Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kementari

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:48 pm
Zurgiea
Soccer/Football = Borrrring!

Gimme hockey!

Cept for the fact there's a lockout right now because the coaches want to cap players salaries *cries* So there's no hockey this winter. It's sad.

Yay hockey!

Boo lockout.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:26 pm
Vendie
Gaia ate my last post domokun

Anywho....
User Image

I really wish I had a good picture of me as an elf for Halloween to post. Alas, I have none! sad

I was an Elf for Halloween too. I love your hair. It's so cool. Well, that was som pretty intelligent conversation...  

Hironaur

Vendie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:58 pm
Hironaur
Vendie
Gaia ate my last post domokun

Anywho....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really wish I had a good picture of me as an elf for Halloween to post. Alas, I have none! sad

I was an Elf for Halloween too. I love your hair. It's so cool. Well, that was som pretty intelligent conversation...

xp

Sankyou! whee It's pulled back in that picture...as soon as I get a picture of me in my elf costume, I shall post it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:23 am
I like soocer, but its kinda boring...give me rugby anyday!!

Euro 2004 was a very boring tournament, finished off with the most boring final!

And, to all you americans, I would just like to rub in the fact that Ireland beat USA in rugby on saturday! whee  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:02 am
thaxul

Euro 2004 was a very boring tournament, finished off with the most boring final!

And, to all you americans, I would just like to rub in the fact that Ireland beat USA in rugby on saturday! whee

Football!... boring! gonk Euro 2004 was great!

...and don't forget who the world champions are in Rugby. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:16 am
Longbow UK
thaxul

Football!... boring! gonk Euro 2004 was great!

...and don't forget who the world champions are in Rugby. xd

yeah, yeah...I do think soccer is boring, it doesnt even compare to rugby in excitement!  

Thaxul

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:05 am
Since I don't know much about the sports conversation I'm going to go with the idea that if no one says anything about your pictures its? a) good or b) bad...now I shall decide which it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:12 pm
Nolah
Since I don't know much about the sports conversation I'm going to go with the idea that if no one says anything about your pictures its? a) good or b) bad...now I shall decide which it is.

*just finishes reading last 3 pages*
Awww, I liked your pics, Nolah! Cute lil' kitty... 4laugh

My mom was an elf for Halloween. I was a vampire. Complete with red contact lenses and my $20 fangs. 3nodding whee And my normal clothes, which means lots of fishnet-y goodness. biggrin My normal clothes are vamp-y enough... sweatdrop  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:19 pm
Nolah

Heh sorry about that. It was my fault things went off-topic. sweatdrop Nice pics. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:33 pm
Longbow UK
Nolah

Heh sorry about that. It was my fault things went off-topic. sweatdrop Nice pics. smile

Yup, Nolah, very purty pictures ^_^

Hey Longbow, you still haven't posted YOUR pictures *prods*  

Zurgi

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:38 pm
100th post! *dances*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:34 pm
Yeah Lol we should probably take the soccer talk into the *official* off-topic threads. As for the topic of this thread great pics everyone!  

Onoj

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:07 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Nolah

dont you mean ball of fluff? blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:26 am
thaxul
Nienna of the Valar
Nolah

Lol, definately. THANKS GUYS! Now I feel better. I loved everyone else's pics as well

Hm...for halloween I was a roman woad....  

Nolah de Fanel

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:04 am
Nolah
thaxul
Nienna of the Valar
Nolah

Lol, definately. THANKS GUYS! Now I feel better. I loved everyone else's pics as well

Hm...for halloween I was a roman woad....

Lol I wish I had been a LOTR character for Halloween, but I ended up being in a group with my friend. We were the black knight and King Arthur from Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Made them ourselves. Can't you tell? wink  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces