Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:48 pm
Vincent frowned at the reflection as it changed. He pointed his finger at it and sent a bolt of electricity at the mirror. The place lit up before the mirror before him shattered. "Cute trick.. where are you?" Vincent smirked as he looked around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:59 pm
The mirror shards scattered about, as suddenly the reflection of him jumps out of one of the pieces. "Well, wouldn't you like to know..?" It says with a grunt then stood up dusting off the knees. He glances over to him putting his hand on his chin. "Interesting...what are you suppose to be?" He says adjusting to the same voice as him as he pokes the man's nose playfully.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:24 am
Vincent chuckled darkly a copy of him... interesting indeed. "A Demon and you?" Vincent smirked as he walked up to the copy of himself and poked it. Someone inside was pulling the strings but whom and how?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:38 am
The copy blinks as the man poked it back. "Just another cursed being, I suppose.." It said with a broad grin, then glances at the wings the man had. "A demon...never saw one before...Oh! And you have a tail!" The copy walked around the man then pointed to his tail. He chuckled, slightly amused at the irony. The copy looked back to its own tail, flicking it about. Ahhh...so it's like another arm not like another finger.. The copy gave a childish giggle, then cleared its throat realizing it shouldn't have giggled.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:46 pm
"Yeah.. cute. But can you copy my ablities?" Vincent grinned darkly as his eyes lit up with blue light and he sent a bolt of electricity through his arm and out his finger, towards the nearest mirror. The mirror lit up before shattering into a million pieces.

"Reveal your true nature or ill do that to you." Vincent grinned.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:54 pm
The copy pouts,"Didn't like having this face annnyways!!" It said then walked to a pillar, coming out the other side as the teenage girl. "That was fun! Ooo...I wanna have a tail now.." She says with a thumbs up then stops looking down at her dress. A tail suddenly grows just like his then she shakes her head, turning it into a different tail. "Nahh...not that one..." She says scratching her chin changing it again to one with spikes. "Better yet, I won't have one." She says rolling her eyes as the tail was absorbed into her, then she turns facing the man. "Why such eyes?" She questions, floating over next to him then tilts her head.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:05 pm
"Curiouser and Curiouser.. said Alice." Vincent smirked and walked up to the girl. He put his hand through her to test something. It went straight through. "A spirit..? " He said as he retracted his hand.

"The eyes? My dear young girl you have much to learn about me. They used to be normal looking. I used to be normal looking.. well all but the blue hair mind you." Vincent said with a grin as he ran his claws through his own long sapphire locks. "My eyes were green. But the... restraints on me have been lifted and ive become more of what i truly am." Vincent said to her, his tail twitching slightly.

"Hnn.. Im Vincent. The Blue haired Demon. Who are you?" Vincent asked the girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:14 pm
The girl blinks as his hand went through her, she felt a slight coldness as he retracted it. She watches him as he spoke, then folded her legs as she sat in mid-air. "Oh! I'm Lyra, and I'm not young....Well, was I? Am I?" She suddenly spaces out then shakes her head. "If you're here, then does that mean the carnival is back?" She says opening the door then peeked out of the entrance of the building. "Guess not...." She comments with a bored sigh.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:39 pm
"Oh.. it will be.. I have plans for it. So dont get too down spirit." Vincent said with a purr. "You look young, thats why said it. Lyra.. that is an interesting name. I think you and i could get along nicely." Vincent chuckled darkly.

"Tell me about this place. What was it before it went... well.. into its current state of affairs?" Vincent asked as he started walking around the House of Mirrors.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:14 pm
Lyra looks back at him, tilting her head then soon follows him. She blinks at the question as she floated behind him,"Hmmm....it was very lively. Cotton candy shops, games, and the coolest prizes...At least that's what I remember.." She says slowly as she lays on her back, still floating behind him. "I never got to ride or play much, my first choice was to go through here....and I got lost...and then it got blank.." She recalled then flipped to her side as she floated next to him. "Are you scared of death, Vincent?" She asks with curious eyes.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:21 pm
"No." Vincent said truthfully. "Demons dont die." He smirked, that was a lie. He could still die technically. "No what i fear is much.. much worse than death." Vincent said to the girl.

"The Carnival was normal though? Correct?" Vincent asked as he bumped into a mirror. Alright.. even mirrors could mess with his senses...

Vincent back tracked and tried to find the exit. "Can you only move through here? In this House of Mirrors?" Vincent asked the girl. Before waiting for her to answer he asked another question. He turned and faced her for this one. "How did you die?" Vincent asked her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:41 pm
Lyra rolled her eyes,"Even gods die..." She mutters, thinking his reply was a boring. She giggled as he bumped into a mirror, turning around as she stood. She blinks as he suddenly asked more questions then faced her with the worst one of all. "No, I can roam beyond here...though I must stay in the carnival, for I can't leave its gates..." She replied looking away, leading him to the exit. "When I said it got blank, I was knocked out. One of the workers had took me to a side room, and purposed his love. I refused, then he drew his knife. I couldn't resist much, or yell out for help... After I died, I saw nothing...it was like going to a deep mediation..But, I woke up where I died to see a large symbol beneath me... It got very bright, and he entered the room... He told me how now no one could have me, and we would be together...Eventually I killed him, and took back what he stole from me." She pauses, turning a few corners then opened a door reveling the outside. Lyra looks up at the sky, floating over to the roof then sat down watching the clouds. "Or at least, one of the things he stole from me..." She finishes softly as she laid down on her stomach.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:46 pm
"Hm.. so your trapped here? What would you need to be free? Or better yet what would you need to be given life?" Vincent smirked darkly as he flew up to where she was, his large batwings flapping to keep him afloat.

"Ill be frank. I want to give this place life. Literally. I want a true haunted carnival. A place i can call home. But for that i need blood. Souls, life and alot of magic. I can do it, but it will take time. However. I could use someone to help me run the place.... if i help you.. will you help me?" Vincent said to her sincerely and with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:57 pm
Lyra lazily looks over to him, then sighs looking away. Thanks to all his speeches, I'm sure that damn man made sure I couldn't live again....however.. "His journal mentioned something about hiding my body...and how he can't destroy it or I'll disappear..There was something about blood though he got worried about..." She replies then looks back to him when he spoke once more. After he finishes she tilted her head, then glances at the carnival's current state. Picturing a rough idea of it being turned into a haunted one, she gave a small smile. "Okay...but- no touching my home." She commented, patting the roof softly.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:16 pm
"hn.. interesting. Which would you prefer my darling?" Vincent purred to her. "To be alive? Or dead?" Vincent asked he had a plan working in his head. If he could give life to inatimate objects then why couldnt he bring a ghost back to life?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff