Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:48 pm
Raven turned into her large raven form and grabbed Fang. She held him tight in her talons before throwing him really hard towards the ground.

Bloodbane was glad that it was night. There were more shadows. Those shadows flew up into the air and flew at Crystal. The shadows were like blades and cut into her skin.

Cyborg sent a huge blast of sonic energy towards Trixie.

Nightwing looked at Gemini. "Are you okay?" He asked as he looked over at the battle. As soon as he knew that she was okay, he was going to go and fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:46 pm
Starfire looked back at Electra's body and noticed that she was still breathing.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:42 pm
Electra awoke and turned into her wolf form again. she than charged herself towards Starfire but than. . .

Gemini stepped in front of Starfire in her wolf form as well and tackled Electra to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:08 pm
Sora jumped on to Cyborg's back and started pounding him in the back of the head.  

l_uke

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:25 pm
It was lucky that Cyborg had a hard head. Still, a dull throb was starting to make his head hurt."Get off," roared Cyborg. He flailed his arms backwards to hit Sora.

Nightwing ran at Electra and kicked her in the face with his metal-toed boot.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:32 pm
Electra turned abck into her regualr form and so did Gemini.

"Now I know your weakness.that's why your so weak now," said Gemini with a smile.

"Hm," Electra made an angry face and picked up her spear. She than threw it at Gemini's chest and it stiked her chest again. "Hm, and your still weak from earlier's stabb. But why aren't you dieng so easly."

"Becasue I have healing powers," said Gemini as she to the spear out of her chest.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:37 pm
"And that's why I still survive too but you know that weapon I threw into your chest as piosen." said Electra with a wicked smile.

"What!" said a surprise Gemini.

"Yeah, and I threw it there two times. you can't heal piosen too easy now," said Electra.

Gemini dropped Electra's weapon and felt strange but than stared at Electra adn flew towards her.

Then Electra said, "And I believe I know your weakness now." she flew up and shot lighting at Gemini that shocked her whole body.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" screamed Gemini in pain. Electricity was her weakness. then Gemini fell to the ground weak.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:46 pm
Trixie moved a rock infront of her to reflect the hit heading toward Cyborg.

Crystal screamed in pain. She jumped on him and pulled out a dagger shoving it in his chest.  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:42 am
Sora jumped off of his back and lit Cyborg on fire."Piece of Junk!"Sora yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:22 pm
Nightwing glared at Electra. "Star, take Gemini out of here." He ran at Electra and kicked her in the stomach. He followed this up by throwing some bombs at her.

Bloodbane teleported quickly out of the way. Another wave of shadows flew at Crystal.

Cyborg could feel his skin starting to burn. He ran for the lake and jumped into it. Steam rose up from his body and he sighed in relief.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:04 pm
Starfire nodded, picked up Gemini in her arms and flew off with Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:47 pm
(( I'm going to kill Electra off now ))

Electra dodged the bombs by turning into a dragon and fly up high in the sky. She than threw fire down towards Nightwing and made the fire suround him. She than felw after Starfire and Gemini and send electricity towards them and it hit Starfire instead of Gemini.

Gemini than felt her and her mother falling. The Gemini took out her bow and light arrow. She got it ready to shoot at Electra and shot it.

Electra shot fire towards the air and burned it to ashes. she than grabbed Starfire and Gemini. But she had no use of Starfire so instead she threw her and kept squeezing Gemini in her claws.

"Ah, let me go," said Gemini in pain.

"No, I think not," said Electra. Then her eyes began to glow and kept squeezing her harder. "Hope your not going to cry now, said Electra as she laughed evily.

Then Gemini took out her sowrd and chopped Electra's hand off, making her let go of herself. Then Gemini flew up.

Electra screamed in pain as her hand was cut off, "Aaaaahhhh!" "You brat! I shall kill you now!"

Then Gemini took out another light arrow but noticed her bow was broken. "Great," she whispered. She than flew towards Electra and satbbed it at her heart adn that finished her.

But Electra already stabbed Gemini on in the back with her tail that was filled with more piosen. And than they both fell towards the ground and splahed into the water fall.

(( And don't worry people Gemini isn't going to dieshe just knocked out but it seemed that she died though. ))  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:13 pm
((Alright.))

Nightwing shot his grappler out, so it tied around Gemini. He pulled her close to him. He sighed in relieg when he noticed that her pulse was still going.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:24 pm
Blood, cuts, and brusies covered Gemini's body.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:50 pm
Starfire ran towards Nightwing and Gemini. She was glad that Gemini was still alive. And so Starfire kneeled next to Nightwing and Gemini. She than noticed that Electra was dead now and that Gemini killed her. Gemini had killed two people now but they were villians she killed.

Persephone noticed that Electra was dead now. 'It appears someone found out Eelctra's weakness, the light arrows. And it appears that brat Gemini killed her too. that brat is getting on my nerves now,' as she thought to herself.

Then Iris's hair changed to red meaning she's angry at Persephone. Sos he charged at her with her weapon in ehr ahnd.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games