Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Who do you think will end up with Yuki? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will be with Yuki in the end?
  Zero
  Kaname
View Results

Shinobi8383

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:17 pm
Well I like them both, but I think that she will end up with Kaname.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:43 pm
The way it's going around chapter 40, it looks like Kaname,but I have a feeling that it will be Zero. He is better for her anyway.  

Penguin_Writer

Dapper Explorer

2,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The_Bipolar_Panda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:52 pm
Kaname for sure.
Though her and Zero do seem to have a... certain connection question  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:02 pm
I think she will end up with Kaname. Since chapter 40 already lean to that & I think Zero going to end up dying towards the end. ninja  

kerima

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:40 am
Zero.
It's obvious , because they're trying to grab your attention to the couple "KanamexYuuki" I mean really , if it was just the whole 'oh they're
arranged<-spoiler- to be together , and Kaname loves her so much. Oh and Yuuki blushes every time she see's Kaname' It's just too "expected". They want to trick your mind.
So when the time comes that Yuuki and Zero are together , it will not be expected.
:3
That's definitely my theory. :D
y u u k i x z e r o ferever biatch.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:39 pm
I choose Kaname. 3nodding  

xXCandieeeXx

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:49 am
! R A ! N B O W !
Zero.
It's obvious , because they're trying to grab your attention to the couple "KanamexYuuki" I mean really , if it was just the whole 'oh they're
arranged<-spoiler- to be together , and Kaname loves her so much. Oh and Yuuki blushes every time she see's Kaname' It's just too "expected". They want to trick your mind.
So when the time comes that Yuuki and Zero are together , it will not be expected.

Ha ha.
Exactly.

And I'm sure Kaname is going to die.
What goes around,comes around.Kaname has been manipulating people too much for his own selfish desires.He has pay-back to do.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:24 am
BunnyCupCakes
! R A ! N B O W !
Zero.

Ha ha.
Exactly.

And I'm sure Kaname is going to die.
What goes around,comes around.Kaname has been manipulating people too much for his own selfish desires.He has pay-back to do.

o:
    He freaking is!
    You've read chapter 35 right?
    Ugh I swear I screamed at this picture for about 5 whole minutes.
    I'm not lying. D:
    (dont click if you haven't read it)
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vadu94&s=3

He could've just freaking explained it to her! He didn't have to bite her so quickly. Without. A. ********. Warning. <- Spoiler.

beiber_fever69

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:06 pm
I think Zero will make it....Since a friend of mine told me in the Author's Other Manga, Muri Peri, The Main Chaacter ends up with the first person they meet. But in this Case...Kaname has been there. I'm hoping it's Zero.

This is how i think it would End

But hey...Get it? Vampire Knight? How can be the Vampire Knight? It's seems Zero is not a Bloody Zero blaugh

But to place in logic: Yuuki Now has a Choice:
Go with Kaname to leave the Acadmey, or stay and attempt to Fullfil Zero's Pact {To Kill him if he can no longer be controlled and be saved, now thankfully he is now an E}
But by Yuuki's Last Attempts...Is she really going to do that?
Plus the Naraku of the Kuran Family, Rido is waiting for them, & Zero has the power to tear him to pieces, unlike Kaname is one of his Familiars/ Blood relatives.

All i know is that it's going to end with one of the "Suitors" in a puddle of blood, and the last one standing.
So deep inside i really don't know who...will, but i'm keeping my faith, it will be Zero.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:26 pm
I enjoy the sig, saying everyone that likes KanamexYuuki are elitist pricks? x_x Why is it the majority of Zero fans the ones that do the bashing in this guild. Just a trend I've noticed for a few months. You don't see many Kaname fans going, "Zero is stupid and Yuuki is going with Kaname." While there's many Zero fans going "KAName and Yuuki are incest and ZERO is the greatest! Kaname is a poo head."

/shrug It's just what I've noticed not a solid fact.

On this matter I'm neutral, its up in the air who she will go for. Zero out of responsibility with the pact /friendship or Kaname who she is engaged too.  

Kateroo

RueNeko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:35 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
I think Zero will make it....Since a friend of mine told me in the Author's Other Manga, Muri Peri, The Main Chaacter ends up with the first person they meet. But in this Case...Kaname has been there. I'm hoping it's Zero.

But hey...Get it? Vampire Knight? How can be the Vampire Knight? It's seems Zero is not a Bloody Zero blaugh

Go with Kaname to leave the Acadmey, or stay and attempt to Fullfil Zero's Pact {To Kill him if he can no longer be controlled and be saved, now thankfully he is now an E}
Plus the Naraku of the Kuran Family, Rido is waiting for them, & Zero has the power to tear him to pieces, unlike Kaname is one of his Familiars/ Blood relatives.

All i know is that it's going to end with one of the "Suitors" in a puddle of blood, and the last one standing.
So deep inside i really don't know who...will, but i'm keeping my faith, it will be Zero.

5/10 statisticians agree... People who like Zero get overly defensive when the relationship between Zero and Yuuki comes under fire... Although, they don't realize that Kaname would have no problems killing Zero, and making it look like an accident, in order to keep Yuuki to himself.

