd save Resident Evil, but I'm too late. It's beyond salvation.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:33 am
Well... you always have your dreams of making games that go above and beyond Resident Evil... in a good way...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:55 am
Yes, but when it's Survival Horror, that's what it is. Survival Horror. I'm not gonna add some bogus bullet time action sequences or merchants, or overdramatic little villains who seem like carnival rejects.
And when it's an epic samurai tale, which talks about historical events and incorporates real historical characters, I'm not gonna dress them up in outfits more ridiculous than... Say, Tidus' outfit in FFX.
What Capcom is doing, it's saying, "Oh, that's kinda cool, let's put something like that in OUR game."
You can't just mish mash every single game into one and call it 'original'.
Sometimes, Traditional is best. Like I said, when I create a horror game, it'll be as classic as it gets.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:37 pm
There's something about having a man run around in a purple hooded coat with artillery strapped on the inside make you feel safe and cozy with your environment. The Merchant, though I love him, put a damper on the horror.

What if someone put Napoleon in a Tidus outfit? That would be a riot.

Anyway, I think most sane people like classic things. Music before 1990 with the exception of disco, RE predating RE4, Old School Nickelodeon, when Disney movies were animated and had story, Mennonite bread. It's all classic and it's all good.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:40 pm
When you said Napoleon, for a second there, I thought you were talking about Salazar.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:42 pm
You know what really makes that hilarious? I think that's why Napoleon came to mind so quickly.

Oh my God! If Lucky Charms and Salazar had a baby it would be Ramon Salazar!!! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:43 pm
Umm... I don't get it.... Because he's... Magically Delicious??  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:45 pm
Have you seen the movie Leprechaun? The resemblance is uncanny.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:49 pm
Wow, that's true...  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:54 pm
Woah. There was a typo in that post. It was supposed to say:

"If Lucky Charms and Napoleon had a baby..."

Sorry for that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:46 am
Ohh, okay. But still, Lucky Charms doesn't really look like the leprechaun from the movies, so again, to me that says that you think Napoleon would be magically delicious.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:13 pm
I should probably read back, 'cause someone probably said it, but I'm not on for long so I'll just say it and check later.

One way to improve? End the series. biggrin  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces