Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:06 pm
Scourch couldn't beleive what had happened. It meant that he couldn't return to the tower, and if he couldn't return to the tower, it meant he could never go home.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:06 pm
Emerald noticed something was not right. She stepped away from the door and kicked it down. She moved a bookshelf heading toward Greyfire. "Stay away from her!"  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:09 pm
"Huh, you little brat," said Greyfire as he turned into tory now. He than blew Emerald to the wall.

"Emerald go get help I already send a stresss ignle to Vince and Scourch now," said Nightstar. She than did a back flip and kicked Tory under the chin.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:13 pm
Scourch was about to turn out of the alley when his comunicator went off and he walked back to pick it up. he then saw that it was a distress signal from Nightstar and suddenly all his thoughts dissappeared as he took off towards the tower.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:16 pm
"Nice back flip kick," said Tory. "Where you learn that one. From your mother."

"Actually from both of my parents you jerk," said Nightstar as she shot a starbolt towards Tory and send him to the wall.

Then Tory threw fire towards her and trapped ehr in a fire cage.

"Huh," she looked at the fire cage that surrounded her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:21 pm
Scourch ran into the room and said nothing. he then grabbed Tory by the throat and ran him through several walls before going out the side of the tower and falling towards the ground. then, while the two of them fell, he ignited and kicked Tory into the ground but fell to the ground himself.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:26 pm
Then the fire cage went away and Nightstar followed them two as she flew out the window adn down to where they were.

Tory stood up and was about to burn Scourch when Nightstar threw blue starbolts towards Tory from her eyes. "Leave him alone," she said in a stern voice.

"Great now your sounding like your father," said Tory. "And don't worry I wasn't going to hurt your brother like friend much."

"Hm," she than took out her bo staff that had starbolts glowing at each end and she wacked him in the stomach and send him flying into the water.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:29 pm
Scourch stood up slowly clutching his chest in pain while panting heavily.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:31 pm
Nightstar than ran towards Scourch's side and asked him, "You ok? no you don't look ok."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:36 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"I'm sorry........I couldn't be......any........help." he then shuttered in pain and fell to the ground.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:39 pm
"Well, you can't save me," said Nightstar. she was about to help him up when Tory flew out of the water, and used dark magic to grab Nightstar and took her away. "Ah!" she screamed.

Then Tory took her in the shadows with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:43 pm
Scourch watched them leave and said,"Dang it. this sucks."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:47 pm
Emerald got up and was to late. "Im sorry nightstar...."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:51 pm
Tory stood in a cave with and had Nightstar tied up to a rock.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Arista sat under a tree an senced soemthing.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:54 pm
Emerald got up and ran to the main room. "Um...I have something to tell you...." She really didnt want to say it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games