Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:33 pm
"That reminds me. Before Unlce beast Boy and Cyborg took off anywhere and when they were watching me too. I was sitting in between them both on the couch because they old me to sit there so they can watch me. Anyways when mommy and daddy were going out or something or having alone time, Beast Boy and Cyborg said I bet Robin and Starfire are doign mischief to each other. What does that mean?" asked Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:36 am
'They were playing pranks on each other that's all.' Arachnid shot in saving the day. This subject was pretty uncomfortable to discuss especially with a young child.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:59 am
'Yeah Gemni don't listen to your uncles they were joking thats all' Robin added a fury building up inside about Cyborg and Beastboy's stupid actions yet again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:36 pm
"Yes, um don't listen to your unles my deary. They don't even know what they're talking about," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:56 pm
"Um, ok," said Gemini. Even though her parents' told her not to listen to her unlces again but to ehr its hard not to listen to them both.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:07 am
Robin finally managed to naviagte them sucessfully through the traffic towards the cinema car park. He stopped the car the engine die out in a tick.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:09 pm
"Whoa not good," said Fox as she heard the engine stop with her red fox ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:46 pm
"Uh, oh," said Gemini. She than became a little restless and so she formed herself into a sparrow and flew onto Scott's shoulder.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:53 am
'No thats I just turned the engine off' Robin added turning to his side hearing a gasp and a painful sounding thud. Scott had leaped up suddenly a look of panic on his face. 'Scott what happened ?' Robin asked the lack of knowledge fueled his panic and his desire to find out what had happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:10 pm
Starfire heard Robing asking Scott what was wong and so she had a worried face on. She said in worrieness, "Scott."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:11 pm
Gemini looked towards Scott and said, "Scott."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:02 am
Scott suddenly twicthed realisng a web aura knocking Gemini harhsly off his shoulder he facial features were twisted in pain as he suddenly began to curl up and began groaning. The oustide world became hazy and mute only his growing pain was the only thing that seemed to matter or what he could feel.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:10 am
'Scott whats wrong ?' Robin asked in distress. He quickly formulated a plan and began to put it in motion. 'Everyone out of the car now Scott stay put. Move slowly' he ordered his voice was firm yet soft. He didn't want anything to needlessly escalate the situation. 'Scott can you hear me ?' Robin cautisuly approached Scott remvoing his seat belt and carefully dragging it back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:55 pm
Fox moved out of the car and grabbed Arachnid with her.

Starfire flew out and held Gemini in her hands since Gemini was a little sparrow. "What is wrong with him?" asked Starfire who looked worried.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:07 pm
Gemini flew out of her mother's hand and turned back into her regualr form. She said quietly in a worry tone, "Brother." Then the mark that was left on her left shoulder began to glow black but no one can see it glowing since her clothing was covering it. But the mark did start to sting her, "Ow!" She rubbed her left shoulder as she felt the pain.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff