Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

matasd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:32 pm
Hay people, thanks for accepting me into the Nintendo Cult Nintendo rocks, my favorite Nintendo game is probably Super Smash Bros. I've been playing Nintendo since I met one of my friends who had a N64 and he had the first Smash Bros in the series, when i was 5 i am now older,11 biggrin . my favorite non-Nintendo game would probably be War Craft Three. GO Nintendo!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:45 pm
Hello, hello!
I love my DS! And it's pink cause I'm a girl. 3nodding  

Rhayne

[ Static Discharge ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:47 pm
*Waves*

'Ello everyone, I'm Static, I'm a bit crazy and a little off center but mighty fun.

I hope to meet lots of people and stuff.

I have an extra DS and a wii.. *wiggles eyebrows*

Kay thanks.

p.s. yes i like small purple text on the right side of the screen. <3

[ edit]

oh oh oh I'm also naming my daughter (when ever she comes) Zelda Lorelai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:50 pm
Hi, I'm new. Been a Nintendo fan since I was little, and still am.

I also like Sega and Capcom alot.

The Xbox is cool and all, but not enough good games on it imo, and Sony is awesome cept the PS3. I'm not paying that much for a system that might catch fire. D=

Wii For the win. I'll enjoy myself here, nice to meet you all. XD  

NightmareMMZero

Vampire Sorcerer Zagorak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:56 pm
Hi! I'm Zagorak. I have been a gamer sence i was 3. My first console was the Sega Genesis 1 (No SEGA haters please...) Favorite game is Halo 3 and i am soon to get Super Mario Galaxy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:34 pm
Suppity suppity suppity, new to the cult. I'm hoping to get a DS Lite crimson/black for Christmas, since I missed out on this DS Lite goldish with a tri-force emblem on it and Phantom Hourglass. But y'know, the red and black is still cool.

Not as cool as a tri-force emblem.

But still cool.

P.S: Anybody who has Super Mario Galaxy, how is it between 1-10, 10 being the best?  

Ebony Freeze

ChrisZito

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:52 pm
Shucks Howdy kids, the names Chris and I'm here cause I loves me some good ol Nintendo.

Oh yeah, I'm also a cartoonist. So you will be seeing alot of art from me as time goes on.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:52 pm
psychofirewitch

Outside of Nintendo love I read, draw, knit, and write. Also Captain N is just about the funniest thing ever at three in the morning.

Fixed.  

Allegro

The Real Pikachu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:52 pm
Hello Im "Enter name here". My favorite top 5 game's are 1.Pokemon Battle Revolution 2. Super Smash Bros Melee 3./4. Pokemon D/P 5. Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:15 pm
Soul Of The Shadow
Suppity suppity suppity, new to the cult. I'm hoping to get a DS Lite crimson/black for Christmas, since I missed out on this DS Lite goldish with a tri-force emblem on it and Phantom Hourglass. But y'know, the red and black is still cool.

Not as cool as a tri-force emblem.

But still cool.

P.S: Anybody who has Super Mario Galaxy, how is it between 1-10, 10 being the best?
It is OVER 9000!!!  

superericl

meishkajay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:04 pm
Hello there! My name is Mia, I am a 21 year old University student studying to be a chemist with a minor in computer science. I pretty much love anything geeky, from video games to LARPing. My favorite series of games are Zelda and Final Fantasy. At the moment, I am playing Soul Cailbur Legends and Super Mario Galaxy, both on my Wii. Other than that, this looks like an awesome forum, and I can't wait to get fully involved.
Thanks for the acceptance.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:14 am
im new to the cult and my favorite video game is the legend of zelda widwakerXD  

NONE OF YOUR BUSSINES

Ziggy161

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:52 am
Wow, we have alot of new members eek Welcome everyone! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:51 pm
Hey. I'm new to the guild. I have DS, a Wii, and a N64. I can't believe they keep changing the release date for Super Smash brothers Brawl.  

zuliajana

gwee9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:15 pm
Hi. I'm new, but I do like to play video games, especially Nintendo games. LOZ games are my favorite adventure games and the Super Smash Bros. games are my favorite fighting games.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games