Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Novel Discussion:: (ReVote!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Resident Evil novel was the best?
  Zero Hour
  The Umbrella Conspiracy
  Caliban Cove
  City Of The Dead
  Underworld
  Nemesis
  Code: Veronica
  Genesis
  Apocalypse
  Extinction
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:30 pm
I wrote a 40,000 word fanfiction on Resident Evil back in Gr. 12, but that was for an independent study unit in Writer's Craft class. I got 98% on that... Umm.. 30% of the grade, I believe?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:21 pm
98%? What happened to the other 2%? Stickler teacher?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:25 pm
Well, he was supposed to take a mark off each spelling mistake. I had quite a few spelling mistakes. Like, occasional, maybe 10 that I counted. But since the requirement was 15 pages max, and mine was over 60 pages, he didn't take a mark off each one, just gave me a 98. Which I'm completely content with.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:32 pm
Ahh, I see! Good for you, then!

I wish I could take a creative writing class here... but it's only open to English majors... that really makes me angry, but oh well... looks like I'm stuck on my own.

I did a RE based fiction for one of my classes in 8th grade. My teacher told us we could write about anything... so I wrote about Zombies. Needless to say, I nearly got suspended for it... not to mention my entire class wouldn't go near me.

Thing is... I never mentioned a firearm in the entire piece. Just descriptions of blood.

My parents were pretty mad at the administration.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:36 pm
Sounds like a terrible school.

I'm currently revising my fan fiction so that I could post it here for all you guys to read. Actually, it was inspired and based on an RP I hosted a while ago. It was the only RP I've ever seen that actually ended and not just died. I'm proud of that.
Either way, I took the entire thread, went through it event by event and rewrote it, putting it together nicely. One of the members of the RP said he read it in one sitting.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:43 pm
It was a terrible school, but now I'm off to bigger and better things.

Gosh, I haven't had a good RP in over a year. I've just gotten fed up with people who have no desire to type out their words and cheat on descriptions... That, and it's difficult to find RPers close or around my age who aren't emo-flavored...

I'd love to read it when it does get posted, though, so I'll be on the lookout for it.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:24 pm
You'll be the first to know.

All that bothers me about RPs these days is the lack of motivation. I like to have like 3 - 6 people who don't abandon it. And that's hard to find.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:43 pm
Well if you do ever find a group of people, count me in. I've been itching to RP again...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:57 pm
I'll see how my term is going, if I'm up to my waist in game development, I probably won't have the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:11 pm
Well, if you do, you know who to call.

(Me, not Ghostbusters. Sheesh.)  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:28 pm
Oh... Cause Ray and Egon said they wanted to participate in my RP too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:36 am
Well, Bring it!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:13 pm
Like I said, I just hope that Perry realizes how crappy the storyline in RE4 is and that it doesn't belong in the once great Resident Evil Mythos.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:56 pm
Clearly she has, because the game went through 4 (?) ports and almost 3 years of endless "hype", and she's left it alone.

Smart woman.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:07 pm
I just hope it's that and not other things that keep her from novelizing it. But yeah, pray you're right.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games