Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:49 pm

Draco's sharp eyes made out Gemini getting hurt and a roar escaped him. Enraged and adrenaline-full, Draco flew fast. He was soon away from the dust bowl as well as the horde of birds. Diving down, Draco grabbed Oracle in his claws and threw her away from Gemini.

A bird flew down and landed on Black Feather's shoulder. It let out a few cries as Black Feather listened. She nodded her head. "Draco got out of your dust wind." It had been hard to see through the dust in the air, so Black Feather wanted to make sure that Western Hunter was aware.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:30 pm

"Draco," said Gemini as she saw him as a dragon. She than flew up to him and hugged his dragon neck.

"Aw, how touching," said a wicked voice.

"Huh," as Gemini looked up and saw Turgon.

"Yes how very touching," said DarkStar with an evil laugh. "But you do know Draco its time for Oracle and Gemini to finish their little chase of each other now. One must die and one must live now," she said with a wicked smirk.

"So I rather you not interfear with the plans," said Turgon as he flew up to Draco and Gemini. He turned his hand into a dark magic werewolf hand. He grapped Gemini adn threw her into the forest where Oracle was thrown.

"Draco!" yelled Gemini and than was lost somewhere in the forest with Oracle.

Then Turgon used his werewolf dark magic hand and scared Draco on the face. He than grabbed the dragon neck and said, "Eathier if Gemini wins or looses she'll belong to me and I'll always win."

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:13 pm

DarkStar made star energy in her hands(just like starbolts) adn shot them out of her hands and towards Draco's wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini awoke and saw Oracle. She healed herself, ran towards Oracle, with her sword out, and clashed her sword with Oracle's. "You will die Oracle," said Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now if you excuse me I must go. DarkStar and black Feather take this dragon boy down," ordered Turgon as he disappeared into the darkness.

"As you wish," said Darkstar as she created a piosen dagger in her hands and threw it at Draco's wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turgon arrived inside the mansion with some of his followers and without anyone knowing too.

Only Fox sence something was wrong and ran inside the mansion. As she ran inside she spotted Turgon up stairs.

Starfire spotted Turgon for she was up stairs with Scott adn she threw starbols towards Turgon.

Turgon sniffed the air and said, "I smell soemthing fro you Starfire and it smells mothering. What! Your pregnet with that good for nothing of Robin's child!" yelled Turgon as he send dark mafic towards Starfire when. . .

Fox stepped in the way and it hit her instead, "Aaaahhh!!!!" screamed Fox in pain. "Starfire, Scott run," said Fox in pain.

Turgon's follower servents were about to grab Scott when Fox pushed him out of the way and they grabbed her instead. Fox was than shot out of the house threw the roof and into the air. she made her firey angel wings appear and she flew back inside.

Starfire than grabbed Scott and she flew him and herself out of the house and to the beach.

Turgon than turned into a werewolf made his shadow servent followers disappeared into the shadows. He than threw fire out of his werewolf mouth and towards Fox making her shoot out of the house again and to the ground. He than jumped out stepped over her and said, "Prepare to. . ."

"Fire Twister!" yelled Fox as she made a fire twister and surrounded herself and Turgon inside. And fire twister was just like tornado twister, its a huge and good attack but it will take away energy on whoever uses it. So you can say fire twister is one of Fox's powerful attacks that can also take alot of her energy.

Then Turgon smiled and added his dark magic to the fire twister and weaking her. He than took off the left side of his mask and had his wolf eye look into Fox's eyes. He than said, "Become your darkside Fox."

Then Fox's eye's began to glow red and Turgon flew out of the twister as Fox was trapped inside it adn the twister became black and surriunded her body. Then it went away and showed her darkside form.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:19 pm

Fox's Darkside look. Her darkside name is Gypsy. Here's picture.

Transforming Appearence:
User Image
Darkside Appearence:
User Image  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:59 pm

"Oh, yeah well than just try and kill me," said Oracle with a wicked smile as she blocked Gemini's sword attack with her sword. Then they both faught and faught with their powers and swords.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fortunna than braught both of ehr sword out and striked at Corona.

Corona took out her other sword adn the both started a double sword fight against each other.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:32 am

Scott pushed Starifre aside hastily. 'No mother I need to help !' he yelled taking off on a cloud he prepared his web aura and using it's strength he punched Turgon to the ground. 'Leave my friends and family alone !' he yelled crushing Turgon in his grip then flining him to the ground.

Arachnid turned round too late to see what was happening to Fox. 'FOX !' he roared. He stepped back in rage. Turgon would pay. 'Turgon you will die now !. Scott get the green fluid from Fox's room now !' he roared his rage seeping out as he stabbed Turgon in the stomach and punched him visocusly in the face.

Scott nodded shaily terrfied by a vicous and horrifiny side of Arachnid Scott had never experienced. He rocketed to Arachnid's room grabbing the syringe he blasted back. 'Arachnid it's here !' he yelled.

Arachnid looked up from blasting Turgon aside. 'Good kid now go back and protect your mother. Don't worry about this rember Gemini needs your help !' he roared grabbing the syringe he tackled Fox to the ground. 'Sorry my love but this necessary !' he roared stabbing her with the syrringe he injected all the green fluid into her body.

Kid-Robin engaed in battle with Turgons sevrants using his blades his disabled a majoirty by slashing thier legs and variety of perfectly excuted attacks. He was grabbed two dragging him back. He back flipped other them he relased a spin kick taking both of them out. The servants were all down either badly injured or knocked out.

'Yes mistress I apolgise for it's failure. What do wish me to now ?' he asked slowly.

Scott returned to his mother on a cloud. 'Mother i'm sorry for what i'm about to do but it must be done' he took off speeding through the sky towards Gemini following were the Tornadeo.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:38 am

Spider-robin leapt outisde the house after bandagin up and changin into a plain black T-shirt intending to have it re-paired when it got home. He suddenly heard the barrage of noises outisde and came to invesitgate. He looked up seing Scott shoot off into the sky. 'Oh great..'

'Scott !' Robin excalimed. He looked other and Spider-robin. He looked towards Turgon and gorlwed vicously. 'Spider-robin follow Scott and Rose wacth Starifre' he ordered stiffly moving other to Turgon.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:19 am

Draco dodged DarkStar's attack. He breathed a large amount of flames at DarkStar.

Black Feather smirked. "It's fine. How about we see how good of a fighter dragon boy is? He might have beaten some regular birds, but he won't win this fight." She pulled a few feathers out and made them change into darts. "You better be ready, dragon."

Raven said, "One of us is going to have to go help Draco out wherever he is."

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:54 pm

Fox than turned her hand into fox's claws and sratched Arachnid on the amr and pushed him away from her. "That won't work on me anymore. That only worked from stopping me from going to this form. But i'm already in it and the names Gypsy. I'm not love you once known now Arachnid. Hmhmhmhm," as Gyspy laughed evily.

Turgon dodged Robin's move after geting up. "Gypsy take down Fox's your good sides lover. And as for you Robin I want some payback from you," said Turgon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DarkStar dodged the flames, jumped onto his back, and shocked him with dark magic mix with her star energy bolts. She han flew off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is for kicking me out of the team," said Turgon as he punched Robin hard in the stomach. "For keeping me away from that presous girlfriend of yours and gettinf her pregnet now. I would of just killed your child inside her but that pufectek Fox stepped in the way. and that's why I turned her on her demon side now. so I don't have to deal with her. And I'll still get that pretty girlfriend of yours and your child to di inside of her," said Turgon in a mad voice and kicked Robin to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini began to feel weak after that big huge tornado twister she amde and started to fall to her knees. But than she tripped Oracle over to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turgon than said, "And I tolf you what would happen. Everything and everyone dear to you will be mine and gone. And that's why I put that black pearl in that presious daughter of yours. Well, your adoptive daughter. But I also put it in heart not just to amke you suffer for her pain but to also make her a darkside. For a girl like her with great powers would bring her great evil coming towards her. Besides she was always a confused child." He than used his fire to trap Robin in a fire cage.

Starfire watched as her son took off and became scared but tried to be strong. Than Turgon's shadow servents came and tried to take Starfire. "Ah!" screamed Starfire as she tried to fight back she used her sarbolts to fight back but the shadow servents kept coming back.

"Ah, looks like Starfire is in danger and there's no one to save her," asid Turgon. He then trapped Kid-robin in a fire cage as well.

Gypsy/Fox than sent fire towards Arachnid trapping him in a fire cage as well. "Hahahah!" she laughed evily. "Master Turgon what shall we do now," she said. Her voice sounded too evil and scary. It would send a chill done your spine.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Then Gemini stood over Oracle, took her sword, her eyes full of rage and anger for Oracle, and than stabbed her in the heart.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm," Turgon smiled as he lookled at forest and saw crows fly away, where Gemini and Oracle were. He tahn sence something and said, "It appears Oracle is dead."

"But wouldn't that ruin your plan," said Gypsy.

"No, becasue soemthing is now suppose to happen to Gemini. And I still win," said Turgon with a wicked smile.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:26 pm

Draco roared in pain. Anger still fueling him, he reached out and grabbed Darkstar with his claws. He threw her down at the ground and flew up into the air.

Black Feather threw the darts towards Draco. The darts were aimed at his wings.

Out of the corner of his eyes, Draco saw darts coming at him. He sent flames at them, causing them to fall to the ground. It wasn't wise to mess with an enraged dragon.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:16 pm

As Gemini stabbed Oracle in the heart, Oracle's eyes went blank. She layed on the ground dead but with a wicked smile on her face. Then her body disappeared but her soul and power went inside of Gemini's body.

~~~~~~~~~

Rose ran to where Starfire was and shot fire out of her hands towards the shadow servents. It burned them all and they went away. "Star you ok?" asked Rose as she ran towards Starfire.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Then Gemini took in all the energy from Oracle as it went into her body. She than sticked her sword into the ground as soon as she felt pain inside of her. Something was happening to her. "AH!" screamed Gemini. she than transformed into a evil Gemini.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:55 pm

Evil Gemini:
User Image  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:02 pm

Gemini than stood up, drew her sword out of the ground, put sword in sheith, and had her angel wings appear. Her angel wings use to be white but now their black. She flew up in the sky seeing Draco, puts her hands up and and yells, "BLACK WINDS!" Then black winds swarm around Gemini's body to her hands adn head straight for Draco and blew farther abck to the mansion.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games