Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mountain-side Town Tesarel ko-kou ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:35 pm
Violet turned around. "Yeah, I'll be here for a while." she nodded "I'd love to see some sights of this place." violet smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:34 pm
Carefully Epilogue set the ingredients into the cauldron taking great care in doing so. Then she reached for a jar and opened the stopper, pouring in a carefully measured amount of snow flakes. The brew began to glow lightly as Epilogue continued the careful work over it.  

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:09 pm
Violet decided to wander around the city for a while. Violet tried out many different transformations that only changlings like herself could do.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:40 pm
Violet soon became much more confident in her changeling abilities. She decided to work on some of her sorcery powers for a while.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:28 pm
An elderly man sat in a small home half built into the mountain/half built of wood onto the plank, lacking doors and having three open exits it was easy to notice the small circle of young folk who listened to him attentively.

"In the capital magic is a vital part of everyday life, from lighting the streets at night to allowing crops to grow. While you youngins of Tessarel do not need to rely on magic for your daily lives it is wise to know its nature and how to tap into the magic innate to your homeland."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:21 am
Violet was getting tired so she morphed into a tiger cub child. Climbed into a tree and slept.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:17 am
A little later Epilogue walked out of her shop and began to search around for Violet to tell her the good news.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:20 am
After a restful nap Violet climbs out of the tree and streches. "That was a nice nap." she said and yawned. Her teal colored fur had been very cozy. Her ruby red eyes began to search around for something good to eat, possibly a good ramen shop. Violet wondered how her dragon was coming along but she was sure that everything was fine.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:30 am
After a short search Epiloque returned back to the shop and decided she would show up when she wanted to know. Glancing towards the backroom she wondered when it would hatch.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:25 am
With no luck on the food search Violet decided that she would return to the shop. Morphing back into her noral self Violet headed towards the shop where her dragon would come to life. After a short walk Violet entered the shop.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:51 pm
"Ah there you are I was just looking for you. Look over here."

Leading Violet to the back room she stood before a basket with a large egg inside, wrapped in blankets.

"According to the book you must keep this with you at all times for the remainder of a week, bundled up warmly for it to hatch."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:09 pm
Violet picked up the basket gingerly and held the handle firmly with both hands. "Thank you so much." Violet said and grinned. "How much do I need to pay?" she said as she gently set the basket down and began to dig around in her knapsack for some morah.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:46 am
Epilogue smiled and gestured for Violet to stop.

"Just think of it as a welcome to the neighborhood gift. Its nice to see a new face o n the mountain."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:38 am
Violet stopped rummaging. She smiled and picked up the basket again. "Do you think that I could help you with your shop by getting the ingredients you need?" Violet looked a little hopeful "because I have nowhere to stay." Violet had no intention to be sympathized or pitied she just wanted a good job and a roof over her head, even though her different forms made it easier to live on the streets she knew she would be out of morah soon.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:36 pm
Epilogue smiled. "Certainly! I could always use an extra set of hands around here."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff