Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:28 pm
Why are guy friends such jerks around female friends? ><  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:37 pm
Yeah I'm a little "moody" every month...my 10 year old sis always had "Mood Swings" but not because stupid Puberty. She's been that way since she was born..So it depends on the girl. Usually I'm in a joyful, talkative mood, while that once-a-month s**t, man I don't talk and look like someone died in my family. So people are very nice to me then and give me chocolate...^^;;  

Raiinbow 3mo

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:46 pm
stfutoaststix
When you hold your p***s to go pee, can you feel the pee going through?

3nodding

rofl
that question made me laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:49 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
stfutoaststix

3nodding

rofl
that question made me laugh.
That question make me shudder.
stressed

StrawBerryApple

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:50 pm
stfutoaststix

3nodding
3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:00 pm
VIII-Axel
stfutoaststix

3nodding
3nodding

rofl 3nodding  

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:04 pm
BartDude
VIII-Axel
stfutoaststix

3nodding
3nodding

rofl 3nodding
talk2hand gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:12 pm
I'm glad my best friend is male, so I can ask him any of my R rated questions >_>

This is for those of my own gender: Why do a lot of girls go to the bathroom in groups and talk all while they're in there?  

Zephire

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:13 pm
StrawBerryApple
BartDude
VIII-Axel
stfutoaststix

3nodding
3nodding

rofl 3nodding
talk2hand gonk

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:16 pm
cutekid6784
i got a question why do u girls always go to the mall aand stuff all that u r doing is wasting ur cash
1st of all, I love to go to the mall, but I usually don't buy something there, because it's too expensive. I go to Marshalls, Ross, Mervins, and Platos Closet. I think mostly girls go to the mall because it gives us a sence of comfort. We go for the smells, the company, the food, and, for me at least, the escalators.  

donewithitforever

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:17 pm
[One Time In Band Camp]
cutekid6784
i got a question why do u girls always go to the mall aand stuff all that u r doing is wasting ur cash
1st of all, I love to go to the mall, but I usually don't buy something there, because it's too expensive. I go to Marshalls, Ross, Mervins, and Platos Closet. I think mostly girls go to the mall because it gives us a sence of comfort. We go for the smells, the company, the food, and, for me at least, the escalators.

I only go when I want to buy something...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:23 pm
Zephire
I'm glad my best friend is male, so I can ask him any of my R rated questions >_>

This is for those of my own gender: Why do a lot of girls go to the bathroom in groups and talk all while they're in there?
I was wondering the same thing, lol. I prefer to go alone... xD

I have another one for the girls: Okay, tell me, why do most girls enjoy gossiping? If I was a boy, that would be a BIG turnoff, I wouldn't want to be talked about...  

donewithitforever

donewithitforever

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:24 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
[One Time In Band Camp]
cutekid6784

I only go when I want to buy something...

Haha xD

Okay, I have to admit, though I am a girlie girl, I don't like to buy clothes with my own money. I usually buy candy or DVD sets of TV shows, lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:39 pm
[One Time In Band Camp]
Zephire

I was wondering the same thing, lol. I prefer to go alone... xD

Same. One time I went into the stall and this one girl who I never really talked to before just started talking to me. I just wanted to tell her "Do you mind? I'm trying to go pee."

And regarding the shopping question, I don't like shopping for clothes. Now electronics and video games I just love going around and looking at. Technology > clothes, IMO.  

Zephire

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:05 pm
Lol, I leave the stall door open when I go to the bathroom, and then yell at people when they look.

rolleyes

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces