Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
.:Claimed by Shadows:. Vampire RP (Anyone want to join?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you!
  Hahaha! *Steals*
  Sure why not.
View Results

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:18 pm
"Anybody here?" Quin yawns sleepily as she looks around.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:43 pm
aeris192
Mikaela beamed. Someone to be with in this scary place!
"Yes, please!" She chirped, accepting the offer and following Serena.

Serena smiled at Mikaela as they entered a room. There was a girl in there, with a dazed expression. "I think we woke someone..." She stated, quietly. She gave a small wave to Quin when she asked if anybody was there.

Vampyre Neko Serena

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:06 am
"Yes," Damian said, "Closets might do that to you." Damian walked over to her. "My room is number 3113.It's a hard to find room, but you found it pretty well. If you need me for anything that were i'll most likly be." Damian turned and walked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:00 am
Quin smiled waved sleepily back. She walked over to Serena.  

kagura_rockbell

NaughtyXNightmare

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:03 pm
"I will definitely keep that in mind." Alice said with a smile as she closed the closet door. She walked back over to the room door; room 2392. She looked down the hallway and looked to see where Damian disappeared too, but he was no where in sight. She walked back inside and closed the door so that it was only open a crack. Then she took a running leap on to the mattress. It was soft and big. Alice hadn't noticed how tired she was until now. She quickly drifted into a quiet sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:35 pm
(I'll do sketches of the house. It's not the same to everyone so the house changes to the door openers will. Sketches just for fun. XD )

Damian walked to his room and closed the door. he walked over to a picture of a little Transulvanian village. He took down the picture and there was a secret passage. "Oh! I forgot to lock the door!" Damian walked over and locked the door to his room. Then he went over to the curtains and closed them. The he went into the secret passage and put the picture back up.  

A Little Song For You

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:09 pm
Quin still kinda sleepy stumbled as she walked over to serena.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:33 pm
Mikaela peeked shyly at Quin from behind Serena.  

aeris192
Crew

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:55 pm
Quin got a soft expression on her face when she saw the girl behind Serena. "Don't be shy, I'm not dangerous ."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:41 am
Mikaeala nodded, understanding and smiled at Quin.
"Hi!"

aeris192
Crew

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:03 am
Quin smiled. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." She suddenly gets a surging pain. ' No, he has cast the spell...' Quin doubles over in pain and falls to the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:03 am
Serena's eyes widened and she tried to catch Quin. "What's wrong?" Serena asked as she held her gently. "Who cast a spell?" Serena's eyes were frantic as she looked around the room.

Vampyre Neko Serena

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:09 am
Quin looked at Serena with tearful eyes. "Uncle..." she said in almost a whisper. Quin then completely passed out from the pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:22 pm
Mikaela blinked in surprise, assuming 'Uncle' was evil. Ignorant of evil spells, she ran over to a window in the room and looked out, seeing if she could catch sight of this 'uncle'  

aeris192
Crew

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:57 pm
Grim walked into a room with 2781 in gold on the door. Inside was a big room with a dresser made out of oak. The bed was a four poster and had midnight blue covers. He looked inside the dresser and saw jeans and shirts and some suits and jackets inside. 'Cool room.' he thought.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff