Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:32 am

Kid-robin starred at Gemini simply not intrested in her body or flesh. It was her choice even though they needed to determine what had happened to her but it was her call.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:48 am

Spider-robin sat on the beach on deep thought. He'd lost his masters before but it didn't compare to lose of a good frined. Adam didn't deserve such a quick and pointless death.

Robin held Starfire tight then let her go. 'I think we should do some kind of funeral for both of them' he said slowly the words hurt but he knew it was the right and honurable thing to do.

Toby turned around slightly embarrassed. It wasn't every day he saw a girl semi naked on a sofa. It was just out off repsect for her.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:12 am

Raven did a slight smile. "Thank you." She said softly.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:21 am

Beast Boy meowed and rubbed his head against her hand. He was sad that he couldn't speak in his animal form, but at least this way, he could make sure not to say anything stupid.

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:03 pm

Then Gemini drank the remidy and than stood up. "Um, Rose? Jessie Wolf isn't my real name its actually Gemini but I'm no longer using that name no more," said Gemini.

~~~~~~~~

Starfire heard what Robin told her and she said, "Yes, a funeral to honor those who fought for good."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:44 pm

Rose hear what Gemini told her and she said, "Very well. But what would want us to call you? And you'll need some clothes,come on I'll help you." Rose took Geminito a room for her to get dressed.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:15 am

Black Archer finally ceased typing after he finished creating the video shwoing the Titans all killing Adam on board the airship. 'OK step one. Oscar winning master piece completed .StepTwo I create you a fake alias. What do want to be called ?' he asked Frost.

Arachnid began to stir his eyes slowly opening. He got feeling bettter. His chest didn't feel so constricted he felt refeshed and fine. Then he realsied what had happened. Black Archer would pay for what he'd done to him. He saw the sadness in Starifres eye and looked away.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:24 am

'We need to get something from Gemini's room. Something we can burry in the ceremony.' he whipsered leaving the room. His distraught was at a level it soon couldn't be contained.

'Wow' Toby muttured turning he heard the click of feet outisde. He looked outisde to find theives suverying the building for a way to get in. He placed on his domino mask leaping out through the window he fencing foil unsteathed. He beckoned the thieves forward cokily. The four baseball bat armed thieves charged forward bearing their bats like clubs. The biggest one bought he club down with shear force Toby flicked his foil diarming the oaf. Leaping ontop of the oaf he spun his round his three allies trying to hit Toby and only beating thier companion to the ground as Toby leapt upwards. He qucikly mophed into his battle suit summoning a nearby smashed waggon he dropped on the last three. All the thugs were down and defeated. The wagon released a loud SMACK which could be heard all around the house.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:52 pm

Frost flicked through some ideas for names in her mind. Finally she settled on one. "For my regular name, Celina. For my fake alias, Ice." The name would relate to her icy powers.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:15 pm

"Huh, I'll go see what she's got," said Starfire as she flew up weakly but didn't let that bother her and she flew to Gemini's room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Then Gemini looked in her room and found a costume and stuff to wear. She put it on, "I think I'll call myself Sparrow Girl," she said as she stepped out of the room adn looked at Rose who was out the door waiting for her. She than heard noises from outside.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:31 pm

Raven pet the green colored cat. She was glad he didnt have sharp nails.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:20 pm

Morphia was amazed by the boy(Toby), like on the way he faught.

"Nice and sure," said Rose. She than heard what was outside.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:48 am

Beast Boy couldn't help a content purr escape. He stood up on his hind-legs and placed his front paws on Raven's shoulder. He then licked her cheek, hoping it would comfort her. Then his thoughts caught up with him and he quickly jumped to the ground. Why did I just do that?! I shouldn't have that. Raven's going to kill me. Why did I have to that? I'm such an idiot. He turned back to his human form. "I'm sorry, Raven. I didn't mean to do that." He said in a fast voice.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:27 am

Robin made his way outside forming set of of small bumpy stones in a circles he formed two small holes to bury Adam and Gemini's object in. On two of the smoothest stones he could find he carved thier names on it and placed it on the circle. He stepped back his cape flapping in the wind as the sun came down slowly.

Toby deactivated his battle suit looking smug and impressed with his perofmance. Seathing his blade he looked up at the girl (Morphia). 'Who are you ?' he demande dharshly suspecting she was another thug.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:31 am

Arachnid wandered around the tower sitting outside wacthing the magnisficent sunset drapping the whole city in ab euatiful golden orange. He couldn't do it now with the pain they were going through no.

'Collio very ice' he joked finshing his fake id with the name Jothan Cainer top lawyer. 'Now we give the Titans a chance to cry and admit their emotions to each other and we take e'm down ' he growled.

Kid-robin wacthed the impressive dispaly of combat with intrest. Obivously these sort of people were common to this area.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games