Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Announcements - Updated in Dec. 2nd 2006 (IMPORTANT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:40 am
Zurgiea
Two join requests pending o.O the_weird_dude and sevle o.O

Sevle was the person who made this thread in the LOTR subforum. Okay, *is going to stop moaning now* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:45 am
we should research these people before excepting.  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:46 am
Nyah *raises cross of the literates* BACK! BACK I SAY! Another thread I had moved o.o;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:48 am
thaxul
we should research these people before excepting.

3nodding Any old fangirl can make a reasonable request to join, pretending to be literate.  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:50 am
Most of the new people that have been accepted haven't posted much of anything o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:52 am
Zurgiea
Most of the new people that have been accepted haven't posted much of anything o.O

same as all guilds/forums really...sadly  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:54 am
How are we supposed to judge if they're fit for the guild if they don't post anything >_<

There should be a rule that if they don't post within the first week of joining, we boot them out xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:54 am
Well if they don't post at all for a certain period, maybe we should give them the boot?

EDIT: Zurgiea beat me to it.  

Khorkalba

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:56 am
Zurgiea
How are we supposed to judge if they're fit for the guild if they don't post anything >_<

There should be a rule that if they don't post within the first week of joining, we boot them out xd

You can judge roughly whether they are fit for the guild by looking at their previous posts (non-guild).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:58 am
Well, yeah, but still, there are some people who are accepted that we don't really know much about their posting history in regards to LOTR. Either they never posted in the LOTR subforum or they are a new member to the site.  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:01 am
Zurgiea
Well, yeah, but still, there are some people who are accepted that we don't really know much about their posting history in regards to LOTR. Either they never posted in the LOTR subforum or they are a new member to the site.

Well post history + the request to join is a pretty good indication. Besides, if they don't follow the rules then it's just a case of kicking them out. Likewise if they remain inactive for a long period.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:03 am
Or we should like, at the end of each month, look through the list of members and see who hasn't been active. That would work too.

Except the second page of the Guild Members list doesn't appear to be working for me o.O  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:04 am
Zurgiea
Or we should like, at the end of each month, look through the list of members and see who hasn't been active. That would work too.

Except the second page of the Guild Members list doesn't appear to be working for me o.O

No, that hasn't been working for me either. sad ...Another bug on Gaia that needs fixing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:07 am
Now that's annoying when looking for members to boot out >_<  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:15 am
Zurgiea
Now that's annoying when looking for members to boot out >_<

I think we would notice if someone was inactive anyway.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff