Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Dumb Things You've Heard Said About LotR Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:48 pm
YEAH! *points at elven ears* =^.^=  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:58 pm
churrlo
YEAH! *points at elven ears* =^.^=

The most orignal form of elves are Tolkian's. xd  

WenBlack

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:11 pm
Yesh! They're the most awesome cool amazing sweet elves! xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:33 am
YES!!! xd xd xd xd xd xd xd  

WenBlack

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:38 pm
YAY FOR TOLKEIN'S ELVES heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:36 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Wow, I guess everyone likes my topic ideas... sweatdrop

I'll just copy the ones I posted there:

~In the theater after FOTR ended, a woman loudly commented, "That was a horrible ending!" When I told her that there are three books, and FOTR is the first one, she said, "I'm talking about the movies, not the books stupid!"

~In a bookstore before the release of ROTK, a woman picked up a copy of ROTK and remarked, "I can't believe that they have the novelization out already! The movie isn't even out yet!"

~I once had an arguement with someone who was convinced that LOTR was a rip-off of Harry Potter. xp

Luckily, everyone in my family is really into LOTR. We have vicious matches of LOTR Trivial Pursuit.

But once, the question was something like, "what race did Gimli say is mistakenly believed to simply be born out of holes in the ground?" I forget the exact quote, but anyway, my mom, who has read LOTR, The Hobbit, and The Silmarillion, and seen all of the movies, thought for about five minutes before answering, "Hobbits".

Hobbits.
*smacks forehead* stressed

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.....too much maybe? rofl rofl rofl blaugh rofl  

Crazymexican101

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:00 pm
That is so funny! blaugh I talked to someone the other day who was convinced that Aragorn was of some Elvish dissent razz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:45 am
He does have some elvish blood doesn't he? tiny tiny portion...  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:39 pm
xd no he's just Numenorian xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:35 am
No elvish blood at all crying ......... o well at least his descendants will have elven blood...small consolation  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:34 pm
Yeah lmao blaugh They got lucky! >< But is it really Elven blood, because she chose to be a mortal... meaning she was no longer an elf xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:05 am
did elros descendants have a choice? or was it just elrond's descendants?  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:41 pm
Umm no his did not have a choice. He chose a mortal life... so I'm guessing he just told his kids they were human or something. I don't think they got a choice.... but then again who knows?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:52 am
Aragorn did have Elvish blood, because all the Kings of Numenor had Elvish blood, as they descended from Elros, who was in fact half-Elvish. He chose a mortal life, but he still had Elvish blood, as well as a bit of Maiar blood as well, from Melian.

Elros's descendants did not get a choice on their mortality; their father's decision was irrevocable. Elrond's children, on the other hand, could still choose to become mortal, but once that choice was made, it too was irreversible.  

Londo Mollari

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:37 pm
Thanks for clearing it up ^_^  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items