Uhm... Pact? That's wrong, it was more of a promise, because it was not formal or binding.

pact
Pronunciation[pakt]
–noun
1. an agreement, covenant, or compact: We made a pact not to argue any more.
2. an agreement or treaty between two or more nations: a pact between Germany and Italy.

prom·ise
Pronunciation[prom-is]
verb, -ised, -is·ing.
–noun
1. a declaration that something will or will not be done, given, etc., by one: unkept political promises.
2. an express assurance on which expectation is to be based: promises that an enemy will not win.
3. something that has the effect of an express assurance; indication of what may be expected.
4. indication of future excellence or achievement: a writer who shows promise.
5. something that is promised.
–verb (used with object)
6. to engage or undertake by promise (usually used with an infinitive or a clause as object): She promised to go tomorrow.
7. to make a promise of (some specified act, gift, etc.): to promise help.
8. to make a promise of something to (a specified person): Promise me that you will come.
9. to afford ground for expecting: The sky promised a storm.
10. to engage to join in marriage.
11. to assure (used in emphatic declarations): I won't go there again, I promise you that!
–verb (used without object)
12. to afford ground for expectation (often fol. by well or fair): His forthcoming novel promises well.
13. to make a promise.

I doubt Yuuki would feel any contempt towards herself for leaving the school with Kaname, seeing as how Zero has made it clear that he was willing to shoot her, as she is a "vile pureblood".

This is all well and good, but I will launch a war against anyone that calls Rido the Naraku of the Kuran family... Honestly... Kaname is not completely useless, unlike the morons in Inu-yasha, who spend the whole freaking series trying to collect shards of a jewel, instead of launching an attack against Naraku.

By the way, I am an elitist, but not because of the pairing you like, but because you argue your point weakly. Where is the evidence that KanamexYuuki is a worse pairing than ZeroxYuuki?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:04 am
Seems like she's going to be with Kaname. But, there are always plot twist to happen, so we'll just have to wait and see.  

Wolblade

Dedicated Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:52 am
RueNeko
Shadow Bikou Gyoku

5/10 statisticians agree... People who like Zero get overly defensive when the relationship between Zero and Yuuki comes under fire... Although, they don't realize that Kaname would have no problems killing Zero, and making it look like an accident, in order to keep Yuuki to himself.

Uhm... Pact? That's wrong, it was more of a promise, because it was not formal or binding.

pact
Pronunciation[pakt]
–noun
1. an agreement, covenant, or compact: We made a pact not to argue any more.
2. an agreement or treaty between two or more nations: a pact between Germany and Italy.

prom·ise
Pronunciation[prom-is]
verb, -ised, -is·ing.
–noun
1. a declaration that something will or will not be done, given, etc., by one: unkept political promises.
2. an express assurance on which expectation is to be based: promises that an enemy will not win.
3. something that has the effect of an express assurance; indication of what may be expected.
4. indication of future excellence or achievement: a writer who shows promise.
5. something that is promised.
–verb (used with object)
6. to engage or undertake by promise (usually used with an infinitive or a clause as object): She promised to go tomorrow.
7. to make a promise of (some specified act, gift, etc.): to promise help.
8. to make a promise of something to (a specified person): Promise me that you will come.
9. to afford ground for expecting: The sky promised a storm.
10. to engage to join in marriage.
11. to assure (used in emphatic declarations): I won't go there again, I promise you that!
–verb (used without object)
12. to afford ground for expectation (often fol. by well or fair): His forthcoming novel promises well.
13. to make a promise.

I doubt Yuuki would feel any contempt towards herself for leaving the school with Kaname, seeing as how Zero has made it clear that he was willing to shoot her, as she is a "vile pureblood".

This is all well and good, but I will launch a war against anyone that calls Rido the Naraku of the Kuran family... Honestly... Kaname is not completely useless, unlike the morons in Inu-yasha, who spend the whole freaking series trying to collect shards of a jewel, instead of launching an attack against Naraku.

By the way, I am an elitist, but not because of the pairing you like, but because you argue your point weakly. Where is the evidence that KanamexYuuki is a worse pairing than ZeroxYuuki?

Probably in your view, my evidnece may not be valid, or even count for the magnitude of your recognition. It's just what i think, an opinion, a "butt" as you will. My point is, the reason why i point out Rido is like Naraku, because of the fact he has P.O.ed almost everyone, yet in ignorance. I am aware the plot is not as repetitive. I'm not frightend nor overly defensive of the ZeroXYuuki being in jeopardy I just find it comfortable in my caliber, can that be a problem or is it a probelm? I just find Zero easy to understand. The Author just showed as a Giant twist for Yuuki, so who knows, these are, Just thoughts how I think it may conclude. I won't bother about the story ending the opposite of what i'm guessing, i'm not going to lay on the ground and writhe about it.
Don't take me for granted as "another radical ZeroXYuuki fan, i know my politics & standards  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:36 pm
Yuki+Kaname

They both love each other etc. And kaname can control his blood thurst more than Zero.

Plus the fact zero is eventually gonna turn into a level E.

Kanames hotter anyway D;  

`Rainy Day

darkflower_XXO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:54 pm
zero and yuki seem like a nice couple, but from the turn of the series it seems more likely with kaname....

Spoilerssss!!!!
Yuki kisses kaname in chapter 41!!!  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas