Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:11 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

Jim snuck around the Female area. He finally ended up near a warehouse. He noticed on the side of the building and jumped up there. He was lucky that a window was right next to him. There were a few girls in there, working on something. He examined the inside more and saw it filled with weapons. ONe was working on them while the other fiddled with them. The other girl had a type of basebal bat that had static around it.

Ashley followed until she came to the Weapon Warhouse. She shrugged since it wasn't a big surprise for her. She tried to open the dorrs, but were a bit jammed. She just decided to walk right through them. She looked around and found everything familier. There was Carmen and Zenio working. "You guys busy?" Ashley asked hoping they would hear.

Jim was watching all of this and was astounding to see her just walk right through the door.

Zenio looked up seeing Ashley. "I'm not." Carmen said the same. Obviously they wanted to do something other than their work. Well Mayby not Zenio. Zenio just didn't care at the moment.

Ashley:

"Well, I'm not really on a mission at the moment so....let's just talk." She looked around and found a nearby crate to sit on. "So, what do you think of the Males?"

"A bunch of nim wads and idiots...." Carmen bitterly spat. Obviously she hated them. "I.......have know clue....." Zenio simply said and Carmen stared at her partner. "Are you KIDDING ME?!" She yelled at Zenio. Zenio only shrugged. "Well I don't know much about them so I don't have much of an opinion." Carmen stood. "Oh please! You know well enough that those men are a good for nothin' trouble makers! Heck! Look what you have to go through! Just outside, not too long ago, the police thought you were a guy, AGAIN! We're always on patrol for any POSSIBLE male suspicion and everyday you get caught in it with a** on your line!" That was it. Carmen was pissed.

"I don't mind, Carmen. It's the way I'm cloned and I'm going to stick with it weather I like it of not." Zenio sighed sitting next to Ashley. "What about you, Ashley?" Zenio looked at Ashley.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"sigh......"Rikku looks at her hands."I really want to meet guys and get to know them"
"Why do you want to get to know us so much?"
"over here...its boreding.."Rikku looks at Jack"you guys seem so interesting...."Rikku got closer."i want to get to know guys....so i can understand why we are separated."
"Well, I'm a guy. And, I'm sitting right here. You could uh..... get to know me a little better."
"okay....that will work but after i want to get to know more guys.....that way i can get an over all conclusion on the reason why we are all separate."
I shrug my shoulders. "Works for me I suppose."  

Carrot-Copper

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:35 am
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

Jim snuck around the Female area. He finally ended up near a warehouse. He noticed on the side of the building and jumped up there. He was lucky that a window was right next to him. There were a few girls in there, working on something. He examined the inside more and saw it filled with weapons. ONe was working on them while the other fiddled with them. The other girl had a type of basebal bat that had static around it.

Ashley followed until she came to the Weapon Warhouse. She shrugged since it wasn't a big surprise for her. She tried to open the dorrs, but were a bit jammed. She just decided to walk right through them. She looked around and found everything familier. There was Carmen and Zenio working. "You guys busy?" Ashley asked hoping they would hear.

Jim was watching all of this and was astounding to see her just walk right through the door.

Zenio looked up seeing Ashley. "I'm not." Carmen said the same. Obviously they wanted to do something other than their work. Well Mayby not Zenio. Zenio just didn't care at the moment.

Ashley:

"Well, I'm not really on a mission at the moment so....let's just talk." She looked around and found a nearby crate to sit on. "So, what do you think of the Males?"

"A bunch of nim wads and idiots...." Carmen bitterly spat. Obviously she hated them. "I.......have know clue....." Zenio simply said and Carmen stared at her partner. "Are you KIDDING ME?!" She yelled at Zenio. Zenio only shrugged. "Well I don't know much about them so I don't have much of an opinion." Carmen stood. "Oh please! You know well enough that those men are a good for nothin' trouble makers! Heck! Look what you have to go through! Just outside, not too long ago, the police thought you were a guy, AGAIN! We're always on patrol for any POSSIBLE male suspicion and everyday you get caught in it with a** on your line!" That was it. Carmen was pissed.

"I don't mind, Carmen. It's the way I'm cloned and I'm going to stick with it weather I like it of not." Zenio sighed sitting next to Ashley. "What about you, Ashley?" Zenio looked at Ashley.

"Well...." Ashley began, "It depends on the guy. I've met a couple before and most of them try to get me. But I've met three who don't really care about the seperation at all." Ashley rasied her left hand and pointed to the window. "Like that guy up there watching us, he's nice and doesn't care much about this. The reason he's only up there is for he's cautious and doesn't want to make a scene." Ashley looked up at Jim and smiled.,

Jim was a bit shocked. From hearing all of this, he looked around to see if any Females were outside getting ready for a capture. He looked back at Ashley and only looked at her eyes. They showed trust and innocent. You see, Jim's ability is by one simple look at a person, he can tell how they feel, what thier hiding, and what they want. His great ability is over observing and hearing.
Jim smirked back and hopped down from the tree. Jim just read Ashley's mind as she pulled Jim right into the factory. They stood by each other while Jim was still a bit cautious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:44 am
Erik heads to the library and picks up a book on interrogation techniques, biding his time. "This one looks good. It's so quiet in here..."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:16 pm
Kris reaches the wall, but doesn't bother to go over, so he just leans up against it doing nothing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:26 pm
Amillia was sleeping soundly with every intention of staying that way. Her partner in crime, Keeka, however, had other plans. The pink haired leader of the rebel group leaned in close with her mouth right next to her friend's ear. "AMI! WAKE UP!"

Amillia let out a small yelp as she jerked awake, falling off her bed in doing so. "Shyte, Keeks, what the hell was that for?" the blonde said angrily, rubbing her ears as she pulled herself off the floor.

Keeka poked her playfully. "Have you forgotten already? We're going to the wall today! Now get up!"

Now Amillia, or Ami as most of her friends called her, was awake. It was true, she had forgotten, but instantly her veins were surging with excitement. Maybe they would actually get over this time.

She untangled herself from the coarse sheets, standing and giving a feeble attempt at best to smooth the wrinkles from her baggy jeans. With a single, fluid movement, she grabbed the dagger from her bedside table and slipped it into her boot. "Alright," she said, "Let's go."

Keeka grinned, wasting no time in grabbing Amillia by the arm and rushing outside to meet with the rest of the group. Today would be an interesting one.

[River]

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:28 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

Ashley:

"Well...." Ashley began, "It depends on the guy. I've met a couple before and most of them try to get me. But I've met three who don't really care about the seperation at all." Ashley rasied her left hand and pointed to the window. "Like that guy up there watching us, he's nice and doesn't care much about this. The reason he's only up there is for he's cautious and doesn't want to make a scene." Ashley looked up at Jim and smiled.,

Jim was a bit shocked. From hearing all of this, he looked around to see if any Females were outside getting ready for a capture. He looked back at Ashley and only looked at her eyes. They showed trust and innocent. You see, Jim's ability is by one simple look at a person, he can tell how they feel, what thier hiding, and what they want. His great ability is over observing and hearing.
Jim smirked back and hopped down from the tree. Jim just read Ashley's mind as she pulled Jim right into the factory. They stood by each other while Jim was still a bit cautious.

"WHAT?!" Carmen shouted then looked up seeing Jim. As soon as he stood before them Carmen was about grab a gun and ofcourse call someone. Well not until Zenio had knocked her out with a small touch of electricty from her bat. carmen slumped out cold with Zenio catching her and putting her on a chair. "You know, if your gonna bring a guy here, you better give me a heads up before you do. Carmen is very sexist and hot headed if you remembered." Zenio commented as she tied Carmen to the chair as a restraint.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:52 pm
The small band of rebels congregated a few yards away from the weapons warehouse; a common meeting place. Several girls stared enviously at Amillia as she proudly sauntered forward beside Keeka, standing far taller than the already rather short leader of the pack. She was one of the newest in the group, but already she was pretty much second in command, much to the frustration of several older members of the closely knit society. But like a wolf pack, loyalty ran far deeper than petty interests, so the primary interest was getting Ami over the wall.

