Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sintaroi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:12 pm
Unstopable huh?...~jumps out of a tree silently and not makeing a sound~ Wanna test that theory?? ~draws sowrd off my back and lets the tip touch the ground~ Now i kinda find the whole "un-stopable" thing a lil outthere...If you live there is a way for you to die...or at least be stoped. ~looks at the lycan with pure desust and hatred towrd her kind~ Shal we?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:52 pm
she turned and saw his hand and pulled back .. "What...what happen? she asked  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:59 pm
i cant die.. but i still can bleed he said as he cleans his hand and loosk up at her and maks a black chair form behind him adn sits in it ad relaxes.."..ill live forever until i forfill this curse but i can stil feel pain..' he said quietly as he lean back his red hair softly falls on to his chest..as he trys to rest a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:08 pm
she saw his red hair and sat up on her knees and touched it, his hood was still up but his hair was pretty. "now i understand why you want to die by your own hand" she said smiling up at him  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:11 pm
He looks at her.." oh?.. and why do you say that?.." he asks her quietly as he feels her tuch his hair  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:15 pm
"becuase you had a family and a love, but you lost them you don't want it again, and you think that if you kill yourself you will repent for your sins...it doesn't work that way" she said pulling back turning her head away "killing yourself is only about one life from all that you took"  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:27 pm
He was quiet becuase he knew she was right and looks down slightly..".. i guess im just looking for a quick way out...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:35 pm
"somtimes thats the hardest, killing yourself won't bring back the ones you killed.. but saving every life you can that will repent for ever death" she said looking back at him  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:48 pm
he didnt say anythign at the moment.."..thats why...i must help eveyone.. no matter how smal the town... or village... i just...want the memoies to leave me.. i can hear every innocent person voice in my head all the time.. and they wil not be happy untill i repent for what ive done...i understand if you think less of me...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:54 pm
she walked over to him and touched his face " why would i ever think less of you, it was your past you still have a chance to make things right." she said softly  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:58 pm
He nods a little..'. and thats why im trying to help poeple it jsut they are afraid of me when i come in to town..' he sighs and loosk don as he fetl her hand on his cheek again  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:11 pm
she smiled "there are people that will always be afriad but we push past that and keep trying" she said with a small nod  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:16 pm
he nods a little and debated weither or not to show her his face and softly take sher hadn and softly kisses it..".. thank you... for helping me remeber when i needed to do  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:19 pm
she smiled bigger "any time" she said soflty happy to feel his lips on her hand  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:26 pm
he watches her smile and smiles alittl himself as he looskd on trying to work hilsef up to showng his face to her.. and thats even if she wanted to see.. instead of just seeing him as the hooded man  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff