Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is the DUMBEST thing a teacher has done??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kins24

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:07 am
CoryDane
my fourth grade teacher was cruel to me...
she always made fun of me in class...
she picked on me everyday...
she made me sit in the corner of the room, behind a steel pillar...
she was the only teacher that I ever hated...
she was the only teacher that I ever got a 'D' on my report card from...
even my best friend said she treated me like I was nothing...a worthless piece of s**t...(pardon my french) but thats the way she treated me...
she insulted me...
on quote I will never forget...I didn't do my homework for one day...she said...
"Oh. So You Have Time To Eat...But You Don't Have Time To Do Your Homework. I see."
SHE FRICKIN CALLED ME FAT IN FRONT OF CLASS! DURING CLASS! scream stressed crying
Now that I'm older...
...I've always wanted to turn back time...
and call her a b***h in the middle of class...

wow what a b***h! xd domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:09 am
Wow.. that must suck ):  

Tangled`

Kins24

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:14 am
CoryDane
Prince-Yuki-Ichigo
Well during a geography test my teacher left the maos up and we all got A's xd

(off the subject) my last year geography teacher left the maps open, too...but of course there was that retarded group that failed... stare

haha thats great! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:22 am
Teacher in science said that the reson the sky is blue is because the sun is yellow and when you take yellow away from white you get blue and when I asked why she replied "well it just dose now don't think about it." and when I handed in my homework she looked at it and threw it out because my estimates were off from hers. Because according to her an estimate is "something really close to the answer but not quite." I thought that was just a wrong answer so could I on a test where it says estimate pick C when the answer is B I mean it is close to B so it could just be an estimate.  

rammstein rocker

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:42 am
Chocked on a pen lid?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:38 am
well in first grade the teacher passed out a test for spelling and i was sitting there takeing it but i had to use the bathroom (we all know when we were younger it was hard to hold it >.<)) so i asked to go she said no so i had to stand up and wiggle around. she yelled at me for standing. I said i needed to go really bad and she said no again. So i hurried the test and wrote down what ever came and said i need to go but i ended up going in my pants >.< she told my parents she thought i was lieing about haveing to go to the bathroom.  

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

eclara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:44 am
Some of my teachers has yelled at us for little things. Once a substitute said our teacher's name wrong. His name was Mr. Chura but she said Mr. Chupa. It sounded funny, so the class laughed. She yelled/screamed at us to stop laughing. There's other incidents, I just don't remember. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:46 am
GOT Traped in a elevator.. XDD  

Tangled`

eclara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:52 am
Etoile.Heureuse
    User Image
    ---------||..::Karine says::..||---------

I have the dumbest principal ever. mad D She won't let us pick up any snow because some dumb kidS died from being rolled over by a big snowball. rolleyes It never happened in Burlington, and Niagara is like, an hour away.
Wow. What a horrible way to die.

I live in Richmond Hill! Cool. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:57 am
That ball of snow thing is scary.. Dx  

Tangled`

Chibi7su

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:28 am
All i can think of is my teacher dancin with us at the end of the year party. She said she was tired and decided to walk off the stage that was in the front of our class. And low and behold she tripped over her own feet and fell flat on her face.

We never let her live that down.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:31 am
One time my class was talking a little to loud supposedly and my teacher had some windchimes in her classroom so she started to make them move or whatever and everybody just ignored her it was really funny! rofl  

peace-is-love

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:31 am
ChibiTsunade
All i can think of is my teacher dancin with us at the end of the year party. She said she was tired and decided to walk off the stage that was in the front of our class. And low and behold she tripped over her own feet and fell flat on her face.

We never let her live that down.

Thats happennddd to mee too  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:33 am
I just always got frustrated with teachers who had a problem with the music department.

"OH MY GOD MY CLASS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING ELSE AND HOW DARE YOU MISS ONE OF MY CLASSES SO YOU CAN PLAY YOUR STUPID LITTLE VIOLIN!"

But now I'm going to college this fall, majoring in Music Education. TAKE THAT, TEACHERS. >=D

Final Fiasco

freyate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:17 pm

To answer the question in the title:
Cross me xp

I usually was the teachers fav, but there was this one teacher. My french teacher. We were with about 25 in class and no one was really paying attention except for myself and like 2 or 3 other people. I was the only one asking questions and after class he had the nerve to say I didn't pay attention in class. I was so pissed at him (pardon the language)
I just plain out rebelled against him and just never paid attention in his class anymore.....
So never cross me and nothing will happen to you....I think twisted

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces