Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:39 am
Well...they were lost.

Or, at least that's what it seemed like. Aeris had virtually given up on her senses, since they continued to be confused. As they walked, her vision became clearer, along with her senses, which still confused her. Why would, after all the confusion, her abilities be clearing now, unless...

They stopped in the cavern, and her soft laughter echoed throughout it. "I can actually sense her now. It's..." She craned her neck to the right, her ears twitching with the echo of sounds. "...That way, to the right. She's that way. But there's something else over there too. And it doesn't smell right..." She wrinkled her nose a bit, wandering away from him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:32 pm
"Maybe but lets head there anyways come on." Vincent said as he started in the direction Aeris had mentioned the oracle being in. As they started to separate Vincent stopped momentarily and looked back over his shoulder at Aeris. "So? You coming? Come on its not like we cant handle whatever else is over there." Vincent said to Aeris with a smirk.

He beckoned her with his finger. "Come on my little dark elf. We've gone this far and your going to turn back now?" Vincent cooed. "Lets continue onward and see whats at the other end of the rabbit hole." Vincent chuckled before he started running down the cavern heading towards where he sensed the oracle to be.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:11 am
"Alright, I guess." She turned back to him, tilting her head to the left now. A soft pop was heard, her eye twitching at the fact that with the movement, her neck had cracked. Aeris smirked and watched him wiggled his finger at her. "Let's go...." Her words had barely left her mouth before he took off. "Hey! Wait for me!" The elf raced off after him, her emerald tresses trailing back behind her.

Her thoughts wandered into the idea of putting a leash on him...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:15 pm
Vincent snickered under his breath as Aeris ran after him. He was stopped dead in his tracks when he came upon the area where the Oracle was. His mouth hung open in awe as he laid his emerald eyes upon the beautiful woman, whose back was currently to him.

"Wow...." Vincent said softly to himself as Aeris joined his side

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:18 am
Aeris almost couldn't stop herself from running into his back as he suddenly stopped. She blinked rapidly, confused as to why he stopped. That was, until she looked around him. "Wow indeed. She looks even more beautiful..."

The elven woman hummed lightly to herself, her blind gray-green eyes seeing nothing. Yet they seemed to be focused on something. "You may come in, Aeris. I see that you brought Vincent along with you." She chuckled a bit at her joke and turned around, a gentle smile on her lips. Her greenish-gray waist length hair was set into long, gentle waves down her back. The maroon dress she wore clung lightly to her frame as she smiled once again. "Don't worry, they won't find you here. This is my own special room."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:56 am
A grin spread across Vincents lips as the oracle turned around and noticed he was here as well as Aeris. Vincent couldnt help himself he wanted to touch her, and toy with her. Such wicked ideas came into his mind and it was hard to resist them. He came up to the Oracle and touched the back of her hand with his fingertips.

"You'd be something id want to take home with me." Vincent said in a low sensual tone. His fingers trailed down her hand and to her own fingers where they touched. As he touched her Vincent felt such a spark of energy between them. Light and Dark, two worlds that always clashed together and could never fully get along.

Vincent forgot all about Aeris and just became enthralled by the Oracle. "It really must be a drag, you having to stay in here. Never having any fun." Vincent purred as he intertwined his fingers with her and continued to watch her blind green gray eyes.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 pm
"You always find the interesting ones, Aeris. He seems to be enthralled with me." She allowed him to play with her fingers, her own combing over his face. It was her way of seeing what he looked liked. The somewhat sharp sparks that continued to be generated between the two caused her to turn her attention back to him. Aeris was not forgotten, but she wanted to speak with him. "You have been watching over my younger sister, am I not right? Then you must know that, yes, I have never left here." She smiled at Aeris, who at the moment was starting to nod off. "Let me do something first, and then we shall talk."

The elf slid her hand away from his, giving him a small pat on his head. She then wandered over to Aeris, smiling sweetly once again. "You spent too much energy once again. What am I to do with you?" Sulthena lifted up the younger elf with ease and moved her into the middle of a patch of flowers, all of which immediately surrounded her. She then chuckled and wandered back to Vincent and smiled once again to him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:57 pm
Vincent leaned into the Oracles touch, it felt comforting and yet exciting. The sparks that went between them kept his attention on her, just as it had hers on him. He obeyed her words and stayed where he was when the Oracle went to go take care of Aeris. Once Aeris was safe in the patch of flowers and began to heal.

When she came back to him and smiled he met her smile with a grin of his own. "What if you did leave here? Even for just a bit? A few hours." Vincent suggested to the Oracle of course he wanted to get her out of here, and have some fun. Being the imp that he was of course he wanted to cause all kinds of havoc. Even if it meant trying to get the Oracle wrapped around his fingers.

Vincent leaned in close to the Oracle and lowered his voice, his fingertips trailed along her arm, up from her wrist and to her shoulder. "What do you do for fun?" Vincent purred.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:30 am
Sulthena shook her head, patting his head once again. "I have not been beyond these walls physically since I was a young child. I would like to see things outside the walls that keep me here. I am guessing that you wish for me to accompany you outside with you?"

