Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ollie's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:12 pm
(NOW THATS GODMODDING!!!!!!!!) *POOF* Ikkie stabs ozzy in the forehead before he leaves. "Now thats pathetic" Ikkie watches Ozzy suffer "next time dont mess with me or innocent shinobi who arent looking for a fight" Ikkie poofed away and left, before he did any harm  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:13 pm
(OZZY YOU GOD MODE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! WHEN YOUR HURT MORE THEN 9 TIMES YOU CANT GOD MODE YOUR WAY OUT!  

ThePheonixGuardian

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:17 pm
(ok lets ask here who was god modig

people in this thread who was god moddig me or this pathic guy??)

ozzy had left by then  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:27 pm
(WE ALL KNOW YOU STARTED IT BY USING YOUR SHARINGAN AND SAYING IT HIT ME! YOUR SIMPLY PATHETIC FOR REPEATING ALL THE THINGS THAT I SAY, WHAT ARE YOU A PARROT??!?!?) Ikkie felt great and better then ever, knowing he saved an innocent shibobi  

ThePheonixGuardian

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:29 pm
(sigh thee is no point arguing with ou its like taking to a wall you mustbe 5 yers old to keep this arument up so you know what argue with your self maybe you will learn something)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:34 pm
i'm not 5, and i only argue when people start god modding and yelling at me for no reason! so, lets end this arguement ok????? be resonable. sheesh  

ThePheonixGuardian

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:37 pm
((yea, but Ikkie, you're the one with all the !!! and caps... and stop making Ozzie's house thread filled with annoying posts like these, take them somewhere else...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:39 pm
listen, i'm only doing that cuz i'm short tempered and i dont like it when ppl start god moding out of nowhere, and plus i've already apologized to ollie, and i will again, srry ollie  

ThePheonixGuardian

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:43 pm
(wel if you hate people who gd mod dont ook ina mirrow or you jtmight explode and i nevered scremed...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:47 pm
omg, its writing, writing dosent yell or scream, its not like it actually produced any sound, just stop being ignorant and grow up  

ThePheonixGuardian

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:59 pm
((both of you shut the hell up this comes from the real me not my charecter))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:23 pm
ur right rocker girl, i was talking too much and i apologize sincerly, for i dont deserve to be even in all of your presences  

ThePheonixGuardian

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:25 pm
((That's not what she meant, and you know that.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:28 pm
ur right, i'm sorry, i'll be quite, you ppl probobly couldnt even think while i was talking  

ThePheonixGuardian

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:09 pm
(oh for god sake, i told you no fighting in my house!! and phoenix, you were godmodding by saying it hit straight away, ozzy said looked into your eyes which gave you a chance, so in the next post he was able to hit you!)  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff