Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:33 pm
Cherry smiled at Rahenno. "Hey Rahenno and no we don't." She turned to Susumu. "I'm sorry if I haven't been around training. I've been busy." She glanced at Kiyoshi then looked back at Susumu. "If it's okay, after you are done with your tea, you could teach me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:02 pm
Rahenno smiled. "Well if you say so. Hey Susumu could i get some tea Please." He asked cause he couldn't resist the smell.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:44 pm
Rahenno remembered that he wanted to check out the village after a year. "scarch that Susumu, I'll get some tea later" He said as he got up and walked out the cafe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:10 pm
Lenon tripped coming through the doorway.
"Ow."
He got up and stabilized himself on a nearby chair.
He walked a little bit to a table at the far end of the
Cafe.
"Um, Susumu? Could I get some tea before I fall
asleep again? I'm really tired today."
Lenon went limp and his head crashed into the table.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:56 am
Susumu tosses a thermus of tea to Rahenno so he can sip on tea while checking out the village. going to the back kitchen Susumu pour Lennon a mighty tall mug full of tea. "this should keep ya up." Smiling to everybody. Susumu turns to cherry "Just stop by my house whenever you are ready to learn."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:44 pm
Rahenno walks back into the cafe. "The village hasn't chage much within a year." He sats down at a near by table and finishes the tea Susumu had giving him."Thanks for the tea Susumu, Great as usually." Rahenno said with a smile.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:59 pm
"Okay, thankyou." She smiled at Susumu then put her hands in her lap. "After I'm done here, I would like to learn some more jutsus."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:32 am
*I stroll in with a grin on my face.* "Hey everybody!" *I take a seat near Cherry and Rhaenno.* "So what's new guys?"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:37 pm
Rahenno turns to Korn. "Nothing much, only that everyone is having a friendly reuion after a year." Rahenno walked to the kichen and put his cup in the sink in the kichen. He come out the kichen and walks back to his seat and sit down. "so Korn, What are you now Chunin?" Raqhenno asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:36 pm
"Right on." *I redden a bit from embarassmentwhen he asks my rank but I keep my grin.* "Nah, still only genin. Just haven't really gotten around to taking the exams......or training very extensively........ but I'll get there soon."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:50 pm
"And i'm sure you will." Rahenno said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:47 pm
"Yeah. So is this just the calm before another storm or is the war over? Cause I really don't wanna get couped up in that God forsaken 'safe house' again."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:52 pm
(lol we hit a time skip remember.)

Rahenno smiled "Korn looks like your stuck in the past, The war is long over but there's romuor there is goignto be another"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:03 pm
"Hey Korn." She smiled sweetly at him then turned to Rahenno and sighed a little to herself. "That's just wht we need..another war." She shook her head.  

Runs_With_Knifes

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:15 pm
(Uh, no. I've been on vacation XD)

*I flash a grin at Cherry and turn back to Rhaenno.* "Heh. Still the same war then, in my opinion. what we went through is just the first battle. And after what I've seen, I'm glad I'm probably not gonna fight. Those Sound ninja are pretty tough. I think we should have some kinda evacuation plan too, as a last resort. Unless we already have one of them too that I didn't hear of."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games