Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:53 pm
Akira appeared in a gale of wind. "WOW! a army... whats next? What's our orders sir?" Akira sat and concentrated his chakra and waited for the battle to start.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:34 am
"Nothing for now. I started at 14, so can they...well...acctualy, I had a reason to drink...for taijutsu...but eh....who cares." He said, his eyes fluttering open, he stood back up.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

master gaelin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:44 am
"Eh, I don't care" Ben said as he took a sip of Sake.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:52 am
"Ok.. i guess i can wait." zaurto said nodding.

He sat back down and closed his eyes. earlier he dispelled his sharinagn but now he had the chance to see how long he could use it until he exerted about half his chakra.

He re-opened his eyes again showing blood red eyes with one tomoe. "hmm.." he sat down and opened his eyes to see how long they's hold out.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:24 am
Madal put away his Rock headband, perhaps he would apply to be a ninja here instead, filling away the memory of his old village. He was feeling good at the moment, no odd evil feelings, maybe that sword sealed it away for a while..
He waited for approval to enter the village.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:57 am
Reiko sat up and yawned. "wow they still aren't here yet." she commented  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:57 am
The two Commanders turned to see two figures comeing over the ridge that they came over. Under these two, every step they took it seemed that teh metal spread over the ground like water, leaving a shiny layer of black metal behind him.
"He is here. Have the latters and catipoltes advance to their postions. Have the archers show themselves"
As the Armored Commander said this, fifty ladders came out of the forest, still out of range of any attack, and the catipoltes were right behind them. After the Ladders came into view, the sky darkened...The arrows were upon the leaf village, raining down on the gate and everything that was unfortunet to be in range.
"First Legion, CHARGE!"
the Grunts of the army ran out screaming as a hord would normally do, waving their weapons in frantic ways boosting their morale with each step. By this time the dark figures were standing next to the Commanders plotting their next moves.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:02 pm
Reiko turned to see the army coming up the path. "guys..." she said, "i guess the battle starts now. hope to see you after this is done."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:03 pm
Madal had no idea he was in the middle of a battle field. His silver chakra leaked from his body, turning into a whip and lashing out at any of the arrows that rained down on him, then the genin jumped into the distance into a tree. It was starting to seem like each village he went to was being attacked, first time he heard of an attack at Cloud and went to watch but this time he had no idea and just happened to be there at the unfortunate time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:05 pm
Reiko looked at madal. gennin should not be on the battle field. "madal stay behind me." she told him as she slashed away enemy arrows with her whip. "then try to run when you get the chance.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:11 pm
"Who are they? What quarrel do they have with Leaf Village?" He asked Reiko, his protector or so it seemed. He continued to knock any arrows that came down at them along with her, they were just arrows, easy to block for now till the shooters got closer where the arrows wouldnt die out in speed from being in the air for so long.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:14 pm
"mikyo has come back." she said, blocking arrows with her whip.

((read the mikyo's corpse forum.))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:18 pm
((Ah yes i did look over that for a little bit))

"Mikyo..I have heard of this person but dont know much about him..I thought he died." He said to his arrow deflecting friend.

Madal looked over her, noticing something. "There's a bug on you.." He said softly, then there was another one. "They seem to like you.."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:19 pm
Reiko smiled. "yes well, i am the head of the aburame clan."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games