Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:51 pm

I know I am being a little lazy cooking today, but tomorrow I plan to have a barbecue. I am going to do steaks, baked beans and criss-cross fries. At least I hope, depends on if the weather is going to be good.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:58 pm

Nah they usually are a little picky but cheese sandwiches are their faves. Its just that they are a bit occupied with my son's new game.

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:06 pm

Alright! raising some little gamers!~ so cool!!! I need to find a new game to become immersed in!

A BBQ sounds so good! One of the essential ingredients for a great Summer! I wonder what other things our fellow Watumelons find essential for Summer?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:08 am

[The sky is bleak... wish you would come back soon...]

Graaah. Its summer all year round here and the heat is killing me. So I would say I need a pillow, the air-con, iced drinks, and the mall. I can't make it to the equinox party on the 20th, unfortunately, so save me slice of the news! D=

BBQ? Try seafood skewers. We had one to celebrate a big win at school, and forced our teacher to eat BBQ-ed marshmallows. She liked them after that, haha...

What's your son's new game? -is playing old pokemon crystal version, xD- Cheese sandwiches are much loved. Tell the kids they have my support... ahaha....how's life been for all of you? I've probably missed a lot of action.

[Cos' I'm bored to tears without you. Literally.]

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Summer?
Well, for one...[And I get laughed at when I say this, because of my nickname 'Sunni'...] definitely sun. Heat, sun, and all that jazz.
Eijiiii...I'm so jealous! I lost my pokemon crystal. -.-; I found a saphire game. Literally, found. So I'm currently playing with that.

About the equinox party....I might be able to catch a bit of it.
I'm currently living in one house, and using internet in another thats across the street. My stepbrother's living in the internet one, so I'm not allowed to come in here after certain hours.
When does it start? [And what area's time are you going by? I live in Washington, so..>_>]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 pm

[The sky is bleak...wish you could come back soon...]

Haha. I borrowed and completed Saphire (sp?) and Ruby from my cousin already. Stuck with nintendo wii now. Trauma centre second opinion. >W<

I accidentally deleted my crystal game and had to restart. D=

Oh, don't forget music! And the food... BBQ's rock... when you don't get baked under the sun. I suffer summer 24/7. Its like a curse to me. If it could only snow for just one day.... haha. What do you all usually eat in your countries for summer? -is curious- xD

[Cos' I'm bored to tears without you. Literally.]

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:24 pm

Someone Famous
Oh my god. Oh my god. I think I'm going to cry.
My grey mouse, Szymon, ripped the heart out of the albino mouse (my favorite), Cei.
Quite literally.
-sigh-
Today is just not my week, is it?

I'm so sorry to hear about that dear. Hang in there. I had the same problem with some hamsters at one time. Separated the male from the female after she had babies. And wouldn't you know; it was she who attacked and ate all her lil ones. That pissed me off big time. Then she bit my thumb so hard and deep; we had to go to Vet together and get her removed. I had shots and stitches and the Vet put her down. I kept Teddy till he finally died. My son; who was only four at the time, accidentally stepped on him while going to the bathroom. It was late at night and he was too short to reach the light switch. But came running to me screaming saying he was sorry. That he didn't mean to do it. My heart just sank when I flipped on the light. We immediately took him to the Vet. He died an hour later. He was bleeding internally. We didn't want him to feel bad about what happened, so we told him that the Vet found a "better, safer home" for him. I just never had the heart to get another one since.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Hazumu-san
Hello everone! I had a good week, the best day was Thursday, it was a my 15th wedding anniversary. I had a great time biggrin

I have missed you all, I hope you are all doing ok. heart

OMG!! That is like, so way kewl. And I feel so bad that I missed it. Happy late Anniversary! mrgreen

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:28 pm

PlasmaDooM
Why.... fhello zhere, fptlends! *hic*

I'vfth... come her ter livin up der plates! Shure hash bin a while shince I shaw any of you guysh! Shay... I'm condictung an experinement... Anybojee wanna fallentire!

((Why, hello there, friends!

I've come here to liven up the place! Sure has been a while since I saw any of you guys! Say... I'm conducting an experiment... Anybody want to volunteer?))

Oo; what type of experiment? Does it invove beer flava gum?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:30 pm

Announcer Man 5000
Who remembers this mysterious man!? Why has he returned? What is this mysterious experiment? And how in the world did he escape the mental instutution again, as well as find more booze!

Find out, soon, when the plot thickens!

OMG! I totally luv yur shoes!

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:32 pm

Gweener
Congratulations, Hazu, on reaching the 15 yr mark. That's impressive.

Sorry to hear about ur mice, My Sunshine. That totally sux. I went through a few years of rodent-type pets: gerbils, guinea pigs, and a couple of ferrets. But I was wondering if the mice might be territorial like the gerbils?

And Chainsaw, I'm sorry to hear you are having transportation problems again!? Hope it ends soon. Taking the car to the shop is the reason why car trouble stresses me out SO bad. Because you just know that once it goes in, one thing tend to lead to another; and then you can't help but wonder how much is being generated by the ones you are forced to trust...

Not sure if anyone has realised, but the next Equinox Party is approaching:
June 20th!

Yes; can hardly wait till the partay. So, where is it gunna be?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Krissi-Chaos
Gweener
Congratulations, Hazu, on reaching the 15 yr mark. That's impressive.

Sorry to hear about ur mice, My Sunshine. That totally sux. I went through a few years of rodent-type pets: gerbils, guinea pigs, and a couple of ferrets. But I was wondering if the mice might be territorial like the gerbils?

And Chainsaw, I'm sorry to hear you are having transportation problems again!? Hope it ends soon. Taking the car to the shop is the reason why car trouble stresses me out SO bad. Because you just know that once it goes in, one thing tend to lead to another; and then you can't help but wonder how much is being generated by the ones you are forced to trust...

Not sure if anyone has realised, but the next Equinox Party is approaching:
June 20th!

the equinox party is still on?
it's been in my diary and on my calendar for AGES ^^
all my mates at school have been like "Watumelon Party? Kris have you TOTALLY flipped this time?!" hehe
well it's my mid-new-years-resolution to become more active with you guys! i've missed everyone from when this thing started and i was here then i was gone.... sweatdrop but i have resolved to be here for long tiemz now!!! blaugh

@ Chainsaw: I hope your car gets sorted soon! Car troubles are terrible!!!

Hey; wud up gf? Long time. You are looking good! 3nodding

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:37 pm

PlasmaDooM
Remember kidsh, shubshtansh abushe ish good for joo! Jusht look at what it jij for me!

((Remember kids, substance abuse is good for you! Just look at what it did for me!))

You ish looky betta dan evva
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:46 pm

Hazumu-san
Thats funny!
I like Johnny Depp too. I didn't know he was in Chocolat, I may have to watch it.

Hey Hazu and Gwee! I totally luv Johnny Depp too. I really like him in Pirates of the Carribean. The only movie of his I saw; that I didn't care for, was the movie "The Astronauts' Wife."

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:50 pm

Gweener
Ha HA! I'm gonna go look for that movie 2mrw!

Red Beans on Mondays is a bit of a tradition down here. It started when the ladies would put a big pot of beans on to cook slow all day, because it was laundry day. By the end of the day, the laundry and beans would be done!

Interesting. Kind of a Pot Luck Laundry Day. Just hope nobody asks you to do their laundry and cook for them too. lol
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games