Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
City Hall ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:31 pm
Dime nodded along, waved until he was out of sight, waiting until she stopped to sigh, take the bag off and pop the handle up so she could wheel the over-packed bag inside. Before moving, though, she removed her favorite Sherlock Holmes book--scattering a rubber ducky or three--and stuck it in her pocket. The duckies went back in the bag, it was rezipped, and she entered City Hall to find Chibi and Tanya, the blue backpack rolling along the shinny floor behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:52 pm
"dime!"
the ethusiastic cheer echoed within the city hall lobby as a young girl wearing a blue dress ran towards dime and glomped her and swung around her for a minute before landing on her feet
"you came! now we can play fun games and have pillow fights!"
tanya stepped back and put her hands behind her back, smiling
"welcome! my home is your home"

chibi walked down the way and looked up at dime
"hello again dime, you remember the rules right? no leaving city hall without my supervision, no mystery solving and you must be in bed by nine thirty"
picking up her crossbow by the door chibi nocked a arrow with a sunction cup at the end connected to a length of rope attached to it
"ill put your room in the bedroom, you to can play for a while until dinners ready"
taking the bag handle in one hand chibi carts it off

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:56 am
Dime smiled. "Hello, Tanya. Miss Chibi." She nodded once at the list of rules--she knew them by heart. The only one she and Tanya never broke was 'be in bed by nine-thirty'--with many thanks to her Magic Rope. Inwardly, she doubted they ever managed to leave without Chibi knowing exactly where they were going and what they would be doing, but it didn't really matter. She turned to Tanya, book still in her pocket, and asked the question that almost always led to utter mayhem.
"What do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:28 am
tanyas eyes lit up and she cupped her hands together and whispered in dimes ear
"i found a secret tunnel that goes from my office to the basment!" she squealed
"we should explore it!"
tanya pulled from an unseen pocket in her dress a map drawn in crayon showing the two rooms, the rest of the structure with little white squares filled in them and the secret tunnel entrance
"this map was under the desk drawer!"

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:01 am
Dime eyed Tanya with a face that was a study in utterly blank. "I thought we'd try playing in your room." Not that she was objecting to the adventure, but she knew better than to follow Tanya down any 'secret passages' without her kit. And, preferably, her Rope. Her Magic Rope. The one that got them out of sticky situations.
She should have packed her own things. (She had been, but then Greene did it his way, all without realizing she was already half-packed.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:12 pm
tanya was just happy to have fun and readily agreed
"okies! then lets play shutes and ladders byako edition! i got it just last week and its veeeeeeeery fun!"

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:16 pm
Dime nodded and followed her (dismayingly) energetic friend, quietly pulling her book out of her pocket and opening it to the last few pages of 'The man with the Twisted Lip.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:58 pm
five minutes later tanya finished setting up the three dimensional board that consisted of chutes, ladders, catapults, pyramid scemes, several floors, a monkey, a princess and many many barrels
"alright which piece do you want?"

chibi walked in with a tray bearing peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches and milk
"have fun you two i have some more paperwork to finish up"

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:34 pm
"Eh. This one, I suppose." She selected a boy with black hair and set it at the starting place, closing her book, mentally marking the page. "Thank you, Miss Chibi." she added politely as the guardian puppet delivered sandwiches and drinks. When Chibi left, Dime picked up a sandwich with peach preserves in it and a glass of milk, and started in on her lunch.
For some reasons, PB&J was always better when Chibi made it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:08 pm
tanya nibbled on her chunky peanut butter and strawberry sandwhich happily while selecting a long haired green piece with a hat
"alright spin the wheel......"
tanya spun the wheel and got a five
"one two three four five.....oh i got a card!"
tanya picks up the card
"you saved the city of bouncy balls recieved one get out of line free card"

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:41 pm
(first p ost edited)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:06 am
A regal-dressed man stood at the foot of the entrance to the hall. His black and white hair was neatly brushed back, and he walked with a silver cane in his right hand. He stood very straight with his hands behind his back. His long regal coat came to his ankles. It was skillfully decorated with gold and red.

The man standing behind him was a more muscular man. He stood about the same height as the man in front of him. His hair was brown and messy, and covered by a helmet that concealed most of his head. He wore a very sleek and metallic body suit that matched the helmet. He had pockets hanging from straps that snaked around his abdomen. He had a knife tucked in a small sheath on his left pectoral strap.

The regal man opened the door and walked inside, with his cohort not far behind. They moved in almost perfect synchronization.

"Honestly," the regal man spoke up, "a city hall should have a directory in front of a visitor. How else do they know where to go?"
The man in the suit remained silent.  

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:58 am
Chibi was sitting at the front desk going through some more of the papers when the aristo and helmet head walked in.
"Can I help you?"
The doll asked simply.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:39 am
"Oh! Perfect!" the aristo exclaimed. He scurried to Chibi's desk and smiled. "I'm looking for the mayor of this large town. I have no appointment, but I believe that it is of utmost urgency that I speak to them." He jabbed a finger upwards at the word 'utmost'. He gave a dazzling smile as he awaited an answer.

The man behind him watched Chibi with a border-line hostile expression. Like a hunter and its prey. He didn't move an inch from his accomplice.  

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:00 pm
Minako glided through the front door and listened to the people talk and think.
Of course when she did that she usually got a headache,but she got better so today no headache.
She clutched her bunny bag close,unsure of what might pop-out.
She started to dance to the sound of silent flutes.
Which she had trained herself to hear when she wanted to block out the annoyance of peoples thoughts.
A small noise caught her off guard though,she looked down to see a cute black cat.
"well aren't you cute~"Minako giggled as she brought the cat up into her arms.
Of course Minako always got the wrong end of things and the cat bite her.
She screamed then dropped the cat.
She sucked on the little cut on her finger.
Why me?She thought.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces