Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:56 pm
Profile Comment -

Quote:
Ho ho, so this is Peasants real account? ^-^ your guild is awesome by the way

You don't pay attention do you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:59 pm
Ah! My Goddess
Profile Comment -

Quote:
Ho ho, so this is Peasants real account? ^-^ your guild is awesome by the way

You don't pay attention do you?

Didn't you know Peasant is dating himself? xD  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:59 pm
Profile Comment - Remeber our little friend from months ago Anti-Peasant? Well apparently he was bored.

Quote:
Ow in my opinion Peasant in real life is an ugly nerd. Dude work out at least 5 times a week, if u aren't really that good looking do not post pics of yourself.

hahahahah NERD! ANTIPEASANT 4EVER.

Blah Blah Blah

x.o

Quote:
blah all u want but i can still probablly bench more that your fullgrown boyfriend.

Uh-huh...

-pats air-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:31 pm
Quote:
'Cause I like cats and apples. 8D

Hum...

Quote:
plz ive been playin gaia for a year and LOOK AT MY AVI!!!im poor......*sobs*plz...i need gold....

-blinks-

I've been playing for 9 months.

Ah! My Goddess

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:08 am
Quote:
I WANT ONE MILLION IM AS POOR AS A PHEASANT IN CRAP!!!!!

You do know that pheasants are birds, right?

Right.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:49 am
An angry PM I got from a guy banned for begging for gold...

Quote:
I wasnt begging just asking.

rolleyes  

Pailzor
Captain

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:45 am
Quote:
You won't read it XD

Yes. Yes I will.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:32 pm
Heh, first post in the thread for great justice.

Quote:
ur guild is cool dog! i want to be in it dog. so let me in, dog. peace dog.

Woof woof, bark bark?

Quote:
cause i wanna win

Don't we all?

Quote:
Well considering the rules you provided, this might be tough. I don't honestly know why I, specifically, should receive this gold. Since i can't whine or beg I guess my reason is because, i want it. I wont spend the money on something ridiculous like those flashy extras that are just plain annoying. I think this is a cool opportunity and would be pretty sweet to win. Thanks for your consideration!

Didn't we tell you we don't read these things?  

[Noi]

[Noi]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:39 pm
Quote:
i want to be a guild because i dont no y but i love gaia online soooooooooo much i get on every day i hope i can be a guild and get alout of gold for alout of things on gaia online i want soooooooo bad like dresses and cute shirts and get more stuff cause i love gaia sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and i got alout of my friends on gaia and they love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much like i do my other best friend made me a gaia and i could not get off like all day i love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much can who ever is reading it can u tell that i love gaia online sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and i try to get on every day if i can i love gaia and aparentley i cant shut myself up but i love gaia and i hope u give me all that gold cause i need it soooooo bad thank u if u give me the gold. member i got all my friends a gaia and they love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. the end!

I don't have a comment for this one.

I really don't.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brain dead.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:32 pm
Quote:
you sound cool and you guys might be good enough for me

Oh lawd. It's mister high and mighty.

Quote:
I don't know why I was Banned but this means EVERYTHING to me.I'm poor.Little items.I want and need more gold for my avatar.You nee to understand one million gold could be spend in one day but for me this means a better house,better avatar,and more friends.PLEASE help me out to make my dreams come true.

Kevin banned this guy earlier. I lol'd.  

[Noi]

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:37 pm
Quote:
kistrowolf Wrote:
Ah! My Goddess Wrote:
kistrowolf Wrote:
PLZ HELP ME IVE BEEN QUESTING FOR ! AND A HALF YEARS I NEED 800k THATS NOTHING FOR YOU TO GIVE COME ON PLZ HELP A GAINA THAT WOULD BE A FRIEND AND A GOOD ONE FOREvER

Pissoff.

plzzzzzzzzz

You know what sure, I'll give you my entire account becuase I'm a stupid idiot.

Quote:
kistrowolf
Ah! My Goddess
kistrowolf
Ah! My Goddess

How about you take a lesson in spelling and grammar? Why would I give you my hard earned gold esp when you can't even talk let alone type like a normal human being? This is MY gold, not yours nor am I obligated in any manner to give it to ANYONE for that matter.

I would block you but Gaia wont let me right now so spare your self and stop PM'ing me becuase you aren't getting a damn thing out of me.

crying srry i didnt know you hated random ppl

If you haden't been an idiot and read my profile you would know that now wouldn't you? Now go away, leave me alone.

CAN U JUST GIVE ME A KATANA AND ILL LEAVE

No, I hate you.

What point of leave me alone and I hate you don't you get? This post is a little jumbled up but I think you get the point.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:16 pm
Quote:
the reason i should join is because i am smart (ex: im 12 in the 8th grade) i am pretty (ex: ive won ms. beauty 5 times) i have a great personality (ex: i have 53 freinds just on gaia and i have only been on this for a week) and i am talented (ex: i dont think u need any more) THE EEnd

Forgot to mention "i am conceited (ex: i posted things saying im perfect)"?
Oh, and uh... If you're so smart, learn some grammar.

Pailzor
Captain

[Noi]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:19 pm
Quote:
Whoa whoa whoa...i was not trying to advirtise...i even said it in my post. i wanted to get comments on my dream avi...i even said that. i made sure that everyone knew that i was just being lazy and was only looking for ratings. That's why it was called rate my dream avi's.

Again i was not advirtising and i was just about to close it since no one wanted to rate anything. Seriously read the whole thing and you'll see that i never said donate...i even said not to donate unless you really wanted to. I mean i'm not going to say no if someone decided to do it anywayz but yeah i was just being lazy cuz my dream avi's are all there one one page.

But i was just about to close it cuz no one wanted to rate. Seriously.

Advertising is advertising.

No exceptions.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas