Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:50 pm

The Shifter nodded, following behind Seth. Learning about the enemies seemed like the perfect place to start.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:54 pm
a plushie walk in carying a twenty foot by twenty foot pizza in a box
"mama mia! who ordered the byako special courtesy of the plushie palace?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:00 pm
Lucy turned on the coffe brewer and walked into the central area
"oh that is our pizza, thank you lots" Lucy giggled, as she tipped the plushie
she carried the pizza to where her fellow members were standing and smiled. "whos hungry?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:15 pm
Attached to the lid of the pizza box was one of those pamphlets titled "Did You Know?"
It read:

"A month ago today, the Tenth Sea Clan cut all ties with its parent corporation, the Ten Organization!"

and

"A three-toed sloth actually has only three toes!"

There was a spiffy clan crossword on the bottom half.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:25 pm
Lucy glanced down at the pamphlet ..'the tenth south clan?' she though to herself, she new what she was gonna look into....then she smiled and said "ha, i want a sloth"...she eeped and stopped laughing about the three toed creature, her teammates where starting to stare at her goofyness . Lucy grinned yet again and placed down the pizza
"heh heh coffees done" she squeaked as she ran into the kitchen once again to retrieve the caffeinated goodness. She got a tray and put the coffee, some cups, cream and sugar on it and walked yet again back to the central unit. Now that all food preparations were complete, it was time to start cracking  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:20 am
Seath had already reached for one of the pieces of Pizza, and took several bites out of it.

"Hmmm.... needs a bit of something..." he said disapointedly, waving his right hand over it, showering it in bright red powder.

His mind had drifted, but suddenly snaped back to attention. "NOw, I've already taken the liberty of collecting some notes that I coudl on the happenings in this crazy city, so we got a bit of background on each of the clans. Which one should we start with?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:11 am
Lucy gave a look at seth, did he read her mind? or was it just th enatural lead of the conversation. Well eitherway she new she had to speak up...last time she didnt speak things didn't go so well.
" the tenth south clan?" Lucy asked..but then she realized she was in charge
"u rm i mean, We are gonna look up the tenth south clan" she weakly commanded.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:01 am
"well, alright, I gotaa say, you picked one of the more iuntresting ones..." Seth sat the file on the table, and opened it up.

THe papers ranged from hand scrawled notes on akward pieces of paper, to photocopied files, to even photographs of various people involved. One would have to wonder how he got so many notes on such short tearm notice, but it'd probably be beter not to ask questions.

"Well, I'm not sure on the date of their founding exactly, but aparently the Tenth Sea Library was an offshoot of the Ten Organization, but has since seperated."

Seth pulled off the pamphlet stating this and dated it and stuffed it in the back of the file.

"They operate as, or under the guise of, or following the pretense, or some form of gaint library. THeir leader is the former popstar Afos N. Sem," he showed the picture "and has the ability to summon all manner of beings as well as invisible hands to aid him.

The entire roster is as follows
I: The Blind Seer, A.N.Sem
II: The Harbringer Of Destruction, Allen Ahardsen
III: The Whirlwind of Fates, Alabaster Soluna (eviltwinears)
IV: The Disaster Mage, Starjian Orion (Starjian Orion)
V: ???
VI: ???
VII: ???
VIII: The Undead Noble, Leeshay the Lich King (ZombieJeff)
IX: ???
X: The Agent of Secrecy, Vincent DeVars (DeVars)

RIght now however, Afos is the most wanted criminal in byako and has gone underground. His library has been reduced to a kiosk, and his people are largely at a loss for what to do.

It's also important to note that they have close ties to the clan DGL. It was founded by the LIch King Leeshay, but he has "retired" from his post.... in order to help the library more aparently..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:02 pm

"So now that we know a bit about them, what do we plan to do about all of this?"
Silver eyes locked onto Lucy for a moment before focusing on the pictures. Targets, perhaps? She studied the photos, memorizing any and all features of the people in the photos. Even the way they presented themselves in the pictures could reveal a few things about them. Only Shifters could spot other Shifters because they could see intricacies most others were blind to. The ability of a non-Shifter to see through a Shift was not a common occurence, but certainly not unheard of.
Still studying the photos, Silver asked, "Are we out to eliminate all... competitors, Milady?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:19 am
another note fell from behind the first note from jett

P.S
while i am gone you are free to handle things how you choose but the group can under no circumstances be lost, taken over or absorbed

P.P.S
be careful of dgl there leader is insidiously clever and a worthy adversary in strategy

P.P.P.S
and keep a close eye on the kanareshii group they are very dangerous and our greatest adversary
do not attack them directly for D.I.N.E.R's safty

ByakoAssailant

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:30 am
Lucy's head began to spin rapidly, another note? she looked over it and was relieved she could run the mission her way.
"Ok Does the Blind seer have any known weaknesses? If None are known we need to find it, And the blank spaces on the roster, are they unknown members or free spaces?" She asked, her voice began to sound more demanding and no longer quivered, the fire in her eyes got bigger as she quirked a smile from her lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:51 pm
"I'm afraid I realy can't be sure yet... He's blind, but obviously sees somehow." Seth frowned for the first time, he didn't like admiting the enemy might have an uper hand on him in any way... "Though I do know theres something of a dark past to him... never underestimate the power of secrets!" his cocky smile returned with full force.

"As for the others.... I think they aren't filled at the moment.... But with how big that place WAS.... I realy can't be sure." Seth chuckled a bit though. "But I'm sure I gotmore punches then they've got people!"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

BTV4 Newsteam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:31 pm
A note arrived, folded ten times.

The Blind Seer has one of the most potent of all weaknesses. Watch and wait. All will be revealed and your chance will come.

~Salutations and welcomes from a local Organization.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:00 pm
Lucy smiled at her partners as she read the note
"hey Seth, Silver! Look at this" she grinned big at her companions
"does anyone feel up to infiltrating The Tenth south clan?"
she grinned with excitement. She loved infiltration missions, the exact since of it was a beautiful art, that she loved to watch  

Coffee_Drinker

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:05 pm
On the back of the note was a continuation of the message.

But, please, try not to attempt something stupid in the meantime like an infiltration attempt. The Tenth Sea Clan is a tightly knit group with more knowledge at their disposal than any other group in Byako, including DINER. When we say wait, we mean wait. We will make the first move.

~Signed A. N. Otherbody

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces