Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: I guess Rene just decided to make a friendly reminder here. Cause obviously she can't read other people's post before jumping to conclusions. Therefore i give her a warning of abusment of crew powers.

But since she dosen't have a set internet i give her just a simple reminder instead of a warning. But still that should not be a way of dealing with guild promblems. As of now i do not have a set internet either in college. These are real people with creativity in their mind. We shouldn't just ban them for something we "think" they did wrong and block out their lil rping place here in Ria High. I read through the last 5 pages of the general thread and saw nothing wrong with what they did. please take time before jumping to conclusions. This is not only to rene but to the whole Ria crew.

And also i would like to take note on how usless Ria high crew members are withoutme.. tsk tsk.. i give you a simple task such as organizing and creating threads for the tournament and you guys still couldn't do it.

tsk tsk XP.

oh well XP. never fear i shall return soon to my Ria high throne and lead this thing into tournament mode. (Which im not looking forward to mantain X_X)

and of course. Sig.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai: I think i missed something >_> because i couldn't understand whatever Rene was saying, plus i was gone all day. I was at the highschool making sure all the freshman knew where they were going and felt like they were welcome. (Ha! Welcome..they make me laugh!!) Well. Yeah. We did this fashion show when all the upper classmen who is helping dress up in "do's' and "Don'ts" It was fun.

Sigh. The icecream truck hasn't drove by or he already did when i was at the highschool. He looks like he is a senior or something in that area. >__> *ponder for a moment* Well anyways, thank you Aili and Joy for thinking of my hopeless love life and stuff. Heh. Aili, i like that name. But my name is Sarah but i was almost named Alice but thats now my middle name. Thats why i like Alice in Wonderland.

I'm sorry i couldn't make those threads, Kurai. I was busy with things outside of gaia and i was confused upon what you were trying to say. So yeah. Oh! I turn my back from gaia for almsot a whole day and i find broken rules everywhere. Tsk Tsk. I see quoting, one or two-liners, and these stupid things *** ::::: in RP posts. I'm disapointed in you all Ria RPiers. ((not speaking to the Crew members))

Oh! And i can't wait for Saturday!! I'm going shopping >_
~ This has been a messege from Sakura Ai  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:49 pm
Tiffany: Man oh Man oh Man, I swear to all that is holy in heaven, I had sssssssoooooooooo much homework xp *sigh* and its like only the second week of school too crying Well thats what I get for joining the science/agriculture academy and IB -.- But man Oh man, the people are ssssooo freaking awsome!!! I love em blaugh so ya, this is why I havent been on today, cause of the overload of homework sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai:so yesterday i went to my classes for the first time.

Love it.

They let you out early, the work is easy (so far) and plus theres kewl people and some darkly cute chicks there. And of course laptops = notetakin XD! thats excellent since i haven't touched a pencil or paper since like forever. That means drawing too... i think my drawing skills went down like an entire level XP. So my drawings like only.. +2 or something XD!!

Speaking of the darkly cute chicks. Apparently my gurl lust has been revived ever since i came here. Before it was like.. ehh chicks.. ugly...now its all like

HOShit that gurl is cute.

So yesterday Matt had to go to his class too and all. And we started listening to each others music and all. He likes Gorrila and all that rock stuff. And i listen to underground/ddr/highway 40 songs. and then i danced to Usher and he took a picture on his cellphone XP.

So then we walked about and went to see the wonderful new Bryant Dormrooms. There i saw it.

DDR and Halo 2 competition. Prizes are I-pod and Dvd player. Screw Halo 2, im doing the DDR MAN! Apparently there is some really good white guy who smiles like some insane dude O_o;; if i get beat by a guy with a face like that i .. ::Gets emotional:: have no completed my DDR training..

but then finally i will meet somone who is better then me! and ohhh how fun would that be.

with that said. Im getting back to work and probably invite Ai, Takashi and their azn gal friends to it.

I wonder if Takashi is good? probably not. he said he wants to be a j-rocker when he grows up XD.

oh oh yeah. last night we took a walk around campus. Found some kewl guitar playin dude. We watched and then he played some nice acousticness. Loved the Boulverd of broken dreams he played. that was good. We sang along.

and ate finding nemo fruit snacks.

then watched Ange managment. (Matt has a lot of DVDs) and then played some more of RBO extra scenerios patch 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Who would of thought Drakes are stronger then a baphomet? Dracula and Angelings are no fun either X_X;; this game is hard...

and with that i leave you with this comic and hope you all forget about the tournament XP. (so maybe my crew can actually do something about it)

as i go back to my work.

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:04 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joy:

Rape?Hmm..Blue and Susie did that once,but Blue asked permission..and it didn't go into details or naything. But it got stopped...by Susie.

But yes!!Rape Bad!! A Big no no!!! And in later news..Im back from the funeral..and yes. I was the only one not crying. sweatdrop Damn me and my curse of showing no remorse...

Tourment!! Sorry I made no thread..busy with the funeral and all...  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:08 pm
Tiffany: *Yawns* I am so tired today sweatdrop Oh and I love that comic strip with Bridget and Axl! (I would have squeeled...but I am really tired) *sigh* and I see that Sakura ai has made all the threads...*sigh* Oh man, ok and at the end of school, everyday, their is this big crowd by my locker, so it takes me forever to get to it! Me and Lauren always have to wait (which takes forever stare ) But I swear, one of this days Lauren is gonna flip, and tackle everyone in front of her (To be honest, I would really like to see that whee )....and I really have no clue why I told you that story...but Oh well...ZZzzZZzzz ::sleeps on keyboard::  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:45 am
Seyla: Alright I'm back. Its only been a few days and I've missed so much! Tournament set up rape in the courtyard (wtf?) and a lot more so now I'm off to be a good mod XD -glomps everyone- I missed you all. And you all get imaginary post cards from las vegas -hands out- XD weeee it was awesome! The venetian (where we stayed) was soooo beautiful! I'll have to post pics later  

Elpinoine
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:06 pm
I'm back, f00s. Ph33r.

Quote:
Of course there?s romance! What else is life good for? However, as already said, No cybering, meaning, don?t go off 'the deep end' and get overly sexual. It's disgusting, and I don't want anyone pouring out his or her lusts on the threads in this guild. Save it for the birds, man! >_<

Rape = the not coolness.

Btw the wording for that rule is my own, including the birds joke. Lovely. I'll let Alan deal with this issue since he is top mod on RH.

Anyways, I'm am currently editing my MMBN/Shira fanfic, including my unfinished chapter 3. So much work to do... I'm looking forward to it, though.

I'm glad ur enjoying college, Alan buddy. And you thought listening to that "Ew She's an Ugly Girl" song would make me not like girls. Now you're slobbering all over them. Stand down to your superior, f00.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:25 am

I Had alot of fun on the plane ride back!!They gave me free snacks!!Sugar cookies!!Hee hee!! maybe thats what caused me to create the events that happened after we landed..hmm..

Sinead in ehr black suit wandered off from her old man and sisters..to go outside the airport. The curb was covered by taxi's and taxi's drivers.But one stood out...the sign had a sticker on it!! Sinead skipped over,seeing that the taxi driver driving this taxi..was gone..or trying to pick up people or such.

She climbed up onto the roof,and stared at the sticker..it was of a elephant and a peanut..and in..Pakistan. But then the big old meani b*****d taxi driver practically pulled me off onto the ground. He started yelling at her..but Sinead just bolted..

10 minutes later. Found old man..and got yelled at some more. But it was okay since I had some more sugar cookies in my pocket!!

The end.  

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:

Yeah...>_> hm...Wooooo go Ria High!!!!!

Okay then, i have nothing else to say.

I <3 Righ High!!!

~This has been a messege from Sakura Ai

Edit:

Here is a comic you can all read while i can sleep or do something >_>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:41 pm
Kurai: Well we can't really start the Tourny till a certain somone gets his team together O_o;; I'll give him 2 more days till we will just have to say, 'screw it'

also im hoping those 2 days will actually give me an idea what the hell im going to do and all O_o;;;

yeah yeah your guild admin ain't exactly the best at thinkin when he has to do college homework in between it all. On the side note, Kyalan, Matt (roomate), and me will try Maple story for a while XD. Hopefully this wont kill Ria high XD!!! ::snicker::

don't worry i luv ya all. XD.

haha gotta love the comic from Ai. Hey sexy ladie! wanna head over to my place and hav ea sexy party!? XD

and jus for the hell of it. Mint. Aka Mother Aili

Ah! almost forgot the most imnportant part!

Yesterday my roomate and MIke took me shopping. and while we were at it. I got my ears pierced! ::points:: guess which colour earing i picked XP.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:46 pm
Tiffany: Oh Oh let me guess...you chose, red, no wait blue, no pink, no silver, wait a sec, gold....purple?? 0.o lol Oh funny comic strip Sakura ai lol Oh yes, this is what Captian Drunken must be fealing all the time lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:38 pm

Guess that means no big fight between the newly piereced ((Yellow)) Kuri-chan and me. Ohh well.. cry ::puts away explosives..for a while:: I might be a little..less active. Since Ihave made a promise to stay more active in my other guilds..and since they're so nice and gave me Deluxe Cat Ears!! XD

ahh..good comic strip Ai-y!! ...One of the guys from STAT tried..Zach..he got rejected. He cried over to me. Poor Zachy...  

JoY_AnGel

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:12 pm
Uh, that person wouldn't be me, would it Alan? Somebody go tell Steph to get online. And David better be able to come online like he said he would...  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games