Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:37 am
Sirus roared his face thorbbing in pain. He slashed her in the stomach furiously summoning a furious gust he blasted her out of the caslte making her crash land in a huge tree outisde casuing the wildlife to evacaute hurridly as she smashed into the tree. He shock his fur. Sending a barrage of apple to drop on her head followed by a ripe plum splatting her in the face imapct covering her in juice. Stupid meanie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:42 am
Vesta ate some apples that fell on her head. "Yummy" She than notice she was outside. She gowled. She ran back to the library and shoved him into a wall and kicked him out a window and struck lightning onto him!  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:52 am
Sirus got up crying though he was rage was at toppling point. He snarled he summoned the broken glass shards and slashed he across the stomach as he summoned a two huge books and slammed her between them finsihing off with a huge book smashing her ontop. Not before he jumed clawing her nose with his claws and bitting her left leg. He hated her so much and lighting hurt.

Robin charged between pulling the two apart.

After the two were pulled apart Sirius summoned an rotten apple and smashed other on Vestas head into many little fragments of mould.

'Thats enough !' he barked. 'Sirius go to bed for the rest of the day !. Vesta go to Scotts tent !' he roared he took Sirus to the bedroom placing him on the bed 'Don't leave this room get into to bed your grounded!' he snapped leaving Sirus alone. He picked up Vesta placing her into Scotts tent zipping it up. 'Stay here all day and think about your actions !' he snapped zipping the tent making it darkening the tent making it near impossible to see. Robin turned to the others. 'They're grounded for the rest of the day. !' he wasn't going to let them fight like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:59 am
Vesta was angry. She looked at the tent she clawed at it as hard as she could.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:05 pm
Robin opened the tent. 'Enough young lady !' he roared furiously looking at her sternly. 'Anymore and you want have any breakfast !'.

Sirius sat on the bed clawing at the matress. He didn't dare move he looked angry. As he ripped portions of the matress up he giggled at Vesta in trouble as he rubbed his head against the feather which came out of the matress. Not soft at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:09 pm
Vesta rolled her eyes at her brother. She laughed because she knew he wanted cloud man but she was closer. So she tried to make him jealous.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:16 pm
Sirus snalred looking through the windows. He snarled summoning gust of wind he sent the tent flying into the river sending it speeding away down the river. That would get her wet. Big meanie.

Spider-robin leaped into the river swimming with strength in his human form fighting against the human overpowering tide.He scooped the up (Vesta out of the river) he shot web line to a nearby and swung out the river. Both were drenched to the bone but Ok. He placed the pup down safely.

Sirius giggled Vesta drenched and he fur looked uglier than usual.

Robin noticed what was going with the two pups. He looked sternly at Vesta. 'Leave him alone young lady or your not sleeping with me or your mother tonight and you can sleep outisde' he said warningly. He turned round glaring at Sirius as he ducked down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:19 pm
Scott turned amzed by the scene of violence. It had deffinately got out of hand. They had displayed raw potential that deffiantely needed taming like a wild animal. 'I get breakfast ready !' he said disapointed he'd lost his tent but that was life. He flew back to the caslte getitng some fish and milk ready. He poured so fresh ice-cold milk into a bowl for the pups and fish for the adults. He heard Sirisu in the bedroom though didn't enter. He sat by the bedroom door just incase.  

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:28 pm
Vesta was soaked with water. She glared at her brother. She than was about to struck him again with lightning but saw Robin glaring at her. So she just sat and was completely quit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:32 pm
'Thats better' Robin said roughly. He looked at the others. 'Sirius is grouned for the rest of today as well as Vesta. Sirius is to stay in the bedroom all day. Though I don't knwo were we confine Vesta to ground her. Any ideas ?' he looked at the others. 'Though not together I don't want them figihting again.. I know the libary !'.He picked up putting Vesta in the libary putting her on a table. 'Don't move or leave this table young lady. Until I tell you to !' or you not sleepign with us tonight ! hewordered leaving the libary closing the door firmly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:45 pm
Vesta looked at the small sized table. She rolled over and looked at the ceiling she was soooo bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:58 pm
Raven had watched the pups fighting. They were already displaying their powers. The pups had gotten a little too wild with the fighting. "We should keep an eye on the pups..." She said as Robin came back from the library.

Odysseus saw that Poison Fang was back. He growled. "Great... Another dumb dog."

Scar woke up and looked around. He walked over to Blood Moon. "How are you?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:50 pm
Gemini nodded her head at the pups and than said, "Ok, guys lets go. and don't worry guys we'll be fine." Then they all took off.

"Sometimes she worries me when she saids that," said Starfire. "And don't worry Robin I'm fine," said Starfire as she cleaned her face in the water and than nuzzled Italius on the nose. She said to herself quietly and to Italius, "At least you and your sister likes me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Gemini and the others took off, Cyborg said, "Thang those pups. Gemy, you were never viloient like that," said Cyborg.

"Well, I was taught better by you guys and besides when I was younger I was sweet," said Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After wacthing that fight with the two pups, Starfire was surprised. She than picked up Itlius and put him near herself as she layed down under a tree. Even though she was a little sad about Sirius not wanting her, she didin't show the expression and didn't even make it noticeable eithier. Instead she layed her head down and mover her tail around to see if Italius would go and try to play attack it.

((tomarrow I might be gone and I'll be gone all day on Wendsday. So Spider-Robin take over for me while I'm gone and if you need my character for certain scences then go ahead and use them.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:23 am
'Oh come on they were only born yesterday give them a break their whole wolf so they deserve a little lean way' Spider-robin interjecred. Thought he diffenately wouldn't to come up against them in combat.

'Good idea i'll go and stay outside the libary while Kid-web star can stay with Sirius' he turned making his way back to the libary. Thier punshiment would stick their behavour was totally unaccpetable. He lat down by the libary door listening.

Sirius sat on the bed ripping it aprt slowly the anger still bubbling up though not as much as earlier. Stupid mean ugly sister.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:50 am
Argent walked behind Gemini.

~~~~~

Vesta was angry at her brother. She heard Kid-Web on the outside of a door. She than saw a window opened. She jumped up and sat on the window sill. She needed the air.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games