Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
the drunken party (need members) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...not to sure what to put here
View Results

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:05 am
Crying out in pain due to the mass weight on his back. "Argh, this is getting no where! Alright no one come over here....I hope I'm sober enough to do this..." muttered Axel as he began to focus deeply and unleashed a massive inferno around them, blowing the drunks on top of him and flying them across the bar in different directions. Subsiding his flames within seconds upon standing on his feet, he began to feel a bit wobbly on his feet. running to the nearby corner, upon knocking Zexion aside and into a nearby bookshelf and knocking it on top of him, he puked his fill from what was left in his system.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:14 am
"arghh, man that hurt axel." said riku as he patted himself down and walked over to his friend, who was now puking on the floor. He patted axel's back. "Let it all out old friend, Demyx think you can get him a drink."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:18 am
"How could you drink after what just happened?!" asked Axel as he went back to his puking. "Yes, leave me to my puking. Oh, how I love it." thought Axel as he puked more into a nearby bucket.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:33 am
riku chuckled." I meant for you and didn't mean alcohol. I meant water"  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:41 am
Xia watched the boys mess around, the achohol kicking into her mischievous side. She got off her chair and strode over to some of them. "Hey boys, having fun?" she asked, a smirk on her face.

Xigbar watched as Xia stood from her seat and walked over to the boys in almost a cat walk. He gave a low whistle then chugged some more beer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:59 am
"Oh right. Drinking a whole jug of water and then pouring it all over himself, feeling refreashed within seconds. "okay, Riku....you ready for another shot?" asked Axel as he strolled over to the bar and downed two long shots with ease. "Oh yeah, feel it burn baby!" as he watched Xai apraoch them in a cat-like stride. Taking another shot, Axel engulfed himself in flames. "Hey guys? Is it hot in here or is it just me?" he asked as Xai joined in on the fun.  

Ryuho Kitsune

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:17 pm
Xia chuckled to this. "Sure is Axel.." she purred slightly, edging closer to the boys.

"Sure is." Xigbar replied as he watched the others with amuzement, drinking his beer cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:27 pm
"If you thought that was hot watch this." chuckled Axel as he replicated himself three times, making full flame versions of himself and dashed to an open stage, grabbing a guitar and a set of drums. "Hey demyx!? play something hard that burns the soul right out of you!" yelled out Axel as he and his other flame clones began jamming out, playing something hard and full of metal and flame.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:31 pm
Riku laughed as he ordered another drink. "such a showoff axel."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:13 pm
barkep for the love of god get me something stronger at that he is given a never before seen drink he drinks it and get instintle drunk he then stands up and trip over some body  

wrath of suzuku

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Xia watched him with a grin and approached the stage. "That's awesome Axel.." she said with a bit of a swoon as she watched him play.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:54 pm
"All right Axel, right on!" Demyx, still sore from Axel's attack, got his sitar and slid across the stage on his knees, while playing a fiery tune on the sitar. "How's this for 'hard'?" Demyx yelled.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:25 am
Zexion awoke from his little black out.

"where am i"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:12 pm
[PC] Chaos
Zexion awoke from his little black out.

"where am i"
in a bar  

wrath of suzuku

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:49 pm
Xaldin got up after being blasted away. He wiped off the dust of his coat, nearly falling in the process, and wobbled to the bar. "Sake. Now."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff