Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
do you really want the whole million? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saNdAnGelxox

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:28 pm
I would get my simple wants even, if I get like 300k then donate the rest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:36 pm
I'm perfectly fine with the way my avatar is now, except for the fact that I'm borrowing this Scythe from my friend. What I'd do with the million, or at least a good chunk of it, is do a mass wish list donation to my friends, and probably keep any extra for rainy days.

The Original Nick

Pulchritudinous

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I need the entire million and more if I wanna make a dent in my quest.

whee

Angelic scarf. Crazy, I know, but that`s the single thing I want at the moment.

:3

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:40 pm
I'd want it all. ._.  

Nomothetic

[~Demented~Angel~]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:24 am
I dont want it all 500k is all i need to finsh my avi  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:28 am
If I got some of it, I would put some twords hoards and investments and the rest I would definatly vend with.
Im crazy about vending cool  

Topic

Touch Of Temperament

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:30 am
I'd probably use some to finish my avi, then help out some friends. And then keep the rest for when I come up with a new style avatar.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:43 am
OMG.. It would be amazing if i won 1 milion gold... I would spend about 500k and make a lotto or charity xD  

Danehya

Beatles-Chan Chan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:48 am
i know if i won the million i would finish up by buying my two items left for my dream avi and then donate the rest back to the guild b/c i wouldn't need all of it... i only need about 375,000
i know it's still a lot but i wouldn't use the full million... im not greedy  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:51 am
i dream about 200k ^_^  

te5te

serene alixer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:06 am
biggrin a million would be cool but even a quarter of that would do for me anything i get helps towards my dream avi and since ive only got one item of my dream avi rolleyes ooooo ive got a long way to go yet xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:47 am
With a million gold, I'd buy my dream item. Then give the rest to my friend who has cancer. Its hard for her sometimes, so I try to make her smile. She'd smile a lot Id bet if I gave her over half the winnings. biggrin  

alpaca_king_from_moon

Phantom Lotus

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:09 pm
With the one million i would buy the stuff for my dream avi. Donate some to my friends on here, start my own guild and what ever is left i would buy some rare items on here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:20 pm
Not really....If i got the whole Million I'd just get my ninja band and I'd be happy. With all the rest I'd just like donate to random people. I check out alot of diffrent people's um...profiles......  

Arin FireSin

Invisible Shapeshifter

21,175 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150
  • The Wolf Within 100

`Bambi

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:35 pm
I just Want a Coco Kitty...  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items