The elf seemed to look past him as she faced him, her fingers trailing lightly over his face, his grin causing her to grin herself. "I do nothing for fun, unless you count tending to my garden. I am the Oracle. But you seem to wish to do something. Will you tell what that is?" She lightly trailed her fingers along his face once again, this time over his lips and down to his neck.

Obviously, she was enjoying her time with Vincent. His focus attention to her made her smile, especially since he hadn't asked her to see anything for him. It was...a change from the normal.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 pm
Vincent leaned in close to the Oracles ear, their bodies almost touching and heir aura's conflicting and causing such sparks to fly. "I cant help but love to break the rules. Its in my blood." Vincent whispered sensually to the Oracle as her fingers trailed along his lips and down his neck. He closed his eyes enjoying the touch of something forbidden. It wasnt everyday dark was allowed to play with light. And Vincent wanted to take advantage of the situation.

"I say we leave here, even if its jut going outside of the cave." Vincent said as he lowered his lips to the Oracles neck, his breath playing along her skin. "You can see the outside world, and maybe we can have some fun." Vincent said with a impish chuckle. He lowered his lips to the Oracles neck and kissed her skin.

"And if you want to know what i mean by fun... " Vincent purred as his free hand intertwined in Sulthena's hair, to which he found was soft as could be. "...how about a romp in the grass like new lovers would? Just you, me and nature." Vincent said with a grin as he brought his face close to the Oracles and brushed his lips against hers. "Well? What do you say?" Vincent asked her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:02 am
Sulthena continued to chuckled, her blind eyes staring past him. Her fingers continued to move along his face, down his neck. She tickled lightly underneath it, before moving her hands to his hair. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. But of course, her physical contact with others was limited to that which was needed for her to use her powers. A smile appeared on her face as she tugged lightly on his lovely blue locks.

"Oh yes, I so wish to see the outside world." Her words were dripping with a sort of playful sarcasm. To emphasize her point, she waved her hand in front of her eyes, a goofy smile on her crimson lips. She shivered lightly as his lips met her neck in a kiss.

"Dare I ask for a demonstration of this...fun, you are describing. And as long as we do not awaken my sister. I wish for her to sleep as long as possible. She will need the strength for when you both leave. You won't be getting out the easy way. But no matter, let us focus on the task at hand. Your demonstration of this...'fun' you have spoken of." She snickered, feeling his lips against her. His heat, her heat radiating from her to meet his. The sparks of energy that continued to leap between them with every touch.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:29 pm
A wicked grin spread across Vincents lips, he closed his emerald eyes and captured the Oracles lips with a kiss. His hands snaked up her body from her shoulders, along her neck and to her jawline. He deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue into her mouth and letting them dance together. It was a little bit before the Demon broke the kiss and reopened his eyes.

"Its just a preview, but i can be much more... naughty. But for that id like a bit more.. privacy." Vincent purred to Sulthena as his fingertips caressed her cheek. "I wont lie. I only want you because your something forbidden. It would only be a one time thing, for i just dont have the heart to be bound to anyone." Vincent smirked before he leaned in again and kissed Sulthena's lips again, it was a lustful kiss but gentle as well.

"Well is that enough of a preview for you? Or should i do more?" Vincent whispered in her ear.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

cheeta-katt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:06 pm
Ghost held his breath. It was about the same predicament as before, though instead of many creatures there was only one of them; and yet, Ghost could not help feeling panicked. Why shouldn’t he? All these scents…they were so overwhelming.
Shaking his head, he ducked into the undergrowth, not making a sound. He needed to get away from here. More than anything, Ghost needed some answers.
Mainly, where was he?

He would walk all night until he reached the base of the mountains and the endless city streets below…

((Escaping to the Dueling Arena!))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:39 am
Sulthena smiled into the kiss before pulling back from him. His lips were soft and she enjoyed that. "Vincent, if I do...play with you, I do believe what happened to my sister may in fact happen to me. Even now, I can feel small bits of both our magics following through me and back to you. I cannot do such a thing until I am able to leave here. Or else, the Advisors will know that something has happened." She smile was still on her lips, even as she turned his offer down.

It was at that time that Aeris awoke from her slumber, propping her upper body up with her arms. She held a sleepy smile on her lips as she glanced around, the flowers continuing to caress her arms. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Vincent and her sister, causing her to smile. She knew Sulthena, and knowing her, until she was able to be safe, then a....encounter between the two was not plausible. She reached up to fiddle with her hair, the thorn from a rose pricking her fingers. Apparently, the plants had braided flowers into her hair as she slept. "HeHe...that hurt." Drops of bright appeared on her fingers where they had been pricked.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:19 pm
"Hence why i suggested we get out of here." Vincent suggested to Sulthena again, trying to get her to go along with him. Even if she had just shot him down the Demon was persistant, he didnt like not getting what he wanted. Especially if it was something he couldnt have.

It wasnt until he heard Aeris speak and giggle that his attention was turned away from the oracle and too her. "You feel all better now?" Vincent asked her, still concerned about the girl. "You know i was never into the whole sado macistic thing." Vincent said as he came up to Aeris, leaving Sulthena's side and taking note of the blood on Aeris's fingertips and how she laughed at it.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff