Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:11 pm
[ OMG ME TOO!! ;3 that would be so awesome! I would be like "RAPE BUDDIES!!" jk jk]

"You're welcome." Lilli said sweetly in return. "Is it different? Not having your heart beating?" She asked. "I remember when I transformed. There was this sudden sharp pain.. than I fell unconscious. When I awoke there was no pulse.. it terrified me. Then I realized the change was complete." Lilli's voice was soft. She could hear herself breathing over his breath. She tried to quiet it. But being around Klaash made her forget to breath sometimes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:13 pm
[[LE GASPETH! Stealing Takeru's girl I see Har Har Har... pirate ]]

Tuesday clenched his fists. What?!?! Klaash and Lilli?!?! What...? I don't.. He sighed, a deep, depressed sound. Hmmm...Klaash has been alone for some time. But still, are Lilli and I officially...seperated? Or..Does she need a break? Surely she'll talk to me...right? Tuesday's head was spinning with questions. He got up, feeling slightly uneasy, and headed for his room/

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:17 pm
[[o: OMG. PLOT CHANGING BIZZNESS.]]

"Lilli," Klaash whispered. He waited a bit before speaking again. "Do you love me?"

[[Meh. I wait fur yo' post. ;D]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:25 pm
[*rubs hands together* and luaghs menichally[sp?] MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! twisted Lol Pretty much. Abby, I almost had a seizure when I saw that you wrote that. I kinda actaully did sweatdrop Lol i like my hands were shaking.. then I accindentally hit myself in the face.. idk how i did though.. lol xD]

Lilli listened when Klaash said her name.

"You mean that?" Klaash nodded. "Then I guess.. wait.. I mean." Lilli was trying to think. "Yes Klaash, I do. I am in love with you. And I think I have been ever since I came here." Lilli's voice was shaky, though se sounded sure of herself. She smiled. "Is there a specific reason for wanting to know?" She added a few seconds later.

{OMFG! biggrin }  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:30 pm
[[ ;D LAWL. FRICKINY FRAK LAWL!]]

"Good," Klaash said,smiling. He pulled her face towards hers and leaned closer untill their lips met. I love you,too.Very much. His mind screamed inside of him.
[[ ;o ]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:34 pm
[[OMFG TUESDAY IS GONNA DIE. gonk crying ]]

Tuesday heard Lilli's words in his head. They echoed in his head, smashing his world. His body froze.
What...? Lilli? You...and Klaash? Tuesday's body fell to the floor. He couldn't breathe, though he never really had to. Lilli how could you do this? Slowly he got up from his slump and walked to his room. He slammed the door angirly behind him. He took the closest object, Lilli's hair brush, and threw it across the room. It smashed through the window, glass was flying everywhere. His back hit the door and he fell to the floor. Lilli...I love you. He thought to her. His head dropped into his hands, tears hitting the floor, wetting his face.
After a while in his slump he stood up for a moment, unsure of what to do. He grabbed a chair and threw it, using all his force. He tackled it, punching it numerous times. When he was finished the chair was inpaled into the floor.

At this point Bou had gotten up and walked out of the room, furious at Lilli for her change of heart.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:41 pm
Glass had been embedded in Tuesday's skin from being on the ground. He was bleeding from the puncture wounds.
Lilli I love you so much. Your are my sun, my air, even if I don't need it. I still love you Lilli. I never meant to leave you and I know that you are mad at me. You could've at least told me you didn't...that you didn't..love me anymore or that.. Tuesday couldn't continue processing his thoughts to Lilli.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:44 pm
[[;^;]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:47 pm
Bou just got out of Klaash's room, she could hear Tuesday banging around downstairs. Growing up with Tuesday, Bou was used to Tuesday lashing out. She headed downstairs to Tuesday's room.
He's going to hurt himself. If he hasn't already... Bou was worried.

Tuesday sat on the floor surrounded by glass, bleeding and csbbing in a pathetic heap. He ran his finger across a long piece of glass, cutting his finger. He dragged it along his arm, making a large cut from his hand to shoulder. He made the rotation several times, his arm drenched in blood.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:53 pm
[[Dude, Tuesday's retarded. xDD]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:54 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[ ;D LAWL. FRICKINY FRAK LAWL!]]

"Good," Klaash said,smiling. He pulled her face towards hers and leaned closer untill their lips met. I love you,too.Very much. His mind screamed inside of him.
[[ ;o ]]

[Aww.. Poor Tuesday. sad Sorry... Lol]
[OMFG.. ILYA! I like totally had another seizure... lol ;3]

Lilli kissed Klaash back, though with less meaning than she actually felt for him.. she didn't want to seem seductive. [xD] Lilli's hands reached for hair, her fingers twisted in them. I never would had guessed he felt this way.. he always seemed sad and avoiding before.. But now.. he's changed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:03 pm
Lilli could hear Tuesday's thoughts being processed in her mind. 'Lilli I love you so much. Your are my sun, my air, even if I don't need it. I still love you Lilli. I never meant to leave you and I know that you are mad at me. You could've at least told me you didn't...that you didn't..love me anymore or that..' The words slashed at her. Lilli felt tears in her eyes. I can't cry now.. Tuesday's thoughts abruptly stopped. No.. he wouldn't do that to himself.. he wouldn't... kill himself!?! Lilli's eyes were flooded suddenly, tears wetting her face.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:04 pm
[[Whatever happened to "Tuesday's gonna die and Lilli's gonna be pregnant?" ;o Lawl.]]

"I'm glad." Klaash said softly,releasing his gentle hold on her. He wondered if the decision he had made was for the better, or the worse? Just now, Lilli had confessed to him that she loved him, and he for her. Had she given Tuesday up completely? He didn't know. That question alone seemed to be picking at his insides.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:16 pm
[POSTPONED I guess.. xD lol idk.. sweatdrop ]

Lilli blinked away her tears. She quickly dried the ones on her cheeks, Klaash didn't seem to notice them. "I'm glad, too." Lilli said softly. Lilli noticed Klaash was thinking.. but what? Regretting what he'd done? But if he loved her, he wouldn't would he? Lilli sat up. She realized she was half laying on his bed. Tuesday.. are you alright? I don't want you to die! I love you, still.. I promise I do.. I love you.
"Klaash?"

[ HEY!! I g2g sorry.. my brother is like "You've been on forever!! I wanna get on. evil " I don't wanna die so I'll see you tomorrow. biggrin ILY BOTH!!]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:22 pm
[[ :C POOPIES. BAI BAI! MYA!]]

"Yes?" He asked, looking directly into her star-light eyes. He seemed to instantly be freed of the question when she called his name. It dashed away from his mind, and burrowed into the farther part. "I'm sorry if it seems like I'm not paying attention..." He tried to come up with an excuse. "It's just my sister seems a little strange,lately. I don't see Xellious very often,either..." It sounded plausible. He hadn't spoken with a shakey voice, and ever sence Tsshyeiah had robbed him of his demon, he seemed extraordinarily calm and thoughtful. He looked down. My family isn't much of a family anymore... His excuse had reminded himself of how broken his family was.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games