Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:16 pm
Tokuno fiddled with the earth at his feet. He had no other weapons to speak of and had nothing else to work on so he just sat playing with the earth. Slowly moving it with his hands and tiny blasts of air. Creating a mini dust storm in the confines of his two legs he moved it slowly around and added a bit of fire to it. It caught his leg on fire and he let it disparse before any real damage could be done.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:19 pm
((we're not going to the cloud village!))

Miharu looked at Gohma "Yeah I'm ready!" she said standing  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:20 pm
Gohma stood with Miharu and gestured to Tokuno to grab his pack.

((I know we aren't xD That was a memory.))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Tokuno grabbed his pack and slid it onto his shoulders. He then grabbed Gohma's whose was much lighter and threw it to where he stood.

Gohma grabbed his pack from the air and slid it on all in one motion. "How are you feeling? Nervous? Excited?"  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Kazaki woke up and saw them already up. He also got up "Are we already leaving?" he said packing up his things  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:30 pm
The voices were getting louder as she kept running. Shu hides. She looks carefuly at that group of ninjas. they arent seing her because she his on a tree branch.
her army is waiting further for her signal to attack..they are ready.

Kairi2Mage

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:32 pm
Miharu looked at Gohma and answered "Well actually I don't know " she said with a finger on her chin "But I don't wanna think about that!" she then walked to Kazaki and said putting the same finger that she put on her chin on his forehead "Yeah so hurry up!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:33 pm
Tokuno loosened his katana's in his sheaths. It was habit from living in a fairly hostile place most of his life.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:35 pm
Gohma traveled towards Tokuno and clapped him on his back. "Ready?" He asks slowly. "It seems to be a fairly nice day so traveling should be nice."

Tokuno nodded his head but didn't answer. He was listening to the wind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:36 pm
Kazaki looked surprised at Miharu and said laughing "Okay I will."  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:38 pm
Tokuno thought he heard a slight rustling in the trees. It may have been paranoia at being away from home but he was glad his katana's were ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:42 pm
Miharu fell on her knees and grabbed her chest next to her heart We're still not there!! What's happening?  

Rikku Mage

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:43 pm
Kazaki looked at her and asked nervously "Miharu what is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:44 pm
Gohma rushed to Miharu's side and dropped to his knees. "Wha... What's wrong Miharu!" He gasped alarmed.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:49 pm
Shu jumped off the tree and joined her army. "fa yna kuehk du yddylg. syo dra vunla pa fedr oui" (We are going to attack, may the force be with you). Shu started to run towards that ninja's group... "HUF" (NOW) she ordered!! She prepared a fuuton renkuudan, and she was ready to let it go...  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff