Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

kleptor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:55 pm
"I'm sorry I haven't even heard of that." He said suddenly extremely interested. "Tell me about this religion of yours. I finally get to hear about something I've not heard about in a while." He said smiling. "Or ever... I'm exited." He sat down next to him trying to be more engaging. "Please"

((I have to go for a while... like a day... I'll come back to this so make sure to have a good post ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:10 pm
Lee had had an interesting conversation with Casey and he now sat quitely.
Casey also sat quietly. "So Lee... why are we in a bar?" Casey asked.
"I am here wating for the start of a new bounty hunter clan, which means you are also here for that reason, if you wish to stay by my side that is."
"So we would be collecting people for ransom? I'm not sure that's a noble cause."
"Life is not always about the noble course. You will learn that in time."

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:46 pm
grisly mcoy jumped onto a table pulling out one of his giant swords and pointed it at one of the people in perticular as he held the cannon menacingly
"yer money and yer lifes! and all the alchohol in the house specialty dat rum stuff!"
--
a pirate pokes his head out of the floor
"but why the rum!?!?!?! gonk "

the fox plushie sat back and pulled out a handy video recorder so he could get this on tape
"i wonder if there with..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:00 pm
Lee looked over at the man. "About time things got a little more interesting." He said, getting up and drawing his sword.
"Umm... right..." Casey said, getting up too. He snapped and a ball of light came up. It was about the size of a dodgeball "Sir. Please step down and come quietly and we wont have to hurt you."

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:06 pm
"You with the yelling and the demanding... shut the hell up!" Tobias yelled before downing his drink with a slurp. "You guys and your damn demanding, I'm tired of it." He stood and walked toward the man. "I've been in Byako for god knows how long and I'm tired of dealin with you and your weapons, super powers and spells. I just became a normal human and I'm ready to get drunk, so excuse me if I am a bit pissy right now."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:59 am
Hearing the excitment Patch suddenly seemed to takin in hearing about a near dead religion and seeing how he reacted made Father Izil a little more happy inside. Turning to face Patch, he thought about where to start before snapping his fingers and taking a breath to speak.
"Well, in our... er, my religion we have four gods. There is Valuke who is the king of the younger three. Then, Bawael of the good light, Verin of the evil darkness, and Nolith of neutrality. Of course there is a huge story behind all of them that would take days to expla-"
He started, happy to get the chance to speak about something so dear to him. Of course this was cut off by the man with the cannon asking for gold and alcohol.

Jumping slightly at the mans call he grabbed up his staff and held it just infront of him as if he was attempting to hide behind the staff. It appeared however that some of the people in the bar were going to try and take care of this. Never the less he kept hold of his staff and watched the cannon weilding man carefully.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:32 pm
grisly mcoy fired his cannon at the floor with a shattering boom leaving a large craterous hole
"now gimme all your valubles and alchohol and maybe i wont kill some of yas!"
some debris from the blast flies at kino and zetsumei

the fox plushie continued recording events  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:15 pm
Patch sighed heavily and floated down to the ground looking the man in the eyes. "Look... I'm trying to have a conversation!" He said angrily. "Could you please just leave?" He looked and mumbled when the man didn't so much as budge or pay attention to him at all. "Uh... sir." There was another long pause as the man continues to pillage the establishment. Patch seemingly took in a big breath and inflated his body in a cartoon manner. "SIR GET THE HELL OUT OR SHUT THE HELL UP!" his mouth was huge, about the size of a doorway. it was very cartoony. He panted and put on his best angry face. Which it turned out was a good one.  

kleptor

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:09 pm
Lee just blinked. 'Wow... big mouth.' He thought to himself. He looked over at Zetsumei who was covered in debris.
Zetsumei was coughing and had lost his ball. It was now flying straight at the man with the cannon. It went right under him, taking out the table.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:48 am
Kino barely noticed the debries in time to move from the large peices. A few smaller peices hitting her. Damn, that guy had a big mouth. "Look, buddy, I'd rather not have my perfect body ruined by bruies, so shut the hell up and leave, huh? thank you!" She said, sitting back down and glaring at the disruptive man.  

[Lacrimosa]

kleptor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:34 am
((Just to clarify something for future people. There was no air movement only sound waves. He doesn't talk through movement of air over vocal chords like you to. He talks in the same way a speaker does by creating small vibrations in air patterns. He's like a large speaker cranked up to 11... Not a baloon deflating. No debris. And if someone who's annoyed at me didn't notice theres a man with a cannon trying to kill us...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:58 pm
between the screaming man and the table colapsig under him grisly mcoy fell over backwards
despite that though he got up drunkedly and fired his cannon straight at patch who was standing between him and lee  

ByakoAssailant

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:03 pm
Lee figured the man infront of him would deflect or dodge the cannon, so he moved out of the way. "You alright there Zetsumei?" Lee asked.
Zetsumei had finished coughing. "Yea. Let's just get back to what we were doing." Zetsumei said. He had made a bigger ball this time and he threw it straight at the man with the cannon.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:10 am
Tobias was getting mad and was starting to breathe hard. "Okay, in the name of my lord and savior: I'll end you." Tobias saidjumping into the air and coming down with his leg like a guillotine. "Weight, barrier."
He said not really thinking about it. As he did his weight trippled and a barrier appeared around his leg making it an axe of pain.

((Note to anyone who knows Tobias old powers... he has changed.))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:22 am
He his body seemed to come apart comically in the middle as he pulled himself in half the cannonball Passing through him as he pushed himself back together. He was annoyed. No physical presence meant he couldn't punch him or kick him or anything. Only the manipulation of light or sounds. Thats all he even was really. He was a hologram, sort of. A little more complicated that that. He decided to try and scare him. He closed his eyes tightly and then spread his arms out his body melting into about a thousand spiders. They dropped to the ground with realistic plopping noises and headed for the cannon man on the ground crawling onto his skin. They couldn't be felt but they could be hears and seen their fangs twitching and their eyes moving as they coated his body some climbing over eatchother trying to get into his eyes and nose and mouth. Again it was all an illusion they weren't really there.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff