Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:00 pm

selena looked at cloud and back at kirea "i dont know there many games we could play kirea " selean said shcking her head selena winked at kirea" well you pick the 1st first game he not going anywhere kirea we have him traped here in the conner "
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Keirah smiled, "I still don't know, all I can think of is hide'n'go seek." she admitted, looking over at Selenia.

Kyarii Kuran

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Quickly grabing them both by the waite he had a tight grip on there waists and pulled them close against them. " I dont think were gonna be playing any games " Cloud said know that they cant do anything if there not able to move around anywhere.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:06 pm

Keirah blinked, raised an eyebrow at Selenia with a startled look.

Kyarii Kuran

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:08 pm

selena gigled and say to kirea in her mind " copy me do what i do yuoll see that his reaction are funny "selena looks back at cloud and licks the side of his face and ggiles evily "well cloud do you want ot play hinde and seek with us" selena winked at kirea and then looking at cloud
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Keirah grinned and did what Selenia did, she giggled as well, waiting for his reaction.

Kyarii Kuran

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:11 pm

selena gigled and say to kirea in her mind " copy me do what i do yuoll see that his reaction are funny "selena looks back at cloud and licks the side of his face and ggiles evily "well cloud do you want ot play hinde and seek with us" selena winked at kirea and then looking at cloud
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Geting even more excited cloud tried not to squeeze to hard or push them against the area where it showed. " I have other idea's " cloud said with an evil grin.

DemonicTerror

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:28 pm

(Damn I missed a lot over one night xp xp )

Having fallen asleep while in the library Haru sighs before standing up and walking around. Finding that the mansion was really quiet she looks around "Where is everyone" she ask's herself with a sigh. "Hey Selenia why is this place so quiet right now it's kind of creep" she ask's Selenia in her head before heading to the kitchen to get some blood.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Keirah laughed, "Really?" she said, returning the grin. She turned her head to look at Selenia wth raised eyebrows.

Kyarii Kuran

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:36 pm

selena answered haru in her mind"it qutie because everybody out in the town right now haveing funn " selena contiues "so why dont you go out and have fun haru "selena looked at kirea and then a cloud" oh really cloud and what ideas would those be ?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:38 pm

"I'm to tired at the moment and got to much on my mind to go out and I think this peace and quite will be good and can practice stuff and actually be able to hear myself" she say's back before laughing and walking off to the room with all the instruments in it. Once there she picks up the flute and starts to play.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:39 pm

" Of course " Cloud said kissing her neck " It involves your skin geting hot, sweat, heavy breathing and so much more " He knew it would embarress her and hopefully make selena a little jealous.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Keirah blushed deeply.

Kyarii Kuran

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:46 pm

selena gigles ans shcke her head because she heard cloud thoughts again selena thougth to herself "well inot goingt o work cloud " selena looked at kirea and winked and siad to her in her mindr" hey watch this kirea " selena gilges and bit cloud earlobe right in that spot that had workd last time on him and looked at cloud" oh really "
selena answer haru "ok have fun"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games