Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Rare & Unheard of pairings. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZororoaklikePokemon

Desirable Giver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:53 pm
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1563578/1/ Gary and Misty :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:55 pm
lols Jessie and Tracy http://www.fanfiction.net/s/30116/1/  

ZororoaklikePokemon

Desirable Giver

SakuraMauToki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:57 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
SakuraMauToki
[Ren The Ryoko]
SakuraMauToki
[Ren The Ryoko]
SakuraMauToki

I just write him as he is in the games/manga. Though the person I rp with plays him ^^' *moreso rp's Shedinja than writes it* I rp Morty

Nice, nice. Still, how young is Bugsy in these RP?

Hm... I don't think we have really thought about or decided...probably a little older than the protagonist? Like maybe pre-teen to teen? *will have to double check that*

Ah. well, that's not REALLY shouta-y then. As long as Bugsy is pubescent.

*nod* Though it's hard to tell in the games exactly HOW old Bugsy is >_<

That's true. I would guess around like...15 though.

*nod* Though he's so /short/... like Will in the manga so he can be seen as younger too XD I love my short ukes <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:01 am
SakuraMauToki
[Ren The Ryoko]
SakuraMauToki
[Ren The Ryoko]
SakuraMauToki

Hm... I don't think we have really thought about or decided...probably a little older than the protagonist? Like maybe pre-teen to teen? *will have to double check that*

*nod* Though he's so /short/... like Will in the manga so he can be seen as younger too XD I love my short ukes <3

Hm. I've never thought of Will as being all THAT young in the games really.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SakuraMauToki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:08 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
SakuraMauToki
[Ren The Ryoko]
SakuraMauToki
[Ren The Ryoko]
SakuraMauToki

Hm. I've never thought of Will as being all THAT young in the games really.

I go by his manga appearance which ties into the games moreso than the actual anime... Granted Will to me isn't that young in the games, but he's short enough to look it.

Example: In the manga; he's around the same height as Silver (who is around ten) but is actually older (if you go by the flashbacks at the beginning of the FireRed and LeafGreen chapters). In the HG & SS chapters, he's older but still rather short XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:23 pm
SakuraMauToki
I go by his manga appearance which ties into the games moreso than the actual anime... Granted Will to me isn't that young in the games, but he's short enough to look it.

Example: In the manga; he's around the same height as Silver (who is around ten) but is actually older (if you go by the flashbacks at the beginning of the FireRed and LeafGreen chapters). In the HG & SS chapters, he's older but still rather short XD

If I'm remembering correctly, there were three years age difference between each of the kidnapped/adopted children. Something about not having them TOO close in age to also keep them from forming close friendships or something? Idr
Anyway, Blue and Silver were the youngest, then Karen and Will, and then Carl and Sham.
I can't remember the exact age off the top of my head and am currently having troubles figuring out how old everyone was when... BUT.
I believe Blue was 14 and Silver was 11 in the GSC arc. Give or take. It's hard to tell, since we don't know the exact months where everything takes place. But there are approximately 3 years between HGSS and FRLG, and 3 more years between GSC and FRLG. =w= Again, due to the exact months, there is a little bit of age discrepancy.
Anyway, that means that either Karen or Will was 17, and the other was 20. And then Carl and Sham were 23 and 26.
Or I could be off and all the ages are bumped down a year. But still.

xxKarachan

SakuraMauToki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:22 am
xx Kara-chan xx
SakuraMauToki

If I'm remembering correctly, there were three years age difference between each of the kidnapped/adopted children. Something about not having them TOO close in age to also keep them from forming close friendships or something? Idr
Anyway, Blue and Silver were the youngest, then Karen and Will, and then Carl and Sham.
I can't remember the exact age off the top of my head and am currently having troubles figuring out how old everyone was when... BUT.
I believe Blue was 14 and Silver was 11 in the GSC arc. Give or take. It's hard to tell, since we don't know the exact months where everything takes place. But there are approximately 3 years between HGSS and FRLG, and 3 more years between GSC and FRLG. =w= Again, due to the exact months, there is a little bit of age discrepancy.
Anyway, that means that either Karen or Will was 17, and the other was 20. And then Carl and Sham were 23 and 26.
Or I could be off and all the ages are bumped down a year. But still.

I actually worked out Karen's age to be 19 or so in the G/S/C arc, which would put Will as sixteen

Though what you said about the three year age difference between each of the kids that were paired together oddly goes with my headcanon.

Where did you find out about that whole age difference/not being allowed to be close in age thing? *is curious*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:49 am
SakuraMauToki
I actually worked out Karen's age to be 19 or so in the G/S/C arc, which would put Will as sixteen

Though what you said about the three year age difference between each of the kids that were paired together oddly goes with my headcanon.

Where did you find out about that whole age difference/not being allowed to be close in age thing? *is curious*

I have absolutely no idea...
=w= I just... could have sworn that I'd read it somewhere, that they were all 3 years apart in age, in the manga. That the ages of the children were staggered, again, for reason of keeping a division. Like... They were all put into male/female pairs, with an age difference.
I'm trying to find it in the manga, since I swear that was where I read it, but to no luck. It wasn't in the Escape chapter... or the Last Battle part of GSC... Or when you first learn that Silver and the Mask of Ice know each other...

And... I mean, accounting for slight variance due to birthdays, the math balances out...

xxKarachan

SakuraMauToki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:32 am
xx Kara-chan xx
SakuraMauToki

I have absolutely no idea...
=w= I just... could have sworn that I'd read it somewhere, that they were all 3 years apart in age, in the manga. That the ages of the children were staggered, again, for reason of keeping a division. Like... They were all put into male/female pairs, with an age difference.
I'm trying to find it in the manga, since I swear that was where I read it, but to no luck. It wasn't in the Escape chapter... or the Last Battle part of GSC... Or when you first learn that Silver and the Mask of Ice know each other...

And... I mean, accounting for slight variance due to birthdays, the math balances out...

*nod* True  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:50 am
@.@ Age in the manga confuses me.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SakuraMauToki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:31 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
@.@ Age in the manga confuses me.

I know @A@  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:40 am
Really? I never thought it was that bad.  

xxKarachan

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:08 pm
Ah.
I was thinking, and recalled a bunch of other rare/unheard of pairings that I like.
Feel free to go "What the hell, Kara". <3

Red x Fire (remake!Red)
Fire x Leaf
Green x Fire
Red x Aqua (remake!Green)
~~
With all of the above playing on the assumption that Red, Fire, and Leaf are siblings, as are Green and Aqua.

Red x N
Red x Black/Touya/Hilbert
Silver x N
Silver x Green
Green x Lance

And probably still even more I'm forgetting.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:40 am
xxKarachan
Ah.
I was thinking, and recalled a bunch of other rare/unheard of pairings that I like.
Feel free to go "What the hell, Kara". <3

Red x Fire (remake!Red)
Fire x Leaf
Green x Fire
Red x Aqua (remake!Green)
~~
With all of the above playing on the assumption that Red, Fire, and Leaf are siblings, as are Green and Aqua.

Red x N
Red x Black/Touya/Hilbert
Silver x N
Silver x Green
Green x Lance

And probably still even more I'm forgetting.

Ooooo Green/Lance? That sounds interesting.

Roxie Moxie Sox

chiibidaichi

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:00 pm
i kinda came up with 2 pairings
cobalionXvirizion
and mewtwoXsuicune  
_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]