Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:45 pm
((Arctic Wolf/Husky, and can I get a pic of your character? I can't seem to find it, Emo.))

Chaos scratched the back of his head and smiled at the two people, murring as his tail starting to wag as he liked them, "Well, it's nice to meet your, Frost." He said with a chuckle and shook his head, turning to Alyss and offering a wide, cute smile, him liking her fangs and thinking she was cute. "Why, hello there, you must be Alyss. I'm Chaos. Those are some cool fangs you have there." He said with a giggle, petting her a little softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:32 am
Chaos Starlight
((Arctic Wolf/Husky, and can I get a pic of your character? I can't seem to find it, Emo.))

Chaos scratched the back of his head and smiled at the two people, murring as his tail starting to wag as he liked them, "Well, it's nice to meet your, Frost." He said with a chuckle and shook his head, turning to Alyss and offering a wide, cute smile, him liking her fangs and thinking she was cute. "Why, hello there, you must be Alyss. I'm Chaos. Those are some cool fangs you have there." He said with a giggle, petting her a little softly.

((this thread is kinda old, and we weren't required to put in a char profile back then ^^ I'm a wolf btw))
Frost made a mischievous smile at Chaos "Careful Chaos, she bites too" he said, with a glance at Alyss, remembering what happened just recently  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:27 pm
Chaos chuckled and smiled, "Aw, well, if she bites me then I'll just shrug it off, besides, she's adorable." He said with a murr, continuing to pet her as she smiled warmly at her and stopped, turning to Frost, "Well, now what?" He said with a chuckle, his tail wagging.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 am
alex walked out of the class mad he walked outside his eyes darting around he saw a ladder leading to the roof he went up it.  

Demon_slayerdante2028

LindseyOokami

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A female fox sat on the roof of the school she had her legs criss crossed and she was reading a manga. She was feeling the wind through her fur and she loved it. She heard noise but figured it was the wind. She snatched her coffee milk up and took a small sip then placed it back down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:21 pm
Chaos Starlight

((actually my pic is in my signature, but since the pic is a guy, pretend its just a tomboyish girl... -_-' i can't find any good pics)) That would be me. ^_^ But I suggest you get your hand off me, we only just met after all. *winks and continues off to the library*  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:48 pm
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Chaos Starlight

Frost followed Alyss into the library

He thought about doing something incredibly stupid, probably the dumbest thing in the world to do to a demonic girl, but he went for it anyway

Silently, he sneaked up behind her, and did a sneak attack-hug, mainly to see her reaction, and partly for the laughs  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:08 pm
Frosty015
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Chaos Starlight

Frost followed Alyss into the library

He thought about doing something incredibly stupid, probably the dumbest thing in the world to do to a demonic girl, but he went for it anyway

Silently, he sneaked up behind her, and did a sneak attack-hug, mainly to see her reaction, and partly for the laughs

Alyss hisses immediatly, whips around and kicks frost's ankle in a sideways motion, tripping him. As Frost falls, (still having not realized it was him), she whips out her claws and scratches his face on his way down. She immediatly freezes in horror, seeing the long scratches on her friends face, blood begins to trickle out of the wunds, dripping onto the carpeted floor. Alyss's head whips around for a moment, searching for the librarian, (as she didn't want to get in trouble), and seeing as there are no teachers around, quickly helps up the bleeding husky.* Oh My God!!! I'm sooooo sorry!!!!! I didn'y mean to, i thought you were some creeper!!! Here let me help you to the nurses office. *takes arm and leads out the door of the library*  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:24 pm
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Chaos Starlight

Frost cringed is pain, he never expected THAT to happen

"Damn this girl can fight" he thought to himself, and wondered if she had creeps going after her when she was a child or something

"It's okay, it's okay" he said in reply

Upon reaching the nurses office, they were greeted by a lady, who seemed to be around 45, she was wearing the typical nurse uniform and looked tired, or stressed, a tag on her dress read "Madam Pomfrey"

As she turned to face them, her eyes grew wide, and screamed in shock

"By the gods, what happened here!?!?!" she said, and immediately placed Frost on one of the beds, and began cleaning the wounds, muttering to herself about children being irresponsible and what not  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:52 pm
Frosty015
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Chaos Starlight

*stands in the doorway awkwardly, watching Madam Pomfrey clean the wounds, not knowing what to do. Alyss finally decides to go over and sit by Frost, she pulls over a chair and sits next to his bed, her head hanging shamefully* Sorry again.... *she says quietly under her breath so only Frost can hear*  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:03 pm
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Frost smiled, the pain was bearable, especially after madame pomfrey's work

"No problem Alyss, besides, I could probably kick your a** if I wanted to" he said teasingly

After the work, he stood up, and picked her up off the chair, in a tight bear hug, and carried her towards the school theater, not caring about the weird looks he received from the others, he made sure to carry her like this, and hugged her tightly so she couldn't get her arms free  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:22 pm
Frosty015
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Frost smiled, the pain was bearable, especially after madame pomfrey's work

"No problem Alyss, besides, I could probably kick your a** if I wanted to" he said teasingly

After the work, he stood up, and picked her up off the chair, in a tight bear hug, and carried her towards the school theater, not caring about the weird looks he received from the others, he made sure to carry her like this, and hugged her tightly so she couldn't get her arms free
*squirms around and tries to get free but finally gives up, all of a sudden Alyss's face lights up mischeviously, looks at Frost* I'll give you one last chance to let me go.... *waits for a moment* Alright, you asked for it. *takes in a huge breath and begins to scream* RAPE!!! RAPE!!! HELP MEE!!! HE'S GOIN G TO RAPE ME!!! HEEEEEELPPPPP!!!!! *screams at everyone we go by, looking directly into their face with fake tears streaming down her face. She slumped over and sobbed, turning her face towards Frosty slightly to wink*  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:35 pm
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Frost simply laughs, and tells everyone out loud

"Amazing actor isn't she? she told me to do this to see how everyone reacts, by the look of all your faces, you seem convinced, we're actually headed off to the theater, she'll be auditioning for the school play!"

At this, everyone whooped and clapped, giving Alyss a round of applause

After some time, they entered the theater, a number of people were performing on stage for the audition, Frost greeted the teacher managing the auditions and said

"Excuse me miss, do you mind if my friend Alyss here performs next? She's an amazing actor, you won't regret it!" he said

A group of students with cameras suddenly burst into the room, carrying cameras and notepads like some crazy paparazzi, they surrounded Alyss, taking pictures, calling her "Anthro high's greatest actor"

At this, the teacher nodded

Frost then picked her up once more, and placed her on stage

The entire theater grew silent, and a large spotlight was placed on her, everyone began staring at her  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 am
Frosty015

xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Chaos stared at the two as their problem and fuss got way out of hand, looking at Alyss through the curtain and sighed, figuring that he would get her out of this. He walked out onto the stage and whispered into her ear, "I know you didn't sign up for this crap, so sneak of the stage while I give a distraction." He whispered with a wink, taking the mic and telling that he would be auditioning for the talent show, singing Sing by My Chemical Romance. The music started to play, and he started to sing awingly, his voice sounding as if it was impossible to sing that good.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm
Chaos Starlight
Frosty015

xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Chaos stared at the two as their problem and fuss got way out of hand, looking at Alyss through the curtain and sighed, figuring that he would get her out of this. He walked out onto the stage and whispered into her ear, "I know you didn't sign up for this crap, so sneak of the stage while I give a distraction." He whispered with a wink, taking the mic and telling that he would be auditioning for the talent show, singing Sing by My Chemical Romance. The music started to play, and he started to sing awingly, his voice sounding as if it was impossible to sing that good.
*Alyss smiles and hugs Chaos for a moment then whispers "Thanks, I owe you one." and walks backwards until she reaches the curtain and slides through unnoticed*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff