Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Favorite Female Movie Character (ReVote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest?
  Alice
  Rain
  Angie
  Terri Morales
  Betty
  K-Mart
  Red Queen
  White Queen
  Other
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:01 pm
Well, yes, but I guarantee that it'll either be as a monster or a pathetic little test subject. The person is the same, but the character itself would probably be different in almost every way.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:21 pm
Yes, that's true as well.

You know what I'd pay to see? A Steve and Leon hybrid enemy. Haha... that has moneymaker written all over it...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:45 pm
What's he gonna use against you? The fabulous haircut attack?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:23 am
Or the whiny one-liner of death.

Instant kill right there.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:30 am
The "Super Matrix Laser Dodge" attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:34 am
The "If I squint my eyes long enough, you'll melt into a pile of goo because I'm so pretty" attack.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:24 pm
The sad thing is, the more I replay RE2, the more I can't help but look at Leon... He was actually a pretty likable character. A rookie cop who tries his best to lead the civilians to safety. Capcom really ruined the character.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:52 am
Doesn't that mean you only dislike Re4 Leon then? And Re2 Leon is cool with you. Fair enough  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:56 pm
Storyline wise it's the same character, though. And not dwelling on the past, he was turned into an idiot. Poor guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:06 am
I cant pick between

Jill
Alice
Claire
or K-mart

They make the girls in this movie so tough! xD

`iPod`

`iPod`

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:10 am
BabyOil
xD I really didn't like that weather lady. She's like Ashley. She can't really do anything.Just sit back and be saved.I kinda feel bad that she got eaten by grade schoolers though.
I felt sorry for her, and if they bought her back to extinction they probaably would of made her tough as hell to.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:03 am
`iPod`
BabyOil
xD I really didn't like that weather lady. She's like Ashley. She can't really do anything.Just sit back and be saved.I kinda feel bad that she got eaten by grade schoolers though.
I felt sorry for her, and if they bought her back to extinction they probaably would of made her tough as hell to.

Thing is, she wouldn't have survived. Ever read 'Lord of the Flies'? She was too high-maintenance, and didn't have the backbone. There's a difference between not being able to do something because you're not trained, and not doing something because you're just too scared.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:43 pm
Not to mention the fact that she seemed to think that it was more important to be holding a camera instead of a gun.
You're not in the rainforest, Terri. "Take only pictures, leave only footprints," is a concept that doesn't apply.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:04 pm
That, and she couldn't bear to have her hair get messed up...

Some people just can't hold their own when there's blood to be spilled.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

`iPod`

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:12 pm
NotteRequiem
`iPod`
BabyOil

Thing is, she wouldn't have survived. Ever read 'Lord of the Flies'? She was too high-maintenance, and didn't have the backbone. There's a difference between not being able to do something because you're not trained, and not doing something because you're just too scared.
She was to High Maintenance, Jill probably would've took out all those kids that ambushed the weather lady.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games