Keeka spoke proudly, a born leader if there ever was one. "We've prepared for days, so look sharp, and be ready. Chances are, someone's gonna try to stop us. However," she paused as she set her hand on the small pistol she had stolen from one of the patrols, "We aren't gonna let that happen, are we?"

Nods and shouts of agreement rippled through the group. They all knew what they had to do. Get Amillia in, and steal everything they possibly could before having to high tail it out of there.

Amillia felt a sense of pride as the gravity of her part in the raid sank in. Unlike the other girls, Amillia was looking for something. While the others wreaked havoc, Amillia would hunt like a starving animal for something only she and Keeka had spoken of. There was no room for mistakes.

Keeka gently nudged her as she took the lead in walking. "Time to go," she whispered excitedly. Amillia couldn't help but smile as she followed in steps.

[River]

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:03 pm
kris pulled out a ball and bounced it around, "i should start heading back, have repairs to do. battery 50%, status tired" Kris jumped over the wall effortlessly and walked home  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:10 pm
billy was about to hop the fence when he sa a group of females about to make a raid "..s**t"he hopped the fence and warned the police they gathered some officers and waited by the wall billy pulled out his lighter and flicked it around nervously  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

Ashley:

"WHAT?!" Carmen shouted then looked up seeing Jim. As soon as he stood before them Carmen was about grab a gun and ofcourse call someone. Well not until Zenio had knocked her out with a small touch of electricty from her bat. carmen slumped out cold with Zenio catching her and putting her on a chair. "You know, if your gonna bring a guy here, you better give me a heads up before you do. Carmen is very sexist and hot headed if you remembered." Zenio commented as she tied Carmen to the chair as a restraint.

"Sorry," Ashley said looking at Carmen, "I should've said something, but this is Jim." Ashley ended presenting Jim.
Jim bowed a bit. "Nice to meet ya." He raised back up and observed Zenio. "You're different from the others. You seem to have a different body function then the other Females arounf here. That's probably a bit useful for sneaking on my side."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:29 pm
Amillia's grin became a smirk as they approached the wall. They had been seen congregating, and now some p***k had warned the police. Just as planned. She and Keeka locked eyes and Amillia slipped away from the group as they paused before the wall. Then, Keeka let out a warbling whistle, and the raid was on. The girls stormed over the wall, every last one leaping effortlessly with weapons drawn.

Ami ran with lightning precision to another section of the wall, scaling it quietly and leaping over the edge into a deserted area. Not a second was wasted as she bolted through tangles of streets towards her goal. I have to be fast, she thought to herself. Keeka and the others can only hold them off for so long...

[River]

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:07 pm
billy turned on the light and helf out his hand a fire ball grew in his hand and he unleashed it on the oncoming females he raised him hand and fire balls flew out of the sky and smashed into the ground he laughed at his chance to use his powers  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:33 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"sigh......"Rikku looks at her hands."I really want to meet guys and get to know them"
"Why do you want to get to know us so much?"
"over here...its boreding.."Rikku looks at Jack"you guys seem so interesting...."Rikku got closer."i want to get to know guys....so i can understand why we are separated."
"Well, I'm a guy. And, I'm sitting right here. You could uh..... get to know me a little better."
"okay....that will work but after i want to get to know more guys.....that way i can get an over all conclusion on the reason why we are all separate."
I shrug my shoulders. "Works for me I suppose."
"Aren't you ever curious on the subject at all?"Rikku looks at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:04 pm
Kris reached home, "battery 5%, status tired, power low. ugh" he pulled a small cable out of the back of his neck and plugged it into a small port. he pulled out the battery and put it in a small device, it melted the container down into a small gem, "this one came out nice" he put the gem in another bettery container, the liquid inside glew grighter than usual. kris put the glowing battery in, "battery 1000% status excelent"
he put another gem in his sword, the blade glew yellow. he put a second charged batter in a section in his leg, "secondary power 1000%" Kris sat at his table and constucted a laser gun with a bottomless energy source, "nice" kris unplugged the cable and left  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff