Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How long do u intend to play gaia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like gaia?
  yes
  no
  i dunno
View Results

Dazily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:47 am
      I have two things that would make me quit:

1. The internet dying all together.
      2. I can afford 3 angelic halos all by myself.

In other words....

Forever.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:58 am
There's no such thing as "playing" Gaia. It's a community. You either stay in the community, or you don't.

As for how long I intend to stay, that'll depend on wether or not the people whom Ive developed bonds with online are also on Gaia.

[Noi]

Dazily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:05 am
[Noi]
There's no such thing as "playing" Gaia. It's a community. You either stay in the community, or you don't.

As for how long I intend to stay, that'll depend on wether or not the people whom Ive developed bonds with online are also on Gaia.

Dun worry babe.
      I'm stayin.

8]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:39 am
I'll just hang-out here untill they don't add anything good, really. If they add 1 thing a year, I'll stick to gaia for a LONG time.  

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:59 am
I'll be on Gaia until I get bored I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:17 am
i would stay on forever  

Backdrop1

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:34 am

I will stay as long as I am needed and able to help others earn what they need. Its a fun community but nearing graduation will probably when I head off. Dunno yet.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:35 am
×~»For ever. Even though I go to college [Im goin to 8th.. long way tah go], Ima just play a bit on my free time and the usual.«~×  

J3wels

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:39 am
[A]ngel [C]adet [A]thos
For ever.

talk2hand heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:41 am
    Most likely until it is.. gone. But I may visit it less often.

Brokkoli

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:19 am
Maybe when I go off to college.

When school starts I will probably sign on less frequently but quit? Not yet. xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:36 am
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Most people say they'll stay on for a long time more, then quit not too long after. Most are the ones that have been playing since like '04.

Though, I really do intend to stay on here for a much longer time, not because I think it'd be cool to do, but it's a fun way to talk to people, and play a few games while you're at it. By next year on Gaia Online I expect it to be much different - who knows what when I'm older!
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pimp Chickan G

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:37 am
[Noi]
Spectral in heaven as climbs the frail veiled moon,

I was thinking the same thing when I read the initial post. Gaia is only as time consuming as you let it be in my opinion..
When I played WoW, that was a definite commitment. I had a guild that I had to play regularly to stay apart of, raiding, pvping etc. I had to delete the entire game from my computer, leave the guild, delete the guild website from my bookmarks so I wouldn't be tempted to play. With Gaia I just do something else, I am not obligated to be here like I was with WoW. So to answer your question, I will stay with Gaia until it bores me. Which it hasn't yet.
So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:39 am
ill never quit ive done way tooo much to stop playin it forever. at most ill stop playin gaia for a max of 5 days look at me i finally got a collectible ill never quit permanently  

SplendidlyPsychotic

Durem Genius

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:49 am
    Until I get bored :]